Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone (17175 Views)

Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / Emefiele Has Serious Stakes In 12 Banks - Sahara Reporters / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Stays Aloof As Aspirants Battle For APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Pakute: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Greedy people. I either vote an igbo candidate or I don't vote at all and that's if there wouid be elections at all in 2023.

We speak unity with our mouth but act differently in our deeds.

Awon onijękuję ęda
Edo boy, you're free to vote whoever appeals to you much as others have the constitutional rights to vote theirs as well.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Winters23: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Osinbade is the worse candidate so far....there's nothing anybody can tell me......he has been in charge of the economy...yet nothing to show for it....he is a product of ASUU as a law professor...yet.....he's not even talking about the strike, even telling us he will continue from where buhari stopped...do u guys know wat daht means?? From next level to extremely level..... Omo....this is the worst candidate abeg undecided

50k likes

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Cmanforall: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Edo is South south. Buhari never won in Edo.
Oshiomole is going for NA BTW.
Edo is SouthWest, not South-South when you look at map of Nigeria.
But with the word 'Geopolitical' Edo is moved to South-South.
The elites knew what they did.
Ideally SS should be deficit of one state while SW
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okey oh na this may e go end nothing to talk much grin
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by 00FFT00(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
The hand of Esau, but the voice of Jacob.

It is common knowledge that the ruling party will zone its ticket to the south. Tinubu believes that he has the northwest and majority votes of the northeast APC on lockdown. He also believes he will receive substantial votes from the north-central.

The reason he whizzes off to the north, bullion van in tow is for the above-stated belief.

To checkmate any opposition from his own region where pockets of credible opposition exist, he quickly drafted much of the names we hear today to dilute the delegate haul for any one candidate while believing that he will carry the day in the region. His foot soldiers.

Southeast and south-south can bring in whatever they may. This is his calculation, and this is the state of play.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by sogodihno: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Southwest?! That's your joy? Your foolishness knows no bounds. Stop disgracing us. Even as a yoruba man, my choice between Obi and Oshibajo isn't as easy you many think for obvious reasons

Mynd44, lalasticlala OAMJ4
Rule 2
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Funflipper: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
3rd
grandstar:
There's only one true contestant and that's Osinbajo.

He is the Jonathan of 2023 elections. Just like Abubakar could not defeat him at the PDP primaries despite all the money spent and confidence, the same fate awaits anyone who contests against Osinbajo.

Osinbajo has loyally served a man who he knows is not qualified to even be a local government councilor for 8 good years. He is now ready to reap the benefits of such loyalty.

Did i hear you say loyalty? Wonders shall never end. I thought that word was alien to osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by olatuns2017: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
ijustdey:
APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/West As 5 Aspirants Eye Ticket From Zone

https://dailytrust.com/apc-presidential-ticket-high-stakes-in-s-west-as-5-aspirants-eye-ticket-from-zone

Osibade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by adelaja70(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
Chai!!! Today na 29th and I never still see alert for my normal 30k monthly stipend from Baba Tinubu. Mama Mukaila, abeg check whether amala, ewedu and gbegiri still remain for kitchen!

HellAnus,
Iragbiji ward 1,
Osun State
See this one making a mockery of her sluggish self...
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Funflipper: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Tinubu is not a Democratic. If he becomes the president, he will be worst than Buhari.

Hence, Osinbajo for me oooo.

You are better off being governed by a stone than a snake.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
politicians for President
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Cromagnon: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Osinbade is the worse candidate so far....there's nothing anybody can tell me......he has been in charge of the economy...yet nothing to show for it....he is a product of ASUU as a law professor...yet.....he's not even talking about the strike, even telling us he will continue from where buhari stopped...do u guys know wat daht means?? From next level to extremely level..... Omo....this is the worst candidate abeg undecided
I prefer tinubu but tell us what do you want VP to say about ASUU that will be useful?
What power does he have?
Would he be considered for President if he is always challenging his Oga?
This is chess not checkers.
Sometimes you pretend to be a banana to catch a monkey

Not everytime displaying emotion that will get you nowhere as everyone knows where you stand

You that support students, how many of them have clamoured for you to run for office?
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by amuwo1980: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Afonjas never United , they think it is free for all embezzlement, this will spell doom for them .
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Ekenem123: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Zavon:
Yet, "there is no money in the country."

