Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (9340 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Islandlady(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

I wonder. Always perpetually and irrationally obsessed with Yorubas malevolently to the point of foaming at the mouth yet they are never interested in the millions of serious problems facing their region and States of origin.

You'd be surprised at how many of them would actually go public to say Tinubu is the cause of all the problems in Igbo land. Delusional people.
I tire the envy and hatred is real yet these foolish ungrateful people jumps on the next bus heading to Southwest on a daily in alarming numbers just to escape the extreme poverty in their region and Tinubu and yorubas is their problem...SMH
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Islandlady(f): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Their major problem is envy. They are deeply envious of Yorubas. You know Igbos are a very greedy, materialistic, shallow and covetous people.

They are very frustrated we have so much human and material endowment while it appears they are cursed with a problematic and disunited people plus the most barren region of Nigeria.

The hate for Tinubu is highly personal because of the covetous nature of Igbos. When they come. To Lagos, it is all over. They fall in love and begin dreaming of taking the State away from the Yorubas.

Alas, once they quickly note that this is not possible, because Yorubas are solidly entrenched in the political structures of Lagos, the raw hate begins to flow.

Especially in the direction of Tinubu they view as the main stumbling block to them gaining what they want.
You have said it all jareh...They can never be like Southwest region even in their dreams

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Gerroout from hia. Tinubu does not need to be Mike Tyson.

Many he will delegate in his 'killer cabinet', like Fashola, Ribadu etal, will be fit and able to deliver on his instructions and vision. That is the plan cool
The plan for Iragbiji Community Development Union, abi?

You are on your own...

Most Nigerians have moved on...
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Righthussle: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Holigoes !! FIREEEEEEEEE!!! How yoruba people dey reason self? This known thief? No be say una no get better people oo. Akinwumi Adesina dey, Osinbajo self dey, Fayemi Kayode dey, una get beta people plenty but na this old thief with rotten teeth wey don turn Lagos to him personal property una still dey like and follow. No be juju be this ?
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
How can we have such a skeleton as president? The op is comparing them with Barack and Michelle.

Sharap my friend. Is Asiwaju competing to be Mr.Universe? Tinubu's greatest strength is that he knows how to convene and utilize the best hands available. Home and abroad. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw, Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Igbira, Chamba, Idoma, Mumuye or whatever.

That is what Nigeria needs the most because no one man can do it all anyway. The strenght of the greatest leaders lies in how they create and utilise other leaders towards the ultimate aim of leadership. Solutions provision.

Insha Allah, I will be a special advisor in 2023 and serve my 'apprenticeship' cool , enroute to the Senate in 2027, by the grace of God because BAT elevates competence and talent.

You people should go and get involved and stop hating emptily online just because you have been brainwashed to do so. It is under Tinubu talent will be allowed to thrive and shine exclusively as we have seen to the glory of Lagos State. .

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

The matter is more about who will deny him the Presidency?

You without PVC who will be watching big brother Naija in your house on election day while market women and butchers troop out to vote?
Unfortunately for you, more people will vote in 2023.

Go to an INEC office and witness the surging crowd coming to enrol and collect PVCs.

The people are about fighting back.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Flier: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2022
They look like wealthy imbeciles
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Gozac: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
The plan for Iragbiji Community Development Union, abi?

You are on your own...

Most Nigerians have moved on...
Even his fellow Tinubu's online minions have moved on too
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
Unfortunately for you, more people will vote in 2023.

Go to an INEC office and witness the surging crowd coming to enrol and collect PVCs.

The people are about fighting back.

The more the merrier. They are fighting back but not fighting Tinubu. The man is a resounding success in Nigerisn politics. The biggest success story since 1999 even. Lagos is a success also for sensible folks and bar ingrate IPOBians.

Look around you. It is failure people fight against. Perhaps they are fighting to ensure we get a President who will not dismiss State policing that can all keep us much safer in our States, community and local government.

Perhaps they want to fight for a name brave and big enough to restructure Nigeria. Not lightweight clowns like Obi, Fayemi and Amaechi one NSA go dey yeye like small boy.

