Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

- Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53264 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

What was your motive for marrying him? his money?

if it doesnt work out or he messes up how about The woman just walk out since the women claim to be an Independent woman who can take care of herself.

WHat has the love or betrayal of love got to do with his money?

Ronke if you bring 1m you leave with 1m plus what you acquired in the time we are together and nothing from me while I take nothing from you too, DEAL?

Firstly, i never married my hubby because of money (or support the fact that any woman should marry because of money), infact he did not have the money when we married, i had other reason for marrying him.

But out of nothing i want something, because it goes to show so many things about the guy. Now!!!! after all we have been through as a married couple (thick and thin) and you think you can just throw her away, just like that without any thing? Why do you think Courts here compensate the women? of course they know that they did not come in with anything, but for the years she has stayed with her husband. I feel it is a wicked man that would send his wife that he claimed he loved out with nothing and capitalises on that, that she can do her worst, you know, undecided
Re: by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
Its only fair to share any income you make jointly, But if I already had a house before I married you and bought you a car, tell me the rationale for retaining any of those in the event of a breakup
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Are you for real?? are you reading what i posted or what you have in your mind? Just so you know, my hubby and i our business is our business, you do not know how we got married or the circumstances that surrounds our marraige, our relationship worths more than any material wealth, what are you syaing?, we both respect ourselves, eachother and what we have. So please stick to what is on ground, i only replied to your assumptions that  you will send the woman packing, if you married an illiterate that came into your house with only nylon bag that is your cup of garri!!!! what is my own, i can see that your properties worth more than your wife,  so please answer your papa name, and leave tori for another person.
Ronke we are still on the same page and what did you girls mean when you say you will throw the man out of his own house if he messed up and also take him to any court of ow law on the land. Though you weren't the one who said that armyofone said that but your support her meaning you will do the same thing so why can't you be independent and just pick your things and work out of his house instead of chasing him out of his own house and take over all is properties i swear Oyinbo they craze
Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Its only fair to share any income you make jointly, But if I already had a house before I married you and bought you a car, tell me the rationale for retaining any of those in the event of a breakup

Dayo tell that to the court, this one na story story!!!!! we share it 50-50, (that is if am good) if not 60-40, moreover, do you know how much i would have made if i was not married to that guy so no even think am, if you already had a house, (in the State, you know now) that the guy would leave the house, and it is only fair, a man can always take care of himself, where would you push a woman and her kids to, ?

bashy_demy:

Ronke we are still on the same page and what did you girls mean when you say you will throw the man out of his own house if he messed up and also take him to any court of ow law on the land. Though you weren't the one who said that armyofone said that but your support her meaning you will do the same thing so why can't you be independent and just pick your things and work out of his house instead of chasing him out of his own house and take over all is properties i swear Oyinbo they craze
lol, that is exactly what we mean, we will throw the guy out!!!!!!!!!!!!! simple, as in , ita!!!! if i don't get the house, nobody will!!! gba be!! wink
Re: by bashydemy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Firstly,  i never married my hubby because of money (or support the fact that any woman should marry because of money), infact he did not have the money when we married, i had other reason for marrying him.

But out of nothing i want something, because it goes to show so many things about the guy. Now!!!! after all we have been through as a married couple (thick and thin) and you think you can just throw her away, just like that without any thing? Why do you think Courts here compensate the women? of course they know that they did not come in with anything, but for the years she has stayed with her husband. I feel it is a wicked man that would send his wife that he claimed he loved out with nothing and capitalises on that, that she can do her worst, you know,  undecided
But why will you have to go with something or why will the guy compensate you with something or i say pay you off i think that is the best way to put it LOL.

but on a serious note Ronke if you are working and make your own money why depend on the guy money when kasala burst? what if you are fortunate to have properties more than the guy will you share everything you have together too? Koni da fun oyinbo Law
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Dayo tell that to the court, this one na story story!!!!! we share it 50-50, (that is if am good) if not 60-40, moreover, do you know how much i would have made if i was not married to that guy so no even think am, if you already had a house, (in the State, you know now) that the guy would leave the house, and it is only fair, a man can always take care of himself, where would you push a woman and her kids to, ?
lol, that is exactly what we mean, we will throw the guy out!!!!!!!!!!!!! simple, as in , ita!!!! if i don't get the house, nobody will!!! gba be!! wink

How much would you have made and whats stopping you from making it while married?

Do you know how much he would have made if he was spared the nagging and all your wahala?

Well since the Hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, the birds too have learnt to fly without perching.

Good luck with you and the court taking a house that belongs to my dad or a car that belongs to my mom.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

lol,  that is exactly what we mean, we will throw the guy out!!!!!!!!!!!!! simple, as in , ita!!!! if i don't get the house, nobody will!!! gba be!! wink
Ronke   you sound so desperate with your comments above and sound like a Gold digger so if i bought a house in my parents name and have all my properties in my parents name before we get married maybe 2weeks before we get married i change all my properties my my parents name will also claim them, fa, fa, fa, fowl
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Guys!! guys!! guys!, Dayo and Bashy, so na woman dey make una, commot wind for ear so, ?  cheesy

Yes.OOOO I will collect all he has, they all belong to me and my kids, ko s'oro!!! whether i have more than him or not, i will divide what he has and go with it all, so that he can start from the scratch with another woman, (do not care)

D-one, (dayo) if you buy the house or car in your parents name, i will sell it (house) with them still living in the house, and there is nothing anybody can do about it, !!!! cool cool cool. If you dare, bring it on, !!!! cool yaay me!!!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

Ronke you sound so desperate with your comments above and sound like a Gold digger so if i bought a house in my parents name and have all my properties in my parents name before we get married maybe 2weeks before we get married i change all my properties my my parents name will also claim them, fa, fa, fa, fowl

I will sell you, your parents and all the house you have, wink cheesy grin kapish!!!!!, who wan frown?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

How much would you have made and whats stopping you from making it while married?

Do you know how much he would have made if he was spared the nagging and all your wahala?

Well since the Hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, the birds too have learnt to fly without perching.

Good luck with you and the court taking a house that belongs to my dad or a car that belongs to my mom.
 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy  Dayokanu your so funny i can't stop laughing oooo

@Ronke truely what stop you from making all you would have make when you are married? also the man would have make more than he has he ha hasn't gotten married to you with all your Wahala i mean all he spend during marriage and also after marriage and also of all the money giving to your brothers and sister and also to your parents if possible and also the money he spend on your Birthday outing etc if you add all those money together the guy would have been 10million richer chei men dey try ooo
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Guys!! guys!! guys!, Dayo and Bashy, so na woman dey make una, commot wind for ear so, ?  cheesy

Yes.OOOO I will collect all he has, they all belong to me and my kids, ko s'oro!!! whether i have more than him or not, i will divide what he has and go with it all, so that he can start from the scratch with another woman, (do not care)

D-one, (dayo) if you buy the house or car in your parents name, i will sell it (house) with them still living in the house, and there is nothing anybody can do about it, !!!! cool cool cool. If you dare, bring it on, !!!! cool yaay me!!!

Yaaay I am sooo phocking excited bring it on.

Oya lets start and lets see who would lose out but you know the first stage is for us to get together and start shaaaging ourselves for like 6months to a year before we break up.

So let the games begin
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Yaaay I am sooo phocking excited bring it on.

Oya lets start and lets see who would lose out but you know the first stage is for us to get together and start shaaaging ourselves for like 6months to a year before we break up.

So let the games begin

Seriously Dayo, ?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

I will sell you, your parents and all the house you have,  wink cheesy grin kapish!!!!!, who wan frown?
LOL what a funny ronke and you think you are dealing with an illiterate Father inlaw? and where will you get all the documents to sell all those stuffs i dey laff oo desperate woman
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL what a funny ronke and you think you are dealing with an illiterate Father inlaw? and where will you get all the documents to sell all those stuffs i dey laff oo desperate woman
You have asked this twice.

Oya seriously when are you moving in so we can start.

And I would prove to you that I am Oyo. "Oyo bere, Inu e lo'sho"

Emi omo Oyo a fi Ogbon gba ara e lojo buburu, a fi aigbon gba ara re ni igbekun. Next time you see an Oyo man, Pick your shoes and run or drop your mischief at the door cos you cant beat us at "Ogbon arekereke"
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

leave talk, Bashy!!! am a lady, you no know nothing!!!! i will everly get what i want, infact your dad will hand the papers to me, when am done with him, grin tongue
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

You have asked this twice.

Oya seriously when are you moving in so we can start.

And I would prove to you that I am Oyo. "Oyo bere, Inu e lo'sho"

Emi omo Oyo a fi Ogbon gba ara e lojo buburu, a fi aigbon gba ara re ni igbekun. Next time you see an Oyo man, Pick your shoes and run or drop your mischief at the door cos you cant beat us at "Ogbon arekereke"
Dayo are you serious you are from oyo? i am also from Ibadan the oyo state capital no wonder we think the same way and so smart wowww that cool

Emi omo ibadan meesi oogo we are very go with out thrick
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2011
Eyin omo, kini so? if people dey talk, una too dey yoju!!! grin
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy I am from Oyo State Ogbomosho .

You know some people are known for gra gra and "Agidi" e.g ondo/ekiti axis, But Oyo's are known for the cunning ways,

If an Oyo man says Good afternoon you better go outside and confirm

Ronke you still want to mess with me? Then come here and lets get together first or do you want me to come meet you in Philly or in Delaware?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dayo help me tell am ooo we Oyo's no one can play with our intelligent we are so smart so Ronke becareful or else we take what belong to you when yawa gas
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
Haaaa yay!!!! Ogbomoso ke!!!!! you gat to be kidding, i fit manage ibadan, but ogbomoso?, naaaaaa

Just so you know, you don't want to put head, if ondo man/woman dey vex, that one no be gragra at all, na the fact be that.

Dayo, you know you can't handle me, am too hooot !!!! for you, (kidding)
Re: by armyofone(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2011
kuru kere kuru kere ni ologbo si wo igbo lo

ride on pals wink
Re: by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
ronkebp:

Haaaa yay!!!! Ogbomoso ke!!!!! you gat to be kidding, i fit manage ibadan, but ogbomoso?, naaaaaa

Just so you know, you don't want to put head, if ondo man/woman dey vex, that one no be gragra at all, na the fact be that.

Dayo, you know you can't handle me, am too hooot !!!! for you, (kidding)

You know say with you vexing and banging the table its either you break the table or break your wrist, Nothing would happen.

Lets put it to try you are too hoot? ehn ehn, Omi lo ma n pa oro ina.

armyofone:

kuru kere kuru kere ni hauwa se wo yara dayokanu
ride on me sweetheart Dayokanu
wink

kiss kiss
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
LOL ROnke you mean you can manage me as an Ibadan man wowww. well firstly am Ibadan man is too perfect to be manage secondly am married so look else where

@armyofone where have you been why dont you wait to finish what you started LOL i can't laff ooo and where is chaircover?
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
dayokanu:

You know say with you vexing and banging the table its either you break the table or break your wrist, Nothing would happen.

Lets put it to try you are too hoot? ehn ehn, Omi lo ma n pa oro ina. kiss kiss

oti ri ibi ti Ina consume omi ati okuta, ?
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
bashy_demy:

LOL ROnke you mean you can manage me as an Ibadan man wowww. well firstly am Ibadan man is too perfect to be manage secondly am married so look else where
@armyofone where have you been why dont you wait to finish what you started LOL i can't laff ooo and where is chaircover?

oh no!!!! you did not!!![/b]YEEEPA, !!! EGBAMI, KILAGBE, KILEJU? in YOUR DREAMS OOOOO, i am married! tooo, iru wo si emi, ? o ni emi ee!!!! JUST CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WIFE AND THE TUTU LADIES YOU BASH, kai, !!!
Re: by bashydemy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2011
LOL ronke well you said you can manage Ibadan and i said an Ibadan cannot be manage and am glad my dad and mom are from Ibadan so me and my wife are from Ibadan even our family house are very close you see hoe we get along better but saying emi me ogbe its an under statement ooo, if you are so sure of your make we beg God to bring us together in another world
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
^^^^^ i know want, thank you, i have my list for another world, wink
Re: by bashydemy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
Woww Ronke don dey fear say this bashy guy na no go area ooo i no fit laff
Re: by tpia5: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
i fit manage ibadan, but ogbomoso?,

dont let ogbomoso people catch you for here.

tunnytox will soon show up now.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Ronkep
I am a proper Ogbomoso man no mixture I don't understand why you said Ogbomose ke please tell us which town you come from before I know what to say cos you sound like someone from Ilaje or eti odo side tongue grin grin
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
tpia@:

dont let ogbomoso people catch you for here.

tunnytox will soon show up now.

ahahaah I don't even know that Tpia have observed this  cheesy cheesy
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2011
Dont be surprised if she is Igbira or those peoplefrom Togo wey dey bear Yoruba names awon Atohunrinwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.