Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,628 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money (990 Views)

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Two Things I Love But I Don't Chase Them [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Men go into relationships looking for someone to love them and treat them like a baby. Trust me it’s not serx that makes men date women it’s actually companionship, someone to love them and treat them like a baby and be there for them, to pamper them with food and all.

Trust me , we men can easily get serx now for 1k , so why will we spend millions to impress a girl because of the same puna we can get for 1k? But women don’t know this, they assume we all are here to play games so they most often use our head and make us feel stupid.

For women it’s money that’s their motivation, most girls of this generation have no single interest in actually loving a guy, they only care about how fat his pocket is and when they meet a better financially capable man they JAKPA!
This is pure facts / and I’m making this post urging any girl reading this to do better, we men need love and we don’t deserve the game’s you girls play with us because our intentions are pure. As for those men that cheat on you in a relationship it’s not because he doesn’t love you but because men are extremely sexual in nature , the fact they cheat is not because they don’t value you but they where only trying to cure their urge with a girl who they know is playing games and are only after their money so you that’s at home it’s you they truly love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nyascobar1414: 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dude, b!tches dont love, they respect... Fvvk,dump them and move on...

If you wanna marry.. Let it be , no hymen.. No marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by virginprincess(f): 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Most men go into relationship with women with the intention to use them, dump them, and leave them heartbroken, then jump to the next available girl, that is why ladies will continue to punish you guys with billings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by PerfectStranger(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Most men go into relationship with women with the intention to use them, dump them, and leave them heartbroken, then jump to the next available girl, that is why ladies will continue to punish you guys with billings.
I get business deal for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by virginprincess(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I get business deal with you
what kind of deal ?
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by JOACHINpedro: 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I get business deal for you
You be werey o grin

1 Like

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by LedRock: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
virginprincess:
If it was just sex men wanted, they would have gone for direct prostitutes and not indirect prostitutes like ya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by PerfectStranger(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You be werey o grin
If you know you know grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Dude, b!tches dont love, they respect...
Fvvk,dump them and move on...

If you wanna marry..
Let it be , no hymen.. No marriage.

You mean this shit Gaan oh... If you no con see rara nkor sir? grin
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nyascobar1414: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You mean this shit Gaan oh... If you no con see rara nkor sir? grin
if ah no see hymen,ah no dey marry... It's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2022
You are not true to yourself if you think men do not go to relationship because of sex.

One of the reasons why men go to relationship is because of sex.

Women because of championship.

Men spend millions to get girls because they want sex.

Having sex with a girl you pay 1k is different from having sex with a girl you attract.

1 Like

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Boogyman557: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by virginprincess(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2022
LedRock:
If it was just sex men wanted, they would have gone for direct prostitutes and not indirect prostitutes like ya.
When i say men use women, i don't mean just the aspect of sex only, most turn their girlfriends into househelp, slaves and punching bag, when they are tired of her they dump her.
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Shonaswit(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Boggyman557 you never still subscribe to read the mail. How person wan take follow you talk ?
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by satandeterrible: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
You are not true to yourself if you think men do not go to relationship because of sex.

Having sex with a girl you pay 1k is different from having sex with a girl you attract.

See as you no get sense
So, when you spend millions it becomes attraction but when you spend 1k it isn't?
Pray to God to give you sense before the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

See as you no get sense
So, when you spend millions it becomes attraction but when you spend 1k it isn't?
Pray to God to give you sense before the end of the day.

Ypu and i know that the girl you paid 1k for os a prostitute.

I am sure, you won't spend a million to attract a prostitute of 1k
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by satandeterrible: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah, girls in island and Abj that you and your ilk are paying 500k plus just for one night are not prostitutes. Afterall hookup is different from prostitution?
Get sense man.

2 Likes

Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by 1872oo: 2:31am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
Re: Men Go Into Relationships Looking For Love But For Women It’s Money by 1872ou: 2:55am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian love Sucks Your Vagina? / Big Shame To Nairaland Guys! / Seven Reasons Men Cheat That Has Nothing To Do With Their Spouse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.