Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Bomb Blast In Suleja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Suleja (6900 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Suleja by prettyG: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
This thing is really spreading.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by seanet02: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
Is there a government in this country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Pukkah: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
The security forces must get cracking to get to the root of this before it gets out of hand.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
NTA is scrolling d news too. May God help us!
@pukah, ts already out of hand!
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by 1025: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
why is jonathan not relating these bombings to all his promises and fresh air 2011?
we are where pdp wants us to be. they have stolen this country dry and has refused change to take place in nigeria.
it is too early for us to start crying and shouting because we refused change as a country.
i know jonathan is safe so any other persons can die. because these politicians are rich with our public funds, they can afford to send their families abroad leaving us the poor to the mercy of the boko haram.
please my dear boko haram members, try ur best and make our politicians ur targets. please we beg u. kill them in dozens if you can.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Adonike(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
Haaa!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
The blood of the innocent biafrans killed in this cesspit called nigeria will never allow the country to know peace. Lets toll the path of sudan.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
@1025, I concur
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by prettyG: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
The end is here for nigeria. Welcoming the christian republic of BIAFRA (applause)
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2011
seanet02:

Is there a government in this country.

Actually, there is none.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by texazzpete(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

The blood of the innocent biafrans killed in this cesspit called nigeria will never allow the country to know peace. Lets toll the path of sudan.

Dude, STFU about Biafra already.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
I'm my dirty mind I'm hoping that this boko haramism will excalate so that we'll come together as a nation and discuss the way forward or we all call it a day and go our seperate ways. I see Boko haram as a catalyst for change.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by aljharem3: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
afam4eva:

I'm my dirty mind I'm hoping that this boko haramism will excalate so that we'll come together as a nation and discuss the way forward or we all call it a day and go our seperate ways. I see Boko haram as a catalyst for change.

why should we go our seperate ways, why

a broom stick can easly be broken but a bunch of broom sticks are a lot harder, they only bend

so why seperation
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by joecrack(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hmm
{sighs with hands on the cheek,shaking head}
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by oderemo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
The end is here for nigeria. Welcoming the christian republic of BIAFRA (applause)

how many tyms are we going to hear that same old tune, its old bro. change the record.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by texazzpete(m): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2011
afam4eva:

This is hilarious.
There are close to 160 million people in Nigeria. Boko Haram has killed only a small percentage of that number. It'll be decades before we are reduced to the state you crave for.
You'd better pray this stuff doesn't last.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Odunnu: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2011
I just keep wondering what the elected leaders from these northen states do when they meet.
Why would they discuss any other thing aside 'peace in the north'. They should press the FG to declare a state of emergency atleast in these states especially, Borno
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2011
@ode remo, it is only by constant agitation that the biafra struggle will be on the front burner. Biafra alive because it is God who made it so.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
texazzpete:

This is hilarious.
There are close to 160 million people in Nigeria. Boko Haram has killed only a small percentage of that number. It'll be decades before we are reduced to the state you crave for.
You'd better pray this stuff doesn't last.

actually, you may be wrong on this one. It appears you do not realize just how self preservationist Nigerians are; we run long before the we see the danger. In a scenario as this, the critical point for Nigeria may be much, much closer than you expect.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Osas006: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
This is getting out of hand D Federal Government nd security agent should do something quick abt D Boko Haram issue
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by emmke(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

seriously this your biafra thing is becoming boring. Good thing though is no one is taking you guys serious anymore.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2011
@emmke, the whole idea is to educate non biafrans that we have the right to a free and independent nation and thank God most of you are getting enlightened. Self determination is legal and it is recognised by the united nations(UN resolution A/61/295 of september 2007)
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by nateevs(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

@emmke, the whole idea is to educate non biafrans that we have the right to a free and independent nation and thank God most of you are getting enlightened. Self determination is legal and it is recognised by the united nations(UN resolution A/61/295 of september 2007)

Bullsh.it. Are you ready to carry arms and sacrifice your life for it? If you are, get some explosives and blow yourself up in Tinubu square. That's what your mates who crave independence are willing to do. If you are not at that stage yet, can you please STFU and let us hear word abeg!.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by monkeyleg: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
This whole issue has exposed the true state of Nigeria. I wonder why we keep deceiving oursleves with false hope. Until we all sit down and agree that Nigeria cannot move forward as a country in its pesent state, things will not get better. For those who place so much hope in Goddy, he lacks the capacity to implement that change a lot of you crave. Right now it seems like the only option left to all of us is to sit back and watch which way the elements take us
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^ We don't bomb. All we need is a well articulated movement, a civil disobedient, a vibrant pro-biafra radio station and a cable tv station, and we'll be jubilating like southern sudan
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by ezeagu(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

The end is here for nigeria. Welcoming the christianrepublic of BIAFRA (applause)

[center][size=18pt]Omenala Ochichi Alaigbo![/size][/center] angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
take it or leave it GEJis a weakling,he does not have the gut to taclke this problem and so many other problems facing this country,if you ask me he is not ready to step on toes and for you to rule this country or any country successfuly,you should be ready to step on toes. If things continue like this i wont be surprise to see the army taking over again. POLITICS AND SENTIMENT APART GEJ IS NOT JUST IT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
You guys think Jonathan is weak and doing nothing? he knows the nation is getting bombed goddamnit!! He knows and he knows he has to do something but what?

He just got there and just a month into his administration, things are falling apart! It's all fishy you know!

Where is the silly Sultan of Sokoto? Isn't he the leader of Muslims? He should come out and denounce these atrocities and give a word of encouragement to the people of Nigeria!!

Buhari, May you burn in hell and corpse be blown to bits !!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by oderemo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^ We don't bomb. All we need is a well articulated movement, a civil disobedient, a vibrant pro-biafra radio station and a cable tv station, and we'll be jubilating like southern sudan

get off that train my man, can u point to me where that has ever worked, foi, it took india close to 400 yrs to get rid of G.B, southen sudan lost close to 2.5 mill. lives and that is high for a population of 8 mill,
until the day u stop to value the naira and ready to risk lives then stfu.
Re: Bomb Blast In Suleja by nateevs(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ogbonaikenna:

Then you will be here till thy Kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JTF Declares Bakassi Militant-Leader Wanted / INEC Demands Copies Of APC Constitution And Manifesto / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.