You appear an intelligent guy. Stop messing about and join the Tinubu train. The man means well. Be part of change. cool

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sharap my friend. Is Asiwaju competing to be Mr.Universe? Tinubu's greatest strength is that he knows how to convene and utilize the best hands available. Home and abroad. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw, Edo, Itsekiri, Urhibo, Chamba, Idoma or whatever.

That is what Nigeria needs the most because no one man can do it all anyway. The strenght of the greatest leaders lies in how they create and utilise other leaders towards the ultimate aim of leadership. Solutions provision.

Insha Allah, I will be a special advisor in 2023 and serve my 'apprenticeship' cool , enroute to the Senate in 2027, by the grace of God because BAT elevates competence and talent.

You people should go and get involved and stop hating emptily online just because you have been brainwashed to do so. It is under Tinubu talent will be allowed to thrive and shine exclusively as we have seen to the glory of Lagos State. .
lol

Abeg make I no come burst your bubble but this dream of yours get as e be o

You are neither here nor there but you are dreaming of going to Senate in about 5 years time...

Not a state house of assembly or even house of reps but Senate?

Omo, I don't know the state where you hope to represent but my one naira advice is that your aspiration though lofty is looking unrealistic...

Don't be a lazy youth. It is like one chap in my state. He lives in SA...has not participated in any elective contest before...

He has hired hangers on and praise-singers all over the place and has been making noises of how he would become the governor of Imo State in 2023. More like a pipe-dream.

Politics does not operate by wishful thinking...
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Gozac: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sharap my friend. Is Asiwaju competing to be Mr.Universe? Tinubu's greatest strength is that he knows how to convene and utilize the best hands available. Home and abroad. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijaw, Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Igbira, Chamba, Idoma, Mumuye or whatever.

Keep marketing the the marketless, your fellow paid online urchins have since left you behind. You're just dissipating your energy on a futile mission.
Your tin god Tinubu knows he's going nowhere but political infants like you won't see it now.
Have you seen SW political figures like Obanikoro, Fashola, Aregbesola, Demola Seriki etc supporting Tinubu apart from political jobbers like SWAGA and others?
How wish I can bet with you on this your Tinubu political aspiration
Anyway keep catching your cruise as the day of reckoning draws near.

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2022
9pm
Gozac:

Even his fellow Tinubu's online minions have moved on too

Moved on where? Who is the beneficiary of their "moving on"? Bro, contrary to what you think, Tinubu is backed by the most pragmatically intelligent and determined Nigerians alive who know the deal.

Not dreamers like you who think we can afford to fck around another 8 years with Amaechi, Obi, Moghalu, Fayemi etal that a Gusau-type NSA will yeye casually and an Atiku-type boss of customs or immigration will defy at will.

The problem is that most of you dont appreciate the entrenched culture of your own nation. You're all messing with idealism in one of the most brutal arenas of malevolent vested interests in the entire world.

Lagos, with all her strong and powerfully divergent forces Tinubu controls well, would have run Fayemi mad. This is someone who cannot even stand Fayose in Ekiti toe to toe and without federal might.

Yet some of you want him leading Nigeria. Meanwhile the nemesis of Fayemi, i.e Fayose, dey 'tuale' Tinubu.

Obi could do diddly squat for APGA he only used and eventually abandoned. Yet you want him to be President ahead of Tinubu who had painstakingly made ACN the Nigerian opposition Party to PDP by 2014 and before GEJ was ousted.

You will then, as usual, mention 'technocrats' Moghalu and Adeshina. Meanwhile Moghalu got just over 30k votes in the 2019 election to Atiku's over 11 million votes. Ditto Sowore etal.

Political naivete and a poor grasp of the intangible and unseen nuances of Nigerian politics is the problem of most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

The more the merrier. They are fighting back but not fighting Tinubu. The man is a resounding success in Nigerisn politics. The biggest success story since 1999 even. Lagos is a success also for sensible folks and bar ingrate IPOBians.

Look around you. It is failure people fight against. Perhaps they are fighting to ensure we get a President who will not dismiss State policing that can all keep us much safer in our States, community and local government.