Pls can we connect pls...text me on 080-676-63604
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cromagnon:

I prefer tinubu but tell us what do you want VP to say about ASUU that will be useful?
What power does he have?
Would he be considered for President if he is always challenging his Oga?
This is chess not checkers.
Sometimes you pretend to be a banana to catch a monkey

Not everytime displaying emotion that will get you nowhere as everyone knows where you stand

You that support students, how many of them have clamoured for you to run for office?
Leave sentiments and emotions aside...tell me one or two things osinbande as VP achieved in 7+yrs.....aside sweet talk....but Nigeria is too Big to be ruled by sweet talks... Frankly things in the market are really costly...some of us can afford..while majority of Nigerians cannot... it's sad....very sad.....I do not want a replica of Buhari's govt... which is exactly what the VP is advocating. cry

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Bimpe29: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Operation Wetie come to mind.
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by seglabsy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
go and sit down o wi woroworo
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by seglabsy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Osinbajo others follow
oluwakemi,ijesha osere omo onile obi,oyo loko ijesha

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
seglabsy:
oluwakemi,ijesha osere omo onile obi,oyo loko ijesha
ijesha look oyo awa lola yin loju
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Thomasankara(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
this is getting boring
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and Ibikunle Amosun should step down for a more sellable candidate Osibanjo

Osibanjo stands a more better chance than Tinubu in this race

Lolz. U want a weak candidate so as to help PDP win easily,..hehe
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by 1872fl: 4:51am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Three aspirants from Ogun State, one from Lagos, and one from Ekiti

This won't offset the delegates result at all and if anyone will be affected, it will be Osinbajo Ogun delegate votes. Amosun got his own delegates, Bankole got his own, Prof. Osinbajo got his own, all those Yayi self get their own loyalists they can influence.

I am sure they are all playing a game. Let's see how it goes.
[/s]
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by seglabsy(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
ijesha look oyo awa lola yin loju
MO TI GBO OO,I WILL SOON BRING YOU TO OYO,THEN U WILL KNOW
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2022
seglabsy:
MO TI GBO OO,I WILL SOON BRING YOU TO OYO,THEN U WILL KNOW
okay I'm waiting
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by seglabsy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
okay I'm waiting
WOW FIIMU BERE
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
seglabsy:
WOW FIIMU BERE
act 1 scene 2

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Cromagnon: 7:48pm On May 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Leave sentiments and emotions aside.
I always do

..tell me one or two things osinbande as VP achieved in 7+yrs.

He has won election as VP (since you want to do whataboutIsm instead of answering a simple question)

....aside sweet talk

Wins elections

....but Nigeria is too Big to be ruled by sweet talks..

That's not what the polls are saying. Voters like sweet talk, big grammar and queens English.

. Frankly things in the market are really costly...
Nothing stopping you from producing these things

some of us can afford
Demand and supply

..while majority of Nigerians cannot

Demand and supply

... it's sad....very sad..

No 4tp Very very logical
If ppl are lazy they will starve

...I do not want a replica of Buhari's govt... which is exactly what the VP is advocating. cry
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Cromagnon:

I always do

He has won election as VP (since you want to do whataboutIsm instead of answering a simple question)

Wins elections

That's not what the polls are saying. Voters like sweet talk, big grammar and queens English.

Nothing stopping you from producing these things

Demand and supply

Demand and supply

No 4tp Very very logical
If ppl are lazy they will starve

U re a politician or u pretend to b One.
I'm not arguing with you....u win
Re: APC Presidential Ticket: High Stakes In S/west As 5 Aspirants Battle From Zone by Cromagnon: 2:18am On May 09, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

U re a politician or u pretend to b One.

So are you

I'm not arguing with you....u win
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.