Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. (4398 Views)

Police Launch Manhunt For Gunmen Responsible For Yesterday’s Attack In Anambra C / Unknown gunmen brutally killed in yesterday attack VIDEO PICTURES / See Why PDP Adjusts It's Kogi State Campaign Timetable To Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
She was hit by a stray bullet and lost so much blood before medical care in the hospital.

Very sad incident embarassed cry

Please, I am tired of this whole madness.

Secondly.... please what's the function of a checkpoint if the armies that are always there collecting money from people will always run whenever the UGM struck??

Second attack and we have to loose life of an innocent indigene in each.

The first one armies retaliated by killing a Keke driver.

In this yesterday's own,stray bullet hit a sister of mine.

Please. Sanity to Agulu is what we want cry

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Malory: 3:00pm On May 01, 2022
Sorry for your loss bro. Same way I lost one last month. Peace is all we want.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by blazingblender(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2022
God help Anambra State and bring back sanity
I still believe that this dude causing mayhem over they are not indigenes
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by ChoCho54(f): 3:02pm On May 01, 2022
May her soul rest in peace Op. Take heart.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by AfonjaEmir: 3:06pm On May 01, 2022
They are coming to condole with you...relax.

The people that cheer armies when they kill people indiscriminately will come and condole you...and later use this post as a reference point.

In acts like this, something is very sactscant "casualties" will arise. but something that is static is that ARMY should leave the roads and relocate to sambisa where they are needed.

R.I.P to the DEAD, but BIAFRA must emerge...as a Sovereign Nation.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by illicit(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2022
Sorry about that
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Alphagan(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2022
Are you feeling remorseful because it has now gotten to your doorstep? Are UGM real?

RIP to the dead.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2022
Accept my deepest condolences. This is so sad and pathetic indeed.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by PressMyButton: 3:11pm On May 01, 2022
cc OkoroBufo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2022
Malory:
Sorry for your loss bro. Same way I lost one last month. Peace is all we want.

Sorry for yours too cry.

It's just too much

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by BKayy: 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
This is why Nig Army are seen as terrorists in the East.
Imagine "retaliating by killing an innocent keke rider" that is just looking for what him and his family will eat.

So sorry for your loss. Karma will catch up with the terrorists

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Malory: 3:18pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Sorry for yours too cry.

It's just too much
It's just too much. Where did it happen, Is it the check point close to Awgbu junction?
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by headbasher96(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
sorry for your loss bro those behind all this will soon be put to shame
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2022
Malory:
It's just too much. Where did it happen, Is it the check point close to Awgbu junction?

Yeah.

Not even at the junction itself but Infront of a town hall.

Please what's checkpoint doing in tiny linear road that ain't in main City??

It's just insane
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by OkoroBufo: 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
PressMyButton:

cc OkoroBufo
E go reach them, ALL of them. They ALL nutured & fed the monster.
gidgiddy, Mrvitalis, Rugaria, Bkayy etc dem go collect.

cc OmenkaLives, LeoDeKing

-Okoro bufo

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by BKayy: 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Yeah.

It's just insane
It is called "Human shield"

The Nigerian terrorists are using Igbo civilians as human shield.
A very cowardly approach

The Nigerian terrorists no longer put checkpoints at highways. The one that exists on highways, They force the Igbo civilians to raise their hands and walk past them instead of driving in order to make the passengers and commuters be the human shield in that highway checkpoint. Just observe those highway checkpoints in Igboland. The terrorists have designed that walk past to make civilians always be around them 24/7

My dear, they use Igbo civilians as human shield.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Malory: 3:28pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Yeah.

It's just insane
I know the road. It is very tiny.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by AfonjaEmir: 3:28pm On May 01, 2022
All this Ranting and your Skull is still "Intact" in the region of domestic terrorist like

Wasiu
Kamoru
Fatai
Mufutau...etc etc etc..

who scavenge graveyards and kill their own people constantly??...Guy i dey this thread Kamkpe...useless zombies!!

OkoroBufo:

E go reach them, ALL of them. They ALL nutured & fed the monster.
gidgiddy, Mrvitalis, Rugaria, Bkayy etc dem go collect.

cc OmenkaLives, LeoDeKing

-Okoro bufo

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2022
BKayy:

It is called "Human shield"

The Nigerian terrorists are using Igbo civilians as human shield.
A very cowardly approach

Very sad bro.

Today, most people (indigenes) ain't plying that road (unless if it's those going from Awka to Ekwulọbịa).... because people are fearing that they may retaliate again by killing a civilian.

Even if one has to pass there, he must be nodding to their yelling like a mumu because any perceived action they hate......they will fire immediately.

They were firing last night, I don't know if they have shot another person (will still get information about Thier gunshot last night)

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by BKayy: 3:35pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Very sad bro.

Today, most people (indigenes) ain't plying that road (unless if it's those going from Awka to Ekwulọbịa).... because people are fearing that they may retaliate again by killing a civilian.

Even if one has to pass there, he must be nodding to their yelling like a mumu because any perceived action they hate......they will fire immediately.

They were firing last night, I don't know if they have shot another person (will still get information about Thier gunshot last night)
That's how to counter it.
The civilians should avoid their checkpoints at all cost or risk serving as their human shield.

That's what we do in my town. Though they have not been attacked yet but they have moved the checkpoint like three times.

Any one they put, we mark that road as forbidden Road and avoid it.

They know what they are doing. Educate people around you about "human shield"

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by successmatters(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2022
Yesterday you were dancing that army was shot at Agulu, today you lost a relative in the same attack grin

Brother to army people trying to deceive people. You northerners want to keep the insecurity you're causing in the south on the news every minute.

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by successmatters(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2022
BKayy:

That's how to counter it.
The civilians should avoid their checkpoints at all cost or risk serving as their human shield.

That's what we do in my town. Though they have not been attacked yet but they have moved the checkpoint like three times.

Any one they put, we mark that road as forbidden Road and avoid it.

They know what they are doing. Educate people around you about "human shield"

Forget story, the civilians were thr main targets not the army. What's the name of the army man killed?
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:
Yesterday you were dancing that army was shot at Agulu, today you lost a relative in the same attack grin

Brother to army people trying to deceive people. You northerners want to keep the insecurity you're causing in the south on the news every minute.

Let me get you clear......you mean I'm a northerner??
Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by successmatters(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Let me get you clear......you mean I'm a northerner??

Yes. Just trying to whip up sentiments and advertise your people's attrocities. Same work being done by udele and oyigboopdates

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by OkoroBufo: 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
All this Ranting and your Skull is still "Intact" in the region of domestic terrorist like

Wasiu
Kamoru
Fatai
Mufutau...etc etc etc..

who scavenge graveyards and kill their own people constantly??...Guy i dey this thread Kamkpe...useless zombies!!

We shall be here when you'd open a thread crying about how UGM garnished your mother in Egusi soup. It would be fun.

-Okoro bufo

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by OkoroBufo: 4:08pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

I don't want you here please.

Just find another thread and pour your madness.

Mynd.44 Lalas.ticlala D.ominique..... please this fellow is out for Derailing of thread unnecessarily
Do I look like I care?

-Okoro bufo

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by Sergio104(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2022
successmatters:

Yes. Just trying to whip up sentiments and advertise your people's attrocities. Same work being done by udele and oyigboopdates

Ok.

I am Adusalami Abubakar..... hope you fine now??.

Mr man get outta this thread before you provoke me

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by successmatters(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2022
Sergio104:

Ok.

I am Adusalami Abubakar..... hope you fine now??.

Mr man get outta this thread before you provoke me

You can't do more than a dead rat Abdulaziz

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by OyigboUpdate: 4:12pm On May 01, 2022
blazingblender:
God help Anambra State and bring back sanity
I still believe that this dude causing mayhem over they are not indigenes

Only the language of Wike they will understand as they understood in Rivers state. Bandits will run when they hear his name. Pray he becomes president and vote 4 him

Re: I'm Heartbroken. Lost A Relative To Yesterday's Attack. by AfonjaEmir: 4:15pm On May 01, 2022
Mtcheew...that stupid yarn doesn't move anybody. you die now ..or die later in life all die na die!!

Arent you posting pictures of Army killing people again?? ...

Send your useless yarns to zamfara...kaduna...benue...

dont pretend to love IGBOs or CARE...we now know our real enemies...useless afonjanestern miscreants...spits!!

OkoroBufo:

We shall be here when you'd open a thread crying about how UGM garnished your mother in Egusi soup. It would be fun.

-Okoro bufo

Breaking: Kano Rally, Why Seyi Tinubu Is Doing More Damage To Father's Ambition / I Used To Take Briefcases Full Of Money To Obasanjo From Babangida / Achebe's Burial On May-23 – South-East Governors Announce