Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? (2030 Views)

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Is She Wicked Or Ungrateful ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Science fiction. A society where they had used science to breed out any kind of 'defect'. So people with any kind of defects 'bad eyesight' etc were an underclass.

There's a lot more to it, but let me not spoil it.

Just remember one of the US' greatest presidents was confined to a wheelchair.
OK.
I will look for an android phone from a friend and to download it.
thanks
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Chromosonal disorders.

rh incompartibility related disorders.

deafness/blindness.

mental retardation.

mental illness

etc

And you think because of these they don’t deserve to live? As an act of kindness?
Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by armyofone(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:

As in eh!
if i start telling her what my eyes have seen about these so called mothers, she will be very shocked.
there is one that the mother use to hide him after birth cos he can't hear. na so my guy start primary school at the age of 17 after so much begging

So sad!

Yet in sane worlds, you see those who can't hear or with disability with high degrees - Masters and PhD ++, as doctors and nurses, web developers, IT, Professors, driving fancy cars and make big time money and living well. Many are in Havard, Yale and Princeton making a difference worldwide.

Have you seen the model with down syndrome? She has her fashion line now.

Your text messages started from the innovations of those who can't hear.

Your government is a lost cause.
Disability is not inability. Change your own mindset.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Been Sincere About This? by armyofone(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
udoji2021:

Chromosonal disorders.

rh incompartibility related disorders.

deafness/blindness.

mental retardation.

mental illness

etc

Your own DNA is not perfect you know ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Not Attracted To My Wife. / On Their Wedding Day No Food And Cake / Things I Wish I Did Before Marriage. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.