Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer (20744 Views)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Sit-At-Home: We’re Dying Of Hunger, Anambra Artisans Lament / Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
[quote author=MartinCorridon to his late fowl thief father and his mad pedophile mother that goes about raping little boys

Just like your late father was burnt to ashes for stealing a fowl your mad mother will soon be mobbed to death for raping people's little boys ��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by dreu2fine(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-dying-of-hunger-says-lawyer/%3famp
E is stubborn
Was e not told to change clothes e refused

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Prisoner of conscience and truth...he saw and predicted the buhari madness and misrule CORRECTLY! forget the insult against the yorrobanza cowards people,they actually deserve it.99.9% of yorubas are treacherous and traitorous by nature this is a widely known thing,so I don't blame him.the yorrobanza people,with all their so called education, exposure prefer to kowtow to the majorly illiterate stupid northerner! yorubas are one major reason why Nigeria remains useless till date and cannot work...I love the fact the igbos keep showing the two useless tribe pepper..don't kid yourself there is no middle class in nigeria.there are!visit their business environment,homes,if you can and see life.they are living ! Small small Igbo boys who started early, driving all sort of posh car upandan.. living the life while most yorrobanza poverty ravaged , miserable lot can only look on with barely concealed mad envy and jealousy,ONLY consoling themselves with political leavings , droplet and crumbs benevolently left to them by the haughty northern oligarch who sees them ,lunllike the progressive brave igbos ,as mostly slavish,lack ball and will to challenge the status quo..so they resign themselves to playing a second fiddle! But the average igbos don't really care about your stupid presidency or power, their first priority in life is economic and financial power! there is an unspoken and calculated teason they don't want Igbo to rule.one thing I know for certain is that a typical igbo PRESIDIOT would never tolerate any Bulshit from any yorrobanza or Aboki cabal whatever.he won't bow down to nobody.thats the real fear undecided.. yorubas deserve whatever expletives insult, innuendos they got from kanu.he made efforts to be fair in his assertion he commented Sowore,hailed and encouraged ignoho..but everything and warning fell on deaf ears...they are now rooting for a serial betrayal of his own people who infamously uttered'ehere Ate The Cows?..when the same useless party he belongs to started ethnic cleaning and blood letting right in his backyard FOR PRESIDENT!!!!HOW LOWER CAN THEY STOOP!...No matter what happens,it does matter from which prism you see him(kanu) history will be kind kind to him.all was saying is Stop Killing my people!if you don't want let us go!how hard is that?he never held a gun or knife to anybody neck,not kidnapped anyone for ransom!

#FREEMNKNOW!

you write long meaningless epistle oo,you no write oo

What I know be say that terrorist AkA china shekau,I mean nnamdi cownu the monkey would “pai” for DSS dungeon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Bbbw: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Really
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Zionthelion: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
The price for freedom is everything, including your life and and that those who fought for course Mazi Oyendu Nnamdi Kanu and those of us who believe. The truth is not bitter it is the people that are bitter about the truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Chrismania100: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
But he is right naa.it is true that all yoruuba women are prostitute and all the yoruba pastors must be killed cos when your pastor who was bribed by Tinubu could come to the pulpit and vomit shit that igbos were curse.
OyigboUpdate:

Sharap. Was he not laughing at others. Dont you listen to his broadcast? He personally ordered for killing of all Yoruba pastors. He mocked Rochas family background. He even called all igbo women by saying 99% of our women are prostitutes in the video below. Oh boy no make me vex make I no stone u slippers wey dey my hand so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by MartinCorridon: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Proudlyomonna to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Just like your late father was burnt to ashes for stealing a fowl your mad mother will soon be mobbed to death for raping people's little boys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by warlordd(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Onyendu or Onye nzuzu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by tsdarkside(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:
Hahahahahaha

When DSS beans never finished

you yoursef....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by AfonjaEmir: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Afonja are Useful Idiots!!

helinues:

Don't give NL'S unnecessary headache. Dey write in your local dialects bikonu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by AfonjaEmir: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Afonja are Useful Idiots!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

helinues:

Are you in competition with Boko Haram in bomb throwing..

Easyy guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Miracle2022: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dreal1247:

No condition is permanent. Laughing at other people's problems mockingly, he may still find himself in a worse situation tomorrow. Be careful the way you react to others challenges.
so suddenly you have forgotten how Namdi kanu mocked Buhari of being a death man. You are a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
stanluiz:
Which international sympathy grin

International sympathy from who and whom ? You Igbos not only mad but Jokers.

International sympathy yet he is locked up in solidarity confinement. You Igbos can continue to leave in delusions.

The international community is not backward Nigeria where people reason like animal in the forest

When a government starves a man who is yet to be convicted of any crime, and disobeys court order to allow him change his cloths, the international community will know that such government is lawless and shift sympathy to the accused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by dadavivo: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gireiboy:

Igbo Police and Road Safety Officers you mean wink

We shall see, it's now Igbo police narrative grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by gidgiddy: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
I don't have any sympathy for this criminal anymore angry
The only thing that can make him have a second opinion on him is if he can help Igboland end this bastard esn/ugm he started so peace can return to the beautiful region.
The blood of the innocent people killed by his darling ugm angels cry out for Justice against him and Chukwu Abiama has heard their cry
Self determination is not an easy call,even in civilized countries the govt clamps down on them, talkless of a black country like Nigeria with evil black mind,but notwithstanding the moment you pick up arms and turn it against others who do not support your movement, tagging them saboteurs and attacking them you receive a red card.
He didn't fight for anyone or anything else aside his pocket and enriching his own family,so let him enjoy the rewards of his ipob fraud scheme �

This is the person I challenged to show one irrefutable proof that IPOB commited any crime and all he had was his baseless biased sentiments
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Proudlyomonna: 12:11am On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=gidgiddy post=112387960]

This is the person I challenged to show one irrefutable proof that IPOB commited any crime and all he had was his baseless biased sentiments [/quote

There is no prove that can satisfy a brainwashed head and ipob mental slave undecided
As long as it doesn't goes in favor of ipob that has brainwashed them beyond repair,it's not true undecided
Don't worry his case is still on,we shall see.
All I am certain is that Igboland will never support a group that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad struggle, tagging them saboteurs like anyone gave them the right to judge who or who is not sabo undecided
It's a a waste of time dear,it's all a fruitless fruad struggle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by Christistruth00: 3:20am On Apr 30, 2022
johntolu:

'Lamidi Cownu' has never been a member or symphatizer of the order of 'Ogugwu Okija', infact, I have it on good authority, that the guy has been a vegetarian since his conversion to Judaism, many years ago.

Then who trained IPOB to be accomplished Cannibals if not Nnamdi Kanu

Cannibals are not vegetarians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by adekolaelect(m): 3:57am On Apr 30, 2022
But we can't see hunger in face last time he appeared in Curt .which kind starvation are you telling me Bubu DSS no get 1200 per day to buy beans for him anymore but if na so make he manage himself like that at least he too put some poeple in hunger and untimely death in the name of sit-at home oder he asked his Terrorists followers to enforce.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by adekolaelect(m): 3:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Excelseafood:
Kanu need your service in Kuje prison .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by 1872fl: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
so suddenly you have forgotten how Namdi kanu mocked Buhari of being a death man. You are a hypocrite!
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by 1872wee: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Hahahahahaha

When DSS beans never finished
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer by 1872ym: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Hehehehe

So what exactly do you want me to do to that statement? We are not emotionally carried away like some people hope you still remember sha
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NEDG 2023: Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Others Get Nov. Dates For National Debate / Festus Keyamo Tweets About Dapchi Girls. See Reactions / Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.