Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

- Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53277 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^ hmm then if that is the case then at the age of 70 i'll marry a small wife that always take care of me what else? all of you are just saying what can never happen? do you think at the age of 70 she will still be sting and agile like me?
Re: by DaDoctor: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ hmm then if that is the case then at the age of 70 i'll marry a small wife that always take care of me what else? all of you are just saying what can never happen? do you think at the age of 70 she will still be sting and agile like me?

Sorry gan ni o!

I pity you

'WHOM THE GODS CHOOSES TO KILL, THEY FIRST MAKE DEAF'

Oga anu min se o! onfi obirin sere abi?
Re: by slymm(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Bashy, just listen to what you are spewing. WTF? Yes, i guess you must have married an illiterate or something. You bought a car in your name and took it from her, and in your home you are king? You should have stayed single. Most chauvinst and sexist men like you harbour a deep seated self esteem issue. You are with your kids passport? Abeg, abeg, e don do. As long as you got married in the church, you are bound by the matrimonial causes act, and the law will always prevail, its the court and not the church that will order you to pay alimony. You are going round and round in circles, maybe its time you call one of your smallies to satisfy your lust and forget about this topic.
Re: by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

@armyofone there is nothing to be adjust

How do you 'toast' these girls with this your upside down English? they definitely must be low level "tuwo" sellers undecided

Your supposed wife must be a sahara desert brought up with no exposure or brain
Re: by DaDoctor: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
MAKE UNA TELL THE MUNTULA JARE!!

jennykadry:

How do you 'toast' these girls with this your upside down English? they definitely must be low level "tuwo" sellers undecided

slymm:

@Bashy, just listen to what you are spewing. WTF? Yes, i guess you must have married an illiterate or something. You bought a car in your name and took it from her, and in your home you are king? You should have stayed single. Most chauvinst and sexist men like you harbour a deep seated self esteem issue. You are with your kids passport? Abeg, abeg, e don do. As long as you got married in the church, you are bound by the matrimonial causes act, and the law will always prevail, its the court and not the church that will order you to pay alimony. You are going round and round in circles, maybe its time you call one of your smallies to satisfy your lust and forget about this topic.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ bashy-demy

Honestly, your post are truly getting very sexist pls stop now! You mean you'll take a car away from your wife if she 'messed up' what happened to the love you have for each other? I can never do that for my wife and I'll register the car I bought for her in her name, even if she used the car to transport her boyfriend it won't make me change my mind cos it's not the end if the world. Pls try and chill a little bit 'aye o le to be yen o' and I'll always treat my wife the way I want my daughters to be treated by their future husbands
Re: by DaDoctor: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
tunnytox:

@ bashy-demy

Honestly, your post are truly getting very sexist pls stop now! You mean you'll take a car away from your wife if she 'messed up' what happened to the love you have for each other? I can never do that for my wife and I'll register the car I bought for her in her name, even if she used the car to transport her boyfriend it won't make me change my mind cos it's not the end if the world. Pls try and chill a little bit 'aye o le to be yen o' and I'll always treat my wife the way I want my daughters to be treated by their future husbands

A DUBIOUS PERSON IS ALWAYS AFRAID TO BE DUBED. HE IS A GUILTY FELLOW AND THINKS HIS WIFE WILL TOE SAME LINE SO HE IS GUARDING HIS EVIL DEEDS.

CHAI!!! I PITY THIS MAN CALLED BASH. HE SOUNDS TO ME LIKE AN ILLETERATE THAT MARRIED A LITERATE WOMAN AND APPLYING 'OGBOJU' ON THE WOMAN. KAI!! THAT YOUR WIFE GO SHOCK U ONE DAY. DONT FORGET MY WORDS
Re: by bashydemy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2011
i can't just stop laughing, as i have said ealier i love my wife so much and even my kids and the car i bought her wasn't for her alone i bought the for my wife and my kids, and to you all saying buying car in my name instead of my wife name you are very stewpid when am suffering doing laborer with bricklayers to be able to meet up in school where is she and to you all that said i should remain single that why i dint go to court and prefer to marry religious way and my religion never tell me i have equal right with my wife as i am the head of the house i provide for everything no matter what even when am still suffering when i have my first child my wife has over 250k naira in her account i never for one day ask her for a dime instead i go out to hustle for money and i make it in life when am building my house my never never contribute one single block even if she want to i never give her that chance to i wasn't even around then so i send her money to. I never let her complain before i meet her needs so what th Bleep will make me not have right in my house? there was a time i call my wife and tell her i am Daddy on the street and that what my friend call me so if anyone come to you telling some kind of stories and you believe them and trying to use that against me then you are few minute from going back to your parents house i am a disciplined man and i dont take shit so if you all have turn your man to mumu that have no say in his own house then that is your cup of tea, in my own house i provide for everything even my kids school fees i never share with my wife i finance her business and never ask how she run the business instead i try to give her money to support her and i never ask her to contribute anything to what i know its my right so why wont i have a say in my own house, so if you are not satisfy with my comment pls read my signature
Re: by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
tunnytox:

@ bashy-demy

I disagree completely with this.

