Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (9302 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Nnamdi Kanu And His Legal Team Pose With One Leg Up (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by bennybuhari: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Our Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu in loved up photo. Looking like Barack and Michelle Obama

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Felimax(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2022
If wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Dead on arrival!

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2022
See e ashawooo eye grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Kdon2: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
Our Incoming President, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu in loved up photo. Looking like Barack and Michelle Obama

He looks like agama lizard lol! grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Kingpin1000: 6:51am On Apr 30, 2022
If this woman become first lady, then na slap all the ministers go dey collect.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by MadamVanessa(f): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2022
shocked

Instead of finding a way to alleviate your family out of that endless poverty that has been bedeviling your family for centuries now, you're foolishly and stupidly carrying a family that has stolen a lot and Still stealing. A loot that even their generation yet unborn will come to enjoy.. What Tinubu used to hypnotized you people is very strong.

No be small incoming president and first lady na very big one.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Wazobia2216: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Presidency is too tasking to be for the old not to talk of one that is not vibrant!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2022
With all the stolen money, still be looking like an ugly ape

15 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Rainerpaints122(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Shake shake Daddy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by MonkeyMods(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Make this two go stay for care home abeg

4 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Rhozabeth(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2022
I will seriously be disappointed in Nigeria and Nigerians if that ape-like looking man becomes Nigeria's president! Those singing his ptaises are those eating out is his ill-gotten wealth. If only we know what this man has done to Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by xpressionx(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Dino is coming grin
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Gentlerespect76: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Chaaii, this one deep oo.
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by mycar: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Who is giving him the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Gentlerespect76: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Rhozabeth:
I will seriously be disappointed in Nigeria and Nigerians if that ape-like looking man becomes Nigeria's president! Those singing his ptaises are those eating out is his ill-gotten wealth. If only we know what this man has done to Lagos!
This post is purely sarcastic; never take it to heart. Whose incoming president?

4 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2022
How this man go be president

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Godfullsam(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Instead of finding a way to alleviate your family out of that endless poverty that has been bedeviling your family for centuries now, you're foolishly and stupidly carrying a family that has stolen a lot and they're Still stealing to keep to even their generation yet unborn. What Tinubu used to hypnotized you people is very strong.

No be small incoming first lady na very big one.

Honestly madam

Tinubu stole is the sole reason the south Eastern region is so poor.

Wicked jagaban has stolen all the money made for the development of that region.

God will judge him

4 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Oracleforce: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2022
I will rather vote for Evan the kidnapper than voting for this rogue.....
Evans only kill and rob people that are richer...why does Tinubu kills and rob the poor masses by turning the greater revenue in Lagos state for his personal use...

The amount of stolen money his this guy's control is disheartening...

Now, he has arrived. , let's begin to listen to his antecedent and manifesto...

We know when he started his political career...and any lie he talk / we know...

3 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Help2020: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2022
bennybuhari:
My Incoming President in my house because my father is useless, Asiwaju Bola Tifnubu Senator Oluremi Tinubu in loved up photo. Looking like expired drug
Fixed. Don't thank me shall,I did it for free

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by SaiOba: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2022
@ Oga OP
sarcasm wee not kee you o...

bennybuhari:
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by maestroferddi: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2022
You must be a very wicked man!

Look at the man you want to take Nigeria to another 8 years of disaster.

Despite the packaging done on Tinubu, it is still glaring that he is not fit.

Let Baba enjoy his old age in peace abeg.

President ko, Pepsodent ni...

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
mycar:
Who is giving him the presidency?

The matter is more about who will deny him the Presidency?

You without PVC who will be watching big brother Naija in your house on election day while market women and butchers troop out to vote?

3 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Islandlady(f): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2022
I am watching and reading how children of hate and poverty are wailing over these trend at mention of Tinubu

What is surprising me most is their hypocrisy, Blaming Tinubu for their failure and poverty in alaigbo is crazy while their governors and leaders are busy looting them and their future funds dry taking them into further poverty, yet Tinubu in far away region is their problem who never have any thing to do with them

How do I end up in the same country with this clowns... God abeg o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2022
that remi tinubu is enough for me to withdraw my vote for tinubu
Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
maestroferddi:
You must be a very wicked man!

Look at the man you want to take Nigeria to another 8 years of disaster.

Despite the packaging done on Tinubu, it is still glaring that he is not fit.

Let Baba enjoy his old age in peace abeg.

President ko, Pepsodent ni...

Gerroout from hia. Tinubu does not need to be Mike Tyson.

Many he will delegate in his 'killer cabinet', like Fashola, Ribadu etal, will be fit and able to deliver on his instructions and vision. That is the plan cool

4 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Islandlady(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Oracleforce:
I will rather vote for Evan the kidnapper than voting for this rogue.....
Evans only kill and rob people that are richer...why does Tinubu kills and rob the poor masses by turning the greater revenue in Lagos state for his personal use...

The amount of stolen money his this guy's control is disheartening...

Now, he has arrived. , let's begin to listen to his antecedent and manifesto...

We know when he started his political career...and any lie he talk / we know...
You are absolutely right Okoro, I wonder why jagaban Tinubu will loot the funds of the southeast region and their future dry, he is the cause of problem and extreme poverty in alaigbo while their governors are saint and Holy Mary... Pathetic

You guys and misplaced priority Sha, when will you hold your leaders accountable rather than spewing trash about someone who never have any thing to do with the Igbos fund..it is well

4 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by EmirGold(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Tinubu no be yeebow because Nigerians know say yeebows are the real descendants of ap*
Incons*qu*ntial 5% people can wail as much they like, they will never rule this country, they are worthle** s*bh*mans and they will remain so forever
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

6 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by VictorUSA(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2022
How can we have such a skeleton as president? The op is comparing them with Barack and Michelle.

1 Like

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
You are absolutely right Okoro, I wonder why jagaban Tinubu will loot the funds of the southeast region and their future dry, he is the cause of problem and extreme poverty in alaigbo while their governors are saint and Holy Mary... Pathetic

You guys and misplaced priority Sha, when will you hold your leaders accountable rather than spewing trash about someone who never have any thing to do with the Igbos fund..it is well

I wonder. Always perpetually and irrationally obsessed with Yorubas malevolently to the point of foaming at the mouth yet they are never interested in the millions of serious problems facing their region and States of origin.

You'd be surprised at how many of them would actually go public to say Tinubu is the cause of all the problems in Igbo land. Delusional people.

3 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Islandlady:
I am watching and reading how children of hate and poverty are wailing over these trend at mention of Tinubu

What is surprising me most is their hypocrisy, Blaming Tinubu for their failure and poverty in alaigbo is crazy while their governors and leaders are busy looting them and their future funds dry taking them into further poverty, yet Tinubu in far away region is their problem who never have any thing to do with them

How do I end up in the same country with this clowns... God abeg o

Their major problem is envy. They are deeply envious of Yorubas. You know Igbos are a very greedy, materialistic, shallow and covetous people.

They are very frustrated we have so much human and material endowment while it appears they are cursed with a problematic and disunited people plus the most barren region of Nigeria.

The hate for Tinubu is highly personal because of the covetous nature of Igbos. When they come. To Lagos, it is all over. They fall in love and begin dreaming of taking the State away from the Yorubas.

Alas, once they quickly note that this is not possible, because Yorubas are solidly entrenched in the political structures of Lagos, the raw hate begins to flow.

Especially in the direction of Tinubu they view as the main stumbling block to them gaining what they want.

5 Likes

Re: Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo by Righthussle: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Holigoes !! FIREEEEEEEEE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aba North/Aba South: Appeal Court Sacks LP's Nnamani, Affirms APGA's Ikwechegh / Ondo By-Election: APC Aspirant Petitions Ganduje, Rejects Outcome Of Primary / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.