Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? (6552 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2022
Polynek:
2moro na my birthday but I don't celebrate birthdays undecided

Lol bro, cut dat crap and comment ur date below me.

Desperados gat u.

qekng40 has a lovely present for u too

Nairaland wants to make u special dis year..
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 5:47pm On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Desperados gat u.

Actually I haven't received any birthday gift since I was born, so I lost interest in anything concerning my birthday. Thanks for your concern
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
Desperados:

Desperados gat u.

Oops, it's tomorrow o..too soon but....

Kindly send a picture to my WhatsApp handle and I'll give you a special shout out in my May birth month song celebrating everyone born in the month of May.

Polynek, happy birthday in advance Sir smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE NAIRALAND CELEBRANT OF THE DAY

greencard

WE WISH YOU A VERY BLISSFUL DAY AS YOU MARK +1 TODAY.

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Our own Majestic qekng40 wil make a wonderful present for u

Have A Wonderful Night Ahead & Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by greencard: 9:15pm On May 09, 2022
Desperados:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE NAIRALAND CELEBRANT OF THE DAY

greencard

WE WISH YOU A VERY BLISSFUL DAY AS YOU MARK +1 TODAY.

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL BE YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

Have A Wonderful Night Ahead & Enjoy...
thanks a lot I appreciate
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Ademidd: 9:31pm On May 09, 2022
May 3rd
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Kindly send a picture to my WhatsApp handle and I'll give you a special shout out in my May birth month song celebrating everyone born in the month of May.

U are just too nice. My stone heart just got a crack

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2022
qekng40:

Thanks for the wishes, sorry I can't send my picture to someone I don't know

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 1:47am On May 10, 2022
Polynek:
Thanks for the wishes, sorry I can't send my picture to someone I don't know

OK, point valid.

But I'm not hiding in any way as you can check me on all social media platforms and see what I use the pictures for...

Simply put, I'm a budding gospel Artist who celebrate people from all walks of life by composing an evergreen song for them on special order.

While I also celebrate people born in a particular month by composing, recording and making a makeshift video for them.

That's that.

Today is your day, enjoy!

I wish you a happy birthday Polynek!
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2022
Lovely Morning to the May borns
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
To our lovely celebrants of the day,