Perhaps they want to fight for a name brave and big enough to restructure Nigeria. Not lightweight clowns like Obi, Fayemi and Amaechi one NSA go dey yeye like small boy.

You appear an intelligent guy. Stop messing about and join the Tinubu train. The man means well. Be part of change. cool
You crack my ribs.

It will be better for you to channel your energies to more auspicious endeavours than supporting Tinubu's ultimately futile presidential bid.

Jokes apart, even Tinubu knows that he will not make it. It appears it is this SWAGA chaps prodding him on.

The political barometer of today's Nigerian politics does not bode well for Tinubu.

You think people like Osinbanjo and Aregbesola are fools. They have not so secret information that Tinubu is not in the equation of the presidency.

Now Tinubu is a well-respected political figure who has earned his wealth in gold but the quest for the presidency is clearly a bridge too far.

Age is counting against him....His role in the emergence of Buhari who has proved a disaster in governance...his sordid dealings in Lagos...Osinbanjo's declaration.....his marverick status...the fact that it will probably not be the turn of the South West...his loss of grip in the levers of power in the APC... Buhari and the cabal"s preference for a consensus cabdidate....determined party leaders in APC intent on cutting him to size..

The above points and more will likely torpedo his chances of scaling the hurdle.

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
lol

Abeg make I no come your bubble but this dream of yours get as e be o

You are neither here nor there but you are dreaming of going to Senate in about 5 years time...

Not a state house of assembly or even house of reps but Senate?

Omo, I don't know the state where you hope to represent but my one naira advice is that your aspiration though lofty is looking unrealistic...

Don't be a lazy youth. It is like one chap in my state. He lives in SA...has not participated in any elective contest before...

He has hired hangers on and praise-singers all over the place and has been making noises of how he would become the governor of Imo State in 2023. More like a pipe-dream.

Politics does not operate by wishful thinking...

Forget your noise. You dont know me or my name in my constituency or background/outreach work I am doing.

Everything is a big deal to people like you because you are not brave. Also, you think supermen dominate the Nigerian political space.

Who knew Dimeji Bankole who is actually a talentless and charisma-bypassed individual who just happens to have a name?

Talented people will always shine in a Sea of mediocrity. Taking parts and standing to be counted is always the beginning of success.

Back to the topic, we will see how things go. You will always be let down by your emotions and sentiments which blunts your ability to think rationally and even blinds you to reality.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
You crack my ribs.

It will be better for you to channel your energies to more auspicious endeavours than supporting Tinubu's ultimately futile presidential bid.

Jokes apart, even Tinubu knows that he will not make it. It appears it is this SWAGA chaps prodding him on.

The political barometer of today's Nigerian politics does not bode well for Tinubu.

You think people like Osinbanjo and Aregbesola are fools. They have not so secret information that Tinubu is not in the equation of the presidency.

Now Tinubu is a well-respected political figure who has earned his wealth in gold but the quest for the presidency is clearly a bridge too far.

Age is counting against him....His role in the emergence of Buhari who has proved a disaster in governance...his sordid dealings in Lagos...Osinbanjo's declaration.....his marverick status...the fact that it will probably not be the turn of the South West...his loss of grip in the levers of power in the APC... Buhari and the cabal"s preference for a consensus cabdidate....determined party leaders in APC intent on cutting him to size..

The above points and more will likely torpedo his chances of scaling the hurdle.

Okay brother. Let us see how it goes. Primaries first.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Forget your noise. You dont know me or my name in my constituency or background/outreach work I am doing.

Everything is a big deal to people like you because you are not brave. Also, you think supermen dominate the Nigerian political space.

Who knew Dimeji Bankole who is actually a talentless and charisma-bypassed individual who just happens to have a name?

Talented people will always shine in a Sea of mediocrity. Taking parts and standing to be counted is always the beginning of success.

Back to the topic, we will see how things go. You will always be let down by your emotions and sentiments which blunts your ability to think rationally and even blinds you to reality.
Could you please look up the noun phrase "Dutch courage" in your reference sources?

What you are doing apparently looks like searching for pies in the sky...

If you are really serious about making headway politically, then you should do the needful by paying for my services.

I can prepare a comprehensive module on strategic political planning and engagement that will usher you into an elective success within 8 years.

Madness has method. You don't just hope your way into important political position. You expend resources to ace your goals...
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Keniwit(m): 9:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Oracleforce: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
You are absolutely right Okoro, I wonder why jagaban Tinubu will loot the funds of the southeast region and their future dry, he is the cause of problem and extreme poverty in alaigbo while their governors are saint and Holy Mary... Pathetic

You guys and misplaced priority Sha, when will you hold your leaders accountable rather than spewing trash about someone who never have any thing to do with the Igbos fund..it is well
Unfortunately, I'm not a deluded monster like some of you are....using Yoruba ethnicity and sinister struggles to campaign for Tinubu
For your information, I'm a Yoruba man. Born and bred in Lagos state...and live the better part of my life in Lagos state.
The truth of the matter is that Tinubu is a bad market...He is a bad image of Yoruba ethnicity...comapring Tinubu with either MKO or Awolowo is like comparing a snail with a cow...the difference is clear...
What are his antecedent? During his tenure as the governor of Lagos state, what are his outstanding achievement except for" Jigi Bola"How has he been able to represent and project and brand the Yoruba tribe in his capacity...
Some of the leadership of APC knows that Tinubu is not marketable and therefore given the presidential ticket...
If he like, let him. go and start another party....for him. and his entire followed, failure is imminent...
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by esivue007(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2022
Which kind of comparism is this for God sake ahaha angry angry
I pray u won't be a disgrace to The Elegant and vibrant Youths in Nigeria
Tinubu can't be my president.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Is there a reason why senior men like to wear oversized clothes? I’m stockier than my pops but his shirts are too big for me grin
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by limeta(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
You are absolutely right Okoro, I wonder why jagaban Tinubu will loot the funds of the southeast region and their future dry, he is the cause of problem and extreme poverty in alaigbo while their governors are saint and Holy Mary... Pathetic

You guys and misplaced priority Sha, when will you hold your leaders accountable rather than spewing trash about someone who never have any thing to do with the Igbos fund..it is well

You and cheap talk sef
Make tinubu president of yoruba land no stress
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Victerica(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2022
To be candid, due to the reasoning level of most Nigerians, Tinubu will be our next president!

Nigerians, get a long way to go!
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by OfoIgbo: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Is that not urine patch that I see on Tinubu's d!ck area?

Didn't he put on his pampers for this photoshoot?
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by bukiah: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
E remain small for your sense to be complete.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by GHOSTTALK: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
This Obama sexy die grin
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by BigYash: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
Our Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu in loved up photo. Looking like Barack and Michelle Obama
OP ,e sure me say you no know Barrack and Michelle Obama.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by sisisioge: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Dearest Lord in heaven! Please help Nigerians choose right! This isnt a good anticipation fa....this guy will further hurt the system. He is not motivated to make things better, he seems interested in the power itself. It is well.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Bonavi: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
Our Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu in loved up photo. Looking like Barack and Michelle Obama
so eze tinumbu adi esi this woman isi??
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by akezn: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
President of NURTW
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by bennybuhari: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hiding something underneath
iLoveYouToo:
Is there a reason why senior men like to wear oversized clothes? I’m stockier than my pops but his shirts are too big for me grin
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Realist12: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2022
One thing we are yet understand about Tinubu presidency is this , as soon as Tinubu becomes president we are going to have a Lagos styled kind of development/administration in Nigeria.
We know Lagos is at the fore front of administrative systems in Nigeria.
And Tinubu government carried along all tribes in his previous government. Which means we'd be promoting more effective and experienced technocrats to the federal level .
Lagos being a mini Nigeria is a perfect training center for Nigeria leaders . Thankfully the Lagos system works .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Adjourns Hearing Application On Suit Against Adeleke To October 13th / Five Southwest States Owe Pensioners N330b, Says Union / 'The Shocking Thing A Man Of God Told Me About 2019 Presidential Elections'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.