Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,320 members, 7,846,415 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head (4192 Views)

SHOULD I Go Ahead? I Need Your Help [Picture] / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by Jeon(f): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Chiraq77:

cheesy grin
Fellas,dont take this gender serious at all
Focus on the Bag My Gees

PLS STOP THIS NONSENSE..
IT'S NOT BY FORCE TO CHAT WITH YOU, PLEASE.

2 Likes

Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by Chiraq77(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Wtf!?! Is he taking a shit? shocked

Yes and it's a she!

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by phemmyfour: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
ifinger:
Truth is many people would say it's not cool dating someone in once work place . Truth is it's not cool yet it happens a lot . As a matter of fact most of these ladies throw themselves on you expecially if u are good looking!

Just as I came back from leave i met this lady who was just been employed, she came to introduce herself to me I knew she was married, then not up to 2months I noticed she was a hitting on me from one compliment to a other,
Well we exchanged digit started chatting often then it became more erotic, I brought up the idea she was like giving me a thousand and one excuses why it would not be possible
In fact she told me it was a taboo in her culture, however we kept exchanging errotic test she even sent me her nxxdes
I remember on one occasion she told me she normally get wet each time we chat!! I knew we needed to settle the sekxual tension some how

I brought up the idea of getting a hotel she was like no it's not possible, I kept my cool after about a month she told me I should get an hoetel
We met at the hotel I new this might be a one time fling so I made sure I had my camera in case
I was even sucking her b**b wen her hubby called this lady claimed she was on her way to the market wow ,all the while I was fingering and sucking on her juugs

I ba*Ng her so good with lots of tonging .2week later we had a disagreement I quickly blocked her even though we work in same office I gave her the distance to avoid stories that touch cos she was becoming possessive I can't even have discussion with any other lady in the office it would be like what are u telling her?
Yes I spent on her bf I laid her I have no regrets she felt she could play a smart one on me I was the smarter on code
"a hotel" not "an hotel"
Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by Eboski(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2022
Complete your story
Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by ifinger: 11:30am On May 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
"a hotel" not "an hotel"

See mugu gettat werey de look for mojo
Re: She Gave Me The Go Ahead I Gave Her The Head by ifinger: 11:31am On May 02, 2022
Eboski:
Complete your story

I chop clean mouth waiting for future opportunities, enjoy the video too anytime I want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women! / He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.