Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,483 members, 7,840,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I’m Having Sex With My Cousin. Who Can Stop Us From This Sweetest Taboo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Having Sex With My Cousin. Who Can Stop Us From This Sweetest Taboo? (890 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Having Sex With My Cousin. Who Can Stop Us From This Sweetest Taboo? by LoveEtRomance6: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2022
My 30th birthday bash was something of a double celebration. Aside my official entry into what could be termed proper adulthood, it also coincided with my formal appointment as head of a financial derivative company. A family bash had to be held. And a big one it was. Aunties, uncles, friends, and grandparents all congregated at my official apartment in the heartland of the city. It was amidst the drinks, glee, banters and chatters that Mummy Funke posed a question that initially caught me off-guard.
“Samson, you are no longer a kid. When are you bringing a woman home?
A slight shock, then I regained my composure.
“Soon. As a matter of fact, I have someone I have been with for several years. Don’t worry ma, you will all meet her soon”
Amidst the eruption of cheers that trailed my sensational declaration, I wondered quietly. How do I tell Mummy Funke that the “her” she was meant to “meet soon” was her 24-year-old daughter, Funke- the same Funke she had punctiliously protected from guys she once described to me as leeches and parasites?
 Mummy Funke is my late mum’s elder sister. After I lost my mum in a ghastly car accident a decade ago, Mummy Funke took me in and cared for me as her son. With only Funke as her only child, I was more like a son to her. I had access to everything in the home. The rooms. The cars. The money. Everything. And even Funke.
“Samson, Funke is a sister to you. Take care of her. Protect her. And make sure everything she needs is catered for”, she once said.
In a long winding relationship that has inexplicably moved across borders of cousin-cousin, brother-sister, and now fiancé-fiancée relationship, Funke and I now had a mutually beneficial history, one in which we were fated to become life partners, even at the expense of family approbation and societal acceptance.
At 24, Funke is a tall, ravishing damsel with a totality of sheer beauty and an expression of compelling attraction. Her heaving br3@sts were enclosed in a caramel skin that streamed ceaseless tones of beauty. She is a little taller than I am and a little darker. Her sumptuous legs carried her lithe body with a graceful mien and swerving suavity. But Funke didn’t just grow into this ravishing beauty overnight. At 14, the exact age she was when I joined their family, she was just young, dark, slender and innocent. Her charm shone through her uniforms as I took her to school throughout the week. I became more of a brother, partner and even a father to her. With an ever-busy mum and an insouciant dad, there was a gap I had to fill. And I did just that meticulously.
As Funke continued to grow, her features began to pop out. Soon she had to change her bra size, and change into more expansive clothes to accommodate her bulky frame. I stayed at home more with her during my admission-seeking years, taking care of her needs and answering her now adult-like questions. Soon my attraction to my cousin began to grow beyond the bounds of brother-sister propriety. The careless dangling of her mammoth t!!tss around the house; coupled with her swaying a$$ which got my eyes transfixed got me drooling at her body helplessly.
All of this continued till one day, Funke barged into my room...
Continue Reading...
https://goetr.com/im-in-love-with-my-cousin-yes-i-am-who-can-stop-us-from-this-sweetest-taboo/
Re: I’m Having Sex With My Cousin. Who Can Stop Us From This Sweetest Taboo? by liftedud(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Na u start am

Na u know say na taboo

Na u dey cry

Run flee

Run flee
Run flee

(1) (Reply)

Broke Ladies Or Girls Shouldn't Get Wet..at All / Guy Dumps His Girlfriend A Week After She Spent N200,000 For His Birthday / Makeup Is A Big Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.