Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth (970 Views)

How Do U Open Up To Tell Ur Partner He Or She Has An Offensive Body Odour? / How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? / My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by bingbagbo(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2011
how do you say it without offending them? your thoughts needed quick!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by amefi(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm, What is bad breadth? If it is the type that involves some aroma from within and around one's buccal cavity (An inhalation or exhalation of air from the lungs.),  it is[b] Breath[/b].

Ok, if he/she is actually your partner, it is a straight forward thing. Just tell him/her, honey, you have been eating too much meat/fish these days and it would be nice you reciprocate it with frequent mouth washing and flushing. If he/she asks; what do you mean? Just tell him/her that you have noticed recently that his/her breath changed. That, it is high time he/she did something before others start perceiving/noticing it. Just be polite in your presentation. The best avenue to do this is usually when you are together in bed.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by Cuddlemii: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2011
I prefer straight forward approach, it sinks better, embarrasses u and makes u to make changes. Tell you partner his/her breadth stinks. You can or rather you should take extra steps in helping him/her.

SOLUTION: Just buy him/her Listerine mouth wash and a packet of mint. Him/Her should wash their mouth with warm water and salt after every meal to remove bad breadth and bacteria. Inspect his/her toothbrush to ensure its changed after every 3 month. Its preferable that its changed to that hard brush for smokers, can't remember the name.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by Mynd44: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2011
Look her in the eye and say Babe your mouth stinks
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by Omolola1(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2011
sweethrt, ur breath is awful!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by iice(f): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
I too prefer the direct approach. Sometimes people are not quick on the uptake, you have to hammer the nail in well.
However if you're hesitant, you can make a gift of dental hygiene kit for the person. Or you know jokingly say lest mouth wash together etc etc.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by Excelboi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by MMM2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
op
u buy raw acid 4 d person. angry
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by Goldieluks: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2011
Buy your partner a dental cleansing wash,or simply brush your tooth twice a day,so he/she can follow suit.
no tell am say him mouth dey smell,cause that sounds rude.You don't have to be blunt in everything,sometimes you
just use your head instead of blotting it out.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by MrCork17: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2011
use a smoke alarm. duh! undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by yuzedo: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
I dunno?? Stay a good LENGTH away from her?? undecided undecided
. . . The poor geh is prolly on some other thread asking, "how do I teach my boyfriend how to spell "breath" correctly??
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by stagger: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
"Baby, your mouth dey smell. (then I get out some Listerine) You can use this to freshen up your breathe. I want to kiss you badly." cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by leuelliot(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
Sorry but do you eat garlic every morning? you mouth smells like garlic
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by iice(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
yuzedo:

I dunno?? Stay a good LENGTH away from her?? undecided undecided
. . . The poor geh is prolly on some other thread asking, "how do I teach my boyfriend how to spell "breath" correctly??

Rofl
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by 9dynasty(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
how about just when she's about kissing you. . .you go like . . wait wait wait na your mouth smell come so. kai abeg go brush grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by newguy1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
just say it out u got a bad breadth
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by kpolli(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2011
which is worse, a spouse with bad "breathe" or one that cant spell??
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by 190: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2011
^Both ooh Both are agents of destruction
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth by lepasharon(f): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
just sneak peppermint into deir bag and let dem find it by mistake grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Him/her If He/she Is Not Fine? / I Have A Crush On Chika Ike~pls Help Me. . . / My Girlfriend Was Recently Raped. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.