Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6570 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2022
sorry this is really coming late

I WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS BORN ON THIS LOVELY DAY.

LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY WILL NEVER CEASE FROM YOUR LIFE

HAVE A GUD NYT.

Enjoy the rest of ur day...

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2022
wumi2017:

Hahaha � that hired purchase will be better and best option grin grin grin

We would love to do that but nigerians are broke right now and that option isn't available now, so Sorry.

u hav to execute one of the fine options given to u immediately or face consequences.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2022
A BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE NAIRALAND CELEBRANT BORN ON THIS DAY THE 14th of May.

Jossyfine

MANY MANY MANY MORE YEARS YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE AND A LIFE FULL OF PROSPERITY.

GOOD HEALTH & GREATNESS IS UR PORTION.

Make a wish & enjoy ur day....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2022
Happy Sunday to all Nairalanders especially May Celebrants.

A Special Wishes to the nairaland celebrants of the day too.

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by captainking(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2022
Elmojiid:
May 16 198.....
B-Day mate...
198....6..7..8...9 pick one
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 4:06am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

B-Day mate...
198....6..7..8...9 pick one
8..happy birthday to us

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by captainking(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
8..happy birthday to us
.same with me o....
I am 1988 too..
Happy birthday to us buddies..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2022
captainking:
.same with me o....
I am 1988 too..
happy birthday to us mate, so glad to met you. Am abiodun by name
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2022
captainking:
.same with me o....
I am 1988 too..
08067381313 plss call me
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by vatiqan(m): 7:17am On May 16, 2022
I rep May 27th. wifey, May 5th, daughter may 4th. Today, May 16th is my wedding anniversary!
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by captainking(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
08067381313 plss call me
All right bro..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2022
captainking:

All right bro..
thank you
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
happy birthday to us mate, so glad to met you. Am abiodun by name

Wow, this is a wonderful meeting which i knw sumtin good must com out of it.

Make una nor forget my package o

Nor ever forget the CEO/Presido for una flexing o

Happy Birthday to u guys...
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2022
vatiqan:
I rep May 27th. wifey, May 5th, daughter may 4th. Today, May 16th is my wedding anniversary!

Haaa Bros, na because of u na make God create the month of May abi

This whole month is totally a month of Celebration in your life and the whole of ur family.
As i say it, thats just the way it wil be.(watch out)

As the CEO and the authority vested on me, don't u ever forget me o OR ELSE me and u go fight for nairaland here nd nobody go seperate us.(lol)

Happy Marriage Anniversary to you.
More wishes coming ur way.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2022
Desperados:

Wow, this is a wonderful meeting which i knw sumtin good must com out of it.

Make una nor forget my package o

Nor ever forget the CEO/Presido for una flexing o

Happy Birthday to u guys...
thanks boss
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2022
vatiqan:

Where is dis Queen/Vice CEO of this thread?

qekng40, dis blessed Nairaland Man of the Month needs sumtin special.

Other celebrants need ur package
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
thanks boss

I'm not a boss o, just ur regular guy.

Our Queen qekng40 hopefully has sumtin special for u.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2022
captainking:
.same with me o.... I am 1988 too.. Happy birthday to us buddies..

Celebration to you today.

qekng40 has sumtin nice for u too.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2022
Desperados:

I'm not a boss o, just ur regular guy.

Our Queen qekng40 hopefully has sumtin special for u.
I appreciate you so much
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2022
Elmojiid:
I appreciate you so much

Its cool.

If una forget my package today ehn, i go collet all my congratulation back x2
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by captainking(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2022
Desperados:

Celebration to you today.

qekng40 has sumtin nice for u too.
Really...
Seems I do not know a lot here o.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2022
Desperados:

Where is dis Queen/Vice CEO of this thread?

qekng40, dis blessed Nairaland Man of the Month needs sumtin special.

Other celebrants need ur package

Man of the month of May indeed!

The month of May has actually been the best of months in your life!

Allow me to celebrate you and what's yours this month!

Please kindly peruse the picture below and contact me if need be!

Meanwhile Happy wedding anniversary @ vatiqan and I wish you more fruitful years in this union!

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2022
captainking
Elmojiid

Happy birthday to you!

I'm wishing you a healthy life, God's grace and prosperity!

Cheers!

NB: If you wish to be celebrated on my birth month monthly videos, please kindly send two of your pictures to my WhatsApp line on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2022
Desperados , Good morning.

As you continue celebrating people, people will celebrate you too...

Have a nice day.....
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Elmojiid(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2022
qekng40:
captainking
Elmojiid

Happy birthday to you!

Cheers!

NB: If you wish to be celebrated on my birth month monthly videos, please kindly send two of your pictures to my WhatsApp line on my signature.
T
thanks so much sis
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by captainking(m): 2:51pm On May 16, 2022
qekng40:
captainking
Elmojiid

Happy birthday to you!

Cheers!

All right.. I will..
Thanks a lot..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
captainking:
Really... Seems I do not know a lot here o.

U are welcome.

abeg, i dey wait for my drink o
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by doggedfighter(f): 7:27pm On May 16, 2022
May 16th.

Here kiss
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
May 16th.

Here kiss

Oh it would be easier for me to believe that a cow lay cooked eggs than to believe that our own nairaland fighter is a celebrant of today.

And you just committed an offense cos you are a late comer.

Anyways Hbd to you Cutie.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by doggedfighter(f): 9:04pm On May 16, 2022
Desperados:

Oh it would be easier for me to believe that a cow lay cooked eggs than to believe that our own nairaland fighter is a celebrant of today.

And you just committed an offense cos you are a late comer.

Anyways Hbd to you Cutie.

Much thanks, dearie !
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Much thanks, dearie !

Hold it right there Cute-Fighter,

If you are trying to bribe me for showing up late, I think you would have to do more than just sweet names
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2022
To our lovely celebrants of the day,

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PROSPERITY,

doggedfighter
captainking
Elmojiid

MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF BLISS AND FAVOUR WILL BE SHOWERED UPON YOU

HAPPINESS WILL NEVER CEASE FROM YOUR LIFE.

Have a lovely Night ahead and don't forget to put a smile on ur face tonight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

. / Guy, Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Lady Older Than You? / Can Men Be Trusted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.