Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Am A Proud BETA Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Proud BETA Man (1350 Views)

This Lady Is A Proud Virgin At 23 - Brags On Social Media (photos) / "I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am a proud beta man. Yes!
I love my mother and my sisters to the core even though I am aware of their manipulations.

No alpha man or anybody has done half of what my 68 year old mum and younger sister has done for me. They've gone through thick and thin to see that I succeed.

I love Females. I think I've been assisted more by females than males. All I ever get from alpha males are hatred, envy and jealousy. I've had male friends who cost me jobs, contracts and even encouraged me to break up with good women only to go behind my back and try dating the same woman.

So forgive me if I prefer to remain a beta man. Yes I know I'm subject to women manipulations. But I'd rather face that than deal with lying, manipulative males who have nothing good in store for me.

I love women because they push me to be better. I hustle hard and push for self development so that I can take care of myself and the women around me (mother, sister, wife and co). I've attained success and gotten to heights I won't have dreamt of reaching without their motivation. A man has to provide for women. That was how nature ordained it to be. That was how God established it.

I love women for how they take care of the home, handle the kids, and make men feel good. I think every man knows this. So rather than focus on their manipulations, I focus on their benefits. The house chores, the sex, the kids development and care and the pride she gives me as a man.

So yeah, I am a beta male and I love women in no small way. Alpha males, please stay away

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Jeon(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Citizen10:
I love my mother and my sisters to the core even though I am aware of their manipulations.

No alpha man or anybody has done half of what my 68 year old mum and younger sister has done for me. They've gone through thick and thin to see that I succeed.

I love Females. I think I've been assisted more by females than males. All I ever get from alpha males are hatred, envy and jealousy. I've had male friends who cost me jobs, contracts and even encouraged me to break up with good women only to go behind my back and try dating the same woman.

So forgive me if I prefer to remain a beta man. Yes I know I'm subject to women manipulations. But I'd rather face that than deal with lying, manipulative males who have nothing good in store for me.

I love women because they push me to be better. I hustle hard and push for self development so that I can take care of myself and the women around me (mother, sister, wife and co). I've attained success and gotten to heights I won't have dreamt of reaching without their motivation. A man has to provide for women. That was how nature ordained it to be. That was how God established it.

I love women for how they take care of the home, handle the kids, and make men feel good. I think every man knows this. So rather than focus on their manipulations, I focus on their benefits. The house chores, the sex, the kids development and care and the pride she gives me as a man.

So yeah, I am a beta male and I love women in no small way. Alpha males, please stay away

DON'T WORRY THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU WITH THE ENVY, HATRED AND JEALOUSY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by czarr(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
We are all coming for you
Wait small.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
Nobody is perfect but the amount of betrayal i have received from my fellow men is something that always is heart breaking.

Na guys betray me tired, most of the women i encountered were very nice with me and cared for my welfare.

My wife is also one of them, the nicest woman ever, always looking out for me, what reward do i have than to provide for her.

8 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
czarr:
We are all coming for you
Wait small.

You have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by czarr(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Citizen10:

You have nothing to say.
ok
I would try to show you the folly of your ways and why you should not continue in it but I suspect that you are too far gone and there is no saving you.

I mean you are a lost cause and any effort made on you is a wasted effort.
You've made up your mind to be simple and I wish you well, na simp you be you no kill person.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by 4teenblaq: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin

Reporting live from Redpills' house::

News reaching us that a group of Redpillers who just set out on an operation to examine an issue has encountered a technical breakdown on the way. Efforts and support are being sent forth to them to able to reach their destination. It has been made known that they will get there in few hours time. We are expecting a massive response to the situation on ground.

Thank you.
This 4teenblaq, reporting live from camp A.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by 2braithe: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
My fellow Alpha Males,do you know how TRP gives NL girls high BP?Do you know how they can do anything to rubbish Alphas?

OP is a female.A female is behind that account.Don't get yourself worked up Kings.

TRP is golden!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by kurupt1: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bitches ain't shit cool
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
2braithe:
My fellow Alpha Males,do you know how TRP gives NL girls high BP?Do you know how they can do anything to rubbish Alphas?

OP is a female.A female is behind that account.Don't get yourself worked up Kings.

TRP is golden!
Don't mind the werey looking for attention from real Mehn...!!
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by satandeterrible: 7:05am On May 01, 2022
A lost simp.
This fool is completely finished.
You'll learn the hard way, dolt.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 7:37am On May 01, 2022
2braithe:

TRP is golden!

Make no mistake. I am an adult male

But because you cannot handle the truth, you choose to deceive yourself into thinking I'm a female.

Nobody forced you to comment. After all, alpha males were told to stay off. If you can't handle the truth alpha, stay off please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 7:39am On May 01, 2022
Slynation:
Don't mind the werey looking for attention from real Mehn...!!

What makes you a real man?
Bashing ladies all day on social media?
Been woke to women manipulations?
Hating and hating all women including your own mothers and sisters?

I ask again, what makes you a real man??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 7:46am On May 01, 2022
czarr:
ok
I would try to show you the folly of your ways and why you should not continue in it but I suspect that you are too far gone and there is no saving you.

I mean you are a lost cause and any effort made on you is a wasted effort.
You've made up your mind to be simple and I wish you well, na simp you be you no kill person.

If loving my wife who takes care of my kids and home is folly to you

If loving my mother and sisters who have done nothing but push me to succeed is folly to you

If choosing females over lying, manipulative males who have caused more harm than good to me is folly to you

Then please, allow me to continue in the folly of my ways. Let me do what makes me happy and gives me peace of mind. You can continue to be the alpha you want to be till Thy kingdom come. But please allow me be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by tayo60(f): 8:13am On May 01, 2022
Op, we female Nairalanders are behind you. U deserve an accolade!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Slynation(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2022
Citizen10:

What makes you a real man?
Bashing ladies all day on social media?
Been woke to women manipulations?
Hating and hating all women including your own mothers and sisters?

I ask again, what makes you a real man??
I have nothing to say to you because I know you just wanna gain comments, likes and views on your thread...But I will leave you with this!!

A) There are gays...
B) There are misogynists...
C) There are SIMPS...
D)There are Beta males...
E) There are Alpha males...
F) And then there are the RedPillers...

If you can't differentiate those terms, then we really have absolute nothing to talk about...!!
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by czarr(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2022
Citizen10:

If loving my mother and sisters who have done nothing but push me to succeed is folly to you

If choosing females over lying, manipulative males who have caused more harm than good to me is folly to you

Then please, allow me to continue in the folly of my ways. Let me do what makes me happy and gives me peace of mind. You can continue to be the alpha you want to be till Thy kingdom come. But please allow me be.
by all means remain a simple. We need simps too.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Savedday: 8:22am On May 01, 2022
The joy, pride and happiness Will Smith was expressing when e was being entangled was more thank this but today, what is the results?

Dog wey wan loss, no dey hear owner whistle

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Daughterboard(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2022
OP got the message wrong.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 8:55am On May 01, 2022
Slynation:

I have nothing to say to you because I know you just wanna gain comments, likes and views on your thread...But I will leave you with this!!

A) There are gays...
B) There are misogynists...
C) There are SIMPS...
D)There are Beta males...
E) There are Alpha males...
F) And then there are the RedPillers...

If you can't differentiate those terms, then we really have absolute nothing to talk about...!!

Restrict that lecture to your son or something. Apha, beta, or whatever you call them, I don't care.

As long as I love my wife like nature has ordained it to be, then I'm good to know.

She may be manipulative but as long as she respects me, takes care of my kids and perform her wifely duties, I will gladly swallow all her manipulations. After all, he who has not sinned should be the first to cast the stone.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by 2braithe: 12:16pm On May 01, 2022
Citizen10:

Make no mistake. I am an adult male

But because you cannot handle the truth, you choose to deceive yourself into thinking I'm a female.

Nobody forced you to comment. After all, alpha males were told to stay off. If you can't handle the truth alpha, stay off please.

Sis,a beta male won't even call himself a beta.He will just ignore anything related to RedPill.
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Slynation(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2022
Citizen10:

Restrict that lecture to your son or something. Apha, beta, or whatever you call them, I don't care.

As long as I love my wife like nature has ordained it to be, then I'm good to know.

She may be manipulative but as long as she respects me, takes care of my kids and perform her wifely duties, I will gladly swallow all her manipulations. After all, he who has not sinned should be the first to cast the stone.......
Lol...All I can see here is a confusionists grin

Okay, lemme educate you a little since I have time, There is no real Redpiller dead or alive that will cushion you against spending on your wife,Mum or family members. Infact, I'm a big fan of spoiling your wife so other ladies will be highly jealous of her, There is a big difference between wife and girlfriend...!! There are good and supportive ladies you can transform into a wify, but before that stage, don't SIMP around trying to impress her if she's a jobless parasite who exhibits some clear signs of manipulations and unfaithfulness because she's definitely knows she get away with it since her so called BF is a chief simp, trust me, you will definitely see those signs but SIMPle man will always ignore because SIMPS will always be SIMPs unless they join the movement and become enlightened...

NB: Some gays and misogynists are acting under the guise of Redpills just to spite ladies, reason you just have to note those categories of people...

A Redpiller always love to hear your lies especially when they know the truth...I know what I'm talking about, I was once a SIMPle man and unknownly won several awards until I saw the light...Trust me, I have seen and dated many ladies so I know what I'm saying, lemme not go into details before it get too bulky.

But now as I'm typing this, The Agaracha's law of definite return coupled with The Okafor's law of Congodynamics is taking effect in my life, that's why when I read some unfortunate parasitic jobless girls marauding themselves as NL wannabee feminists saying Redpillers are sex starved I just laugh because honestly speaking "what you don't know is bigger than you" Redpillers gat variant species of kpekus available at there disposal whenever and wherever they need to cool off...

And YES, there are parasitic guys as well just like you said, but guys are hustlers and you can easily tell when they wants to feast on you unless you ain't paying attention, when you have money, even elders will bend rules just for your sake, guys will keep frolicking around you just to feel among, that's why you own it as a duty to select your cycle like beans...

A wise man once told me "People will always love you when it's beneficial, act broke and sees who stays"
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2022
Citizen10:

Most of NL alpha males are kids trying to be relevant. Don't indulge them with an explanation.
They will outgrow the alpha male illusion.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by drmikeadams(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2022
satandeterrible:
A lost simp.
This fool is completely finished.
You'll learn the hard way, dolt.

He will still come back to wail , cry, lament, and agree that "Nigerian girls are useless"all of them

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 6:59am On May 02, 2022
Skyview01:

Most of NL alpha males are kids trying to be relevant. Don't indulge them with an explanation.
They will outgrow the alpha male illusion.

You are right. This Post made me realize so. Most of them are still in their teenage and early twenties. So they have little responsibilities on their hands and enough time to ponder on alpha nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 7:04am On May 02, 2022
Slynation:

Lol...All I can see here is a confusionists grin

Okay, lemme educate you a little since I have time, There is no real Redpiller dead or alive that will cushion you against spending on your wife,Mum or family members. Infact, I'm a big fan of spoiling your wife so other ladies will be highly jealous of her, There is a big difference between wife and girlfriend...!! There are good and supportive ladies you can transform into a wify, but before that stage, don't SIMP around trying to impress her if she's a jobless parasite who exhibits some clear signs of manipulations and unfaithfulness because she's definitely knows she get away with it since her so called BF is a chief simp, trust me, you will definitely see those signs but SIMPle man will always ignore because SIMPS will always be SIMPs unless they join the movement and become enlightened...

NB: Some gays and misogynists are acting under the guise of Redpills just to spite ladies, reason you just have to note those categories of people...

A Redpiller always love to hear your lies especially when they know the truth...I know what I'm talking about, I was once a SIMPle man and unknownly won several awards until I saw the light...Trust me, I have seen and dated many ladies so I know what I'm saying, lemme not go into details before it get too bulky.

But now as I'm typing this, The Agaracha's law of definite return coupled with The Okafor's law of Congodynamics is taking effect in my life, that's why when I read some unfortunate parasitic jobless girls marauding themselves as NL wannabee feminists saying Redpillers are sex starved I just laugh because honestly speaking "what you don't know is bigger than you" Redpillers gat variant species of kpekus available at there disposal whenever and wherever they need to cool off...

And YES, there are parasitic guys as well just like you said, but guys are hustlers and you can easily tell when they wants to feast on you unless you ain't paying attention, when you have money, even elders will bend rules just for your sake, guys will keep frolicking around you just to feel among, that's why you own it as a duty to select your cycle like beans...

A wise man once told me "People will always love you when it's beneficial, act broke and sees who stays"

Your last line says "people". Yet you alphas always find ways to focus more on women manipulations. You forget or choose to remain blind to the fact that men too can be manipulative liars and cheaters. So rather than cry all day about the female gender manipulative tendencies, it would be better if you generalized manipulations to the both gender. It's called survival instincts man. And when you see someone who has what you need, it's always game on ....

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by bashuayi(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2022
Citizen10:

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Slynation(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2022
Citizen10:

Your last line says "people". Yet you alphas always find ways to focus more on women manipulations. You forget or choose to remain blind to the fact that men too can be manipulative liars and cheaters. So rather than cry all day about the female gender manipulative tendencies, it would be better if you generalized manipulations to the both gender. It's called survival instincts man. And when you see someone who has what you need, it's always game on ....
Hmmm...I don't wanna believe you have issues with comprehension because I talked about parasitic guys on my last post, so massively simping for someone is now tagged survival instincts according to you grin grin Nothing Mankind no-go ever here...!!

That was how someone on NL boldly said he's keeping his entirely life savings in his wife's account, bought all lands, cars in her name, currently building a their house in her name and lots more...That was when I realized people can still simp even in marriage but one thing is certain, that brother is heading towards destruction because he has literally dedicated and donated his balls for grabbing incase of any glitches in his marriage, and on a very bad day, premium tears will flow...

Perhaps you can follow his lead, since you are contesting for the category of "The Best Husband Award" in the world...grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Citizen10: 11:29am On May 02, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm...I don't wanna believe you have issues with comprehension because I talked about parasitic guys on my last post, so massively simping for someone is now tagged survival instincts according to you grin grin Nothing Mankind no-go ever here...!!

That was how someone on NL boldly said he's keeping his entirely life savings in his wife's account, bought all lands, cars in her name, currently building a their house in her name and lots more...That was when I realized people can still simp even in marriage but one thing is certain, that brother is heading towards destruction because he has literally dedicated and donated his balls for grabbing incase of any glitches in his marriage, and on a very bad day, premium tears will flow...

Perhaps you can follow his lead, since you are contesting for the category of "The Best Husband Award" in the world...grin

Forgive that nairalander if he trusts the mother of his kids better than any other friend of his. At least, even if his marriage did suffer a setback, he is sure his kids ( his own blood) would get part of his investment, if not all. So please forgive him for his foolishness.

Are you married??
I ask because I wonder how you reason. There's a difference between reasoning like a single man and reasoning like a family man. I doubt you are married or have ever been committed in a very serious relationship. You reason like a young man in his early twenties who doesn't understand what it means to be committed to family responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2022
Citizen10:

Forgive that nairalander if he trusts the mother of his kids better than any other friend of his. At least, even if his marriage did suffer a setback, he is sure his kids ( his own blood) would get part of his investment, if not all. So please forgive him for his foolishness.

Are you married??
I ask because I wonder how you reason. There's a difference between reasoning like a single man and reasoning like a family man. I doubt you are married or have ever been committed in a very serious relationship. You reason like a young man in his early twenties who doesn't understand what it means to be committed to family responsibilities
The same reasons I forgave/overlooked your misunderstanding of the ideologies of TRP...My responsibilities and committment shouldn't be the bone of contention here due to the fact there is no possible ways for you to ascertain the true realities surrounding my existence on a faceless forum.

There are so many Redpillers out there without them identifying with TRP, and so many ignorant simps as well, Therefore, our work is to continue preaching the gospel to whomever that wants to stop simping...N:B it's not a do or die affair because simps must always learn the hard way...My childhood friend who has been SIMPing without my knowledge called me on phone one fateful day and told me his GF just broke up with him and baba was literally in tears & even have the temerity to inform me he's on the verge of committing suicide, That I didn't loose my temper on him that day should be studied as a course in Nigerian universities...I told him to meet me asap and gave him some RP orientations on what to do and behold 4weeks later, the Agaracha's law of definite return was seriously taking effect but he was no more interested, he has seen the light and more ladies at his disposal because one of the main problems of SIMPS is that they limit themselves to one manipulative choice as aspiring or interim girlfriend

TRP are the best set of humans you can ever meet, take it or have it...grin But you see SIMPS, A simp is a cause to humanity, I deleted my insta account because the level guys are SIMPing on that space is out of this planet, they are the reason why the world is like this today and some ladies will sit down at the comfort of their zone earning millions by making use of their clitocurrency and rub it off on legit hustlers including the SIMPle men, but we need simps, just like the way nature needs some unwanted weeds and insects in the ecosystem...

Like I said earlier, there are good ladies but the rate are on decline, and if marriage entails SIMPing, enduring all manners of bullshit just to use my own hard earned money to propose and get married to problems and wahala to the detriment of my mental and peaceful state of mind, then trust me Timaya will surely be my role model because good ladies are hard to come by. But until then, we going solo which is to continue drilling that kpekus and sharpaly move ahead if she shows any signs, symbols and atoms of belonging to the street...!! QED

A wise man once told me "You won't know the effects, until it start affecting you"
Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by MadamOk(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2022
You are a real man, when real men are talking you know from their voice, God bless you keep up the good work and keep loving woman especially your wife, mother and sisters
Citizen10:

Re: I Am A Proud BETA Man by Chiraq77(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2022
Citizen10:

You don't know what an alpha male is Jhor
Who told you Alpha Males don't love their Mothers and Sisters?

Go and Enlighten yourself about Alpha Males, before you come here and start making a fool of yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Commiting Sucide / How Do I 4get Dis Regret? / Please How Do I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot of it Through This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.