If I buy my wife a car and we separate, She drops the keys. Anything material I buy her she has to drop it when she decides to elope with her new lover.

The love we had has ceased to exist, What happened to the love when she ran away with another man.

Some people just say stuffs on here that make me SMH.

So if you buy a house in her name and she leaves you next yr, She take the house with her? The properties are for her benefit when she is my wife, the moment she isnt, those benefit cease
Re: by coogar: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

I disagree completely with this.

If I buy my wife a car and we separate, She drops the keys. Anything material I buy her she has to drop it when she decides to elope with her new lover.

The love we had has ceased to exist, What happened to the love when she ran away with another man.

Some people just say stuffs on here that make me SMH.

So if you buy a house in her name and she leaves you next yr, She take the house with her? The properties are for her benefit when she is my wife, the moment she isnt, those benefit cease

dayokanu, stop taking what people say on here as the gospel truth. . . . .at one time, akolade must have written something like this on his facebook until that fateful day he turned his wife into shish kebab. naija man will let his wife go with the car he bought into the arms of her lover?
na yam?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
@dayokanu Abeg help me tell them ooo we are in Africa Nigeria precisely so those laws dont work here. and talking about child support and alimony like i have said nobody will force me to do all that i am a man who know his right on his kids, and about my kids passport i have a friend who is a senior immigration officer he tell me my kids passport are to be in my possesion and beside they never issue passport for kids without there Father consent, to you al ladies if you think am lying go and give it a trial
Re: by armyofone(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
in africa/nigeria you can mess up and still be king. where i am, you are a big time goner. you mess up, you leave the house!! yes, you are leaving our home in just your boxer if that's what you got on kiss you know, i can drag you through all the courts of the land if need be, i have the means to fight if i want wink anyway, a man with head on his shoulder is what we pray for not some ragamuffins from isale gan gan wey dey make mouth for cyber and come jam real ogbologbo for real life mu he he.

jennykadry:

laughing out so loud grin grin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
armyofone:

in africa/nigeria you can mess up and still be king. where i am, you are a big time goner. you mess up, you leave the house!! yes, you are leaving our home in just your boxer if that's what you got on kiss you know, i can drag you through all the courts of the land if need be, i have the means to fight if i want wink anyway, a man with head on his shoulder is what we pray for not some ragamuffins from isale gan gan wey dey make mouth for cyber and come jam real ogbologbo for real life mu he he.

Armyofone, wahlai we can roll together as friends, lol, grin, i feel you too much,
Re: by tunnytox(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
Well it depend on individual preferences I mean how much is the car worth that will make me to start pursuing my wife about just to proof a point? I'm not talking about a mansion here but even if it's a mansion I built for her it will depend on how rich I am. If I'm rich enough to avoid mansions why belittling myself by pursuin an unfaithful wife just to get the house back? You might as well strip your wife naked just to recoup all your spending on her however, I believe there are some issues through which I can proof how matured I am. I won't go about chasing an unfaithful wife to recover things that may not really worth it.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ronkebp and armyofone you are birds of the same feather, you are getting married in order to be able take all what the guy have is that not it? ok let me put it this way you got married to the guy because he is rich and can provide anything you need, and maybe after few years of your marriage you try to set the guy up with one of your friend sister maybe in a club,office or anywhere and the girl wll be flirting all over the places in order to fulfill her paid job and since you know what you are doing and where you are driving at you will be going about all the places the guy is and trying to find one single excuse and that why you employ the girl service and with just a simple hug between the guy and the girl then that is the only proof you need and you chase him out of his house he work so hard for abi, God punish some women and if i have the opportunity to come back to the world an gonna remain in Africa and no court marriage Shikena
Re: by dayokanu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
armyofone:

Armyofone,

Have you forgotten you are dealing with Nigerian men, The smartest set of ppl alive.

1, the house is in my fathers name or in the name of a corporation which my dad is the owner, Tell me which court would give you my Fathers property when Its was Dayokanu who chased you out of the house and not his father.

You want to fight? This one no be wrestling. If you want to collect money, I would open a business sell it to my friend and he would employ me as a staff paying me a minimum wage of $7/hr. Let the court give you whatever out of my minimum wage salary while I buy new Benz and range Rovers yearly all in my mothers name tongue tongue tongue

Picture me rolling
Re: by armyofone(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

@ronkebp and armyofone you are birds of the same feather,  you  are getting married in order to be able take all what the guy have is that not it? ok let me put it this way you got married to the guy because he is rich and can provide anything you need,  and maybe after few years of your marriage you try to set the guy up with one of your friend sister maybe in a club,office or anywhere and the girl wll be flirting all over the places in order to fulfill her paid job and since you know what you are doing and where you are driving at you will be going about all the places the guy is and trying to find one single excuse and that why you employ the girl service and with just a simple hug between the guy and the girl then that is the only proof you need and you chase him out of his house he work so hard for abi,  God punish some women and if i have the opportunity to come back to the world an gonna remain in Africa and no court marriage Shikena

You are way too funny. no need for long word. just don't cheat on the woman you are with.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
tunnytox:

Well it depend on individual preferences I mean how much is the car worth that will make me to start pursuing my wife about just to proof a point? I'm not talking about a mansion here but even if it's a mansion I built for her it will depend on how rich I am. If I'm rich enough to avoid mansions why belittling myself by pursuin an unfaithful wife just to get the house back? You might as well strip your wife Unclad just to recoup all your spending on her however, I believe there are some issues through which I can proof how matured I am. I won't go about chasing an unfaithful wife to recover things that may not really worth it.
You heard "material", If her blouse is material to me I would take it.

With the average yearly income being like $60k a year, whats the cost of a car, Thing is a Good car is a material expense for 80% of the population unless its a Jalopee. A car is not something that goes missing and you would forget it.

So if your wife leaves you for her boyfriend, you would give away the car, even if you are still paying notes on it, you would keep paying it fdor her to cruise with her new BF.

Thank God for men like you
Re: by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2011
armyofone:

You are way too funny. no need for long word. just don't cheat on the woman you are with.

Even if its the woman that cheats, she still takes the house and the car with her new boyfriend.

I dey laff
Re: by armyofone(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayo, you've said that before in some or many threads how you will dribble any lady. anyway, mine is i wouldn't cheat, if you cheat, you are a goner and if you want to fight it, bring it on, don't forget you are dealing with a mad/scorned black woman too  grin

also don't get the thread twisted tongue we are talking abt cheating men eh tongue
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Dayokanu thanks jare i always like reading from the likes of you and other reasonable African/Nigeriam men jare maybe if the properties are in my Father or mother name you will ask me to leave and my mother will not chase you our of her house, i dey laff ooo your name will be memunat then
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
@armyofone pls comment on my comments #750 i mean on the whole things i said did i lie about you setting the guy up and taking all his properties?
Re: by armyofone(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
alrighty ooo i forgot (not really tongue) you have your property in your father and mother's name. puzzles what kind of woman you have as a wife, but whatever rocks your submarine ship my friend  wink. i pray to have your type (one with wayward and outdated personality), by the time i'm done refining you eh,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

bashy_demy:

@Dayokanu thanks jare i always like reading from the likes of you and other reasonable African/Nigeriam men jare maybe if the properties are in my Father or mother name you will ask me to leave and my mother will not chase you our of her house,  i dey laff ooo your name will be memunat then
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^ then that means you get married to me cos of my properties right? if i happen to be suffering to make ends you wont marry huh? exactly my point madam no way
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

@ronkebp and armyofone you are birds of the same feather, you are getting married in order to be able take all what the guy have is that not it? ok let me put it this way you got married to the guy because he is rich and can provide anything you need, and maybe after few years of your marriage you try to set the guy up with one of your friend sister maybe in a club,office or anywhere and the girl wll be flirting all over the places in order to fulfill her paid job and since you know what you are doing and where you are driving at you will be going about all the places the guy is and trying to find one single excuse and that why you employ the girl service and with just a simple hug between the guy and the girl then that is the only proof you need and you chase him out of his house he work so hard for abi, God punish some women and if i have the opportunity to come back to the world an gonna remain in Africa and no court marriage Shikena

Bashiru!!!!! or what will i call you,, Nope am not that kind of a woman, just so you know!!!and i am no fool too, i married my husband for 'Love', respect, a friend, someone i can share everything with, someone i can trust (to an extent), someone i feel can protect me and give 80% of what i need, and be strong for me in everyway, and even as i expect all these and more from him, i bet he expects such from me too, and am willing to give (that is our understanding). Now!!!!! if yahwah kon gas, (God forbid) and he wants to Lord over me, my kids, home and property, ?? Hmmmmm, because of some unnecessary misunderstanding, Trust me, Bash, it will NOT GO DOWN WELL, whether the guy is a freaking! Niger Man!!! we will tell, when the time comes, am just saying do not take any woman for a fool, just because you are a typical Niger, man, shishhhhh!!!!
Re: by armyofone(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
hello Ronke, i feel you too my sister grin
make we leave bashy to continue to mistreat him wifey.
one day be one day, monkey go go market and him no go come back  grin

ronkebp:

Armyofone, wahlai we can roll together as friends, lol,  grin, i feel you too much,
Re: by tunnytox(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

You heard "material", If her blouse is material to me I would take it.

With the average yearly income being like $60k a year, whats the cost of a car, Thing is a Good car is a material expense for 80% of the population unless its a Jalopee. A car is not something that goes missing and you would forget it.

So if your wife leaves you for her boyfriend, you would give away the car, even if you are still paying notes on it, you would keep paying it fdor her to cruise with her new BF.

Thank God for men like you

I've never buy what I can't afford, despite been in Europe for more than 6 years now I still don't get carried away with their credit culture. A lot of my mates are driving better cars than me because they bought it on credit. It all come down to what you term as 'material' to me  I can possibly forget about the car and move on with my life, I don't know about the US but here in the UK cars are cheap as chips I bought my current car for £2000 and I pay cash for it but honestly and I repeat honestly if my wife today elope with lover with my car I don't have the time to pursue her for this car cos to me it's not really material.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Bashiru!!!!! or what will i call you,, Nope am not that kind of a woman, just so you know!!!and i am no fool too, i married my husband for 'Love', respect, a friend, someone i can share everything with, someone i can trust (to an extent), someone i feel can protect me and give 80% of what i need, and be strong for me in everyway, and even as i expect all these and more from him, i bet he expects such from me too, and am willing to give (that is our understanding). Now!!!!! if yahwah kon gas, (God forbid) and he wants to Lord over me, my kids, home and property, ?? Hmmmmm, because of some unnecessary misunderstanding, Trust me, Bash, it will NOT GO DOWN WELL, whether the guy is a freaking! Niger Man!!! we will tell, when the time comes, am just saying do not take any woman for a fool, just because you are a typical Niger, man, shishhhhh!!!!
Ronke you just dey make me laugh hahaha well that your way and i hope you find that mumu man to marry but may i put this to you, Why is it that when small yawa gas why is it that the first thing you woman go for is the home either you have kids or not you try to take the house and take the man to court in order to share all his properties with him why if not that what you are after. why can't you just pick your things ang go away to where ever you want, definitely you just proof me right about your getting married to your hubby cos of his money and material things and after few years you set him up in other to claim his properties and in other word you can kill the man to take all if properties why not go work hard yourself and try to make the guy regret instead of claiming his properties that you dont know when he is trying to put them together, sometimes i think marriage is a mistake God punish MARRIAGE self wetin
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2011
armyofone:

dayo, you've said that before in some or many threads how you will dribble any lady. anyway, mine is i wouldn't cheat, if you cheat, you are a goner and if you want to fight it, bring it on, don't forget you are dealing with a mad/scorned black woman too grin

also don't get the thread twisted tongue we are talking abt cheating men eh tongue

Its better you just marry Oyinbos, or Hispanics, with me, Yeeah, You would know that no be gra gra and no be force dem dey take do things.

Ok before you marry me I already have a house in my fathers name, My cars are in my mothers name, You wont marry me because you have nothing material to gain?

Well Aint saying she is a gold digger but she sounds like one.

What about you buy your own house in your siblings name and rent it out, when shyyt goes down move to your own house and everyone leaves with whatever you brng to the marriage
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

Ronke you just dey make me laugh hahaha well that your way and i hope you find that mumu man to marry but may i put this to you, Why is it that when small yawa gas why is it that the first thing you woman go for is the home either you have kids or not you try to take the house and take the man to court in order to share all his properties with him why if not that what you are after. why can't you just pick your things ang go away to where ever you want, definitely you just proof me right about your getting married to your hubby cos of his money and material things and after few years you set him up in other to claim his properties and in other word you can kill the man to take all if properties why not go work hard yourself and try to make the guy regret instead of claiming his properties that you dont know when he is trying to put them together, sometimes i think marriage is a mistake God punish MARRIAGE self wetin

Are you for real?? are you reading what i posted or what you have in your mind? Just so you know, my hubby and i our business is our business, you do not know how we got married or the circumstances that surrounds our marraige, our relationship worths more than any material wealth, what are you syaing?, we both respect ourselves, eachother and what we have. So please stick to what is on ground, i only replied to your assumptions that  you will send the woman packing, if you married an illiterate that came into your house with only nylon bag that is your cup of garri!!!! what is my own, i can see that your properties worth more than your wife, so please answer your papa name, and leave tori for another person.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

What was your motive for marrying him? his money?

if it doesnt work out or he messes up how about The woman just walk out since the women claim to be an Independent woman who can take care of herself.

WHat has the love or betrayal of love got to do with his money?

Ronke if you bring 1m you leave with 1m plus what you acquired in the time we are together and nothing from me while I take nothing from you too, DEAL?
Re: by tpia5: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2011
don't get the thread twisted we are talking abt cheating men eh

thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.