Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Caption This Image - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Image (270 Views)

END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Image by rill: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Came across this picture in my phone gallery and I find it quite amusing.

What do you think is going on here?

Drop your captions.

I will go first.

The guy : Esther but wetin go make u add Salt inside the tea you prepare for me this morning. And u know say doctor talk make i reduce my salt intake cos of my BP. U wan kee me abi sad

Lady : babe I'm sorry I thought it was sugar..... cry cry cry

CC lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Caption This Image by Dorwadora(f): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Him: After all the love, time, attention and care. I gave you my heart and my soul. Why? Why?... What else did you want me to do? I've stopped being friends with people because of you. I dedicated everything to you and look at what you did. My best friend?.... Haaaaa ..... I've been betrayed my people I trusted most.

If I had not seen you 2 with my own two eyes I would have not believe this .... Haaaaaaa .....

Her:
please forgive me, please I beg you, it was the devil's work, I don't even know how it happened. Please I love you, please give me a chance, I won't disappoint you again.... Pleeeeeaaase..... Crying till curtain falls.

But with the way the guy dey cry too, sins will be forgiven...
Re: Caption This Image by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Baby gir:l why u go kiss that guy yesterday dat i say u, u do like say i no be your boyfriend

dear: am sorry it was my brother, lets the fun continue

(1) (Reply)

It Is Official / How To Check Jamb 2022 Results Online / Man Gives Brain Resetting Slaps To Thief That Tried To Rob His Wife - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.