Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,410 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. (294 Views)

Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / Am Really Depressed I Don't Know What Else To Do Please Everyone Help Me Out / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by damfed: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Gud afternoon everyone I'm sorry to disturb u guys this is my first time of doing this here I'm little bit ashamed but what can I do.. please my brothers and sisters I really need help from you guys I haven't eaten since yesterday pls if anyone can help me Even if it's 5h or 1k I will be glad and happy.. 0154363762 GTB Bank.. Thanks and God bless u all..
Re: Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by Daniel7543: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
Go and meet your pastor you paid tithes and offerings to... Abi did he tell you help come from above??
Re: Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by damfed: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daniel7543:
Go and meet your pastor you paid tithes and offerings to... Abi did he tell you help come from above??
Hmmm Thanks alot God bless u
Re: Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by Yebox: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
damfed:
Gud afternoon everyone I'm sorry to disturb u guys this is my first time of doing this here I'm little bit ashamed but what can I do.. please my brothers and sisters I really need help from you guys I haven't eaten since yesterday pls if anyone can help me Even if it's 5h or 1k I will be glad and happy.. 0154363762 GTB Bank.. Thanks and God bless u all..

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis....

Good Luck
Re: Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by damfed: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Yebox:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis....

Good Luck
Thanks boss
Re: Please Everyone Help Me Look Into This And Be Of Help Please.. by Yebox: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
damfed:
Thanks boss

Destiny calls. Make the most of this opportunity wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mouka Foam / Twitter / ON THE ROCKS - Romance Story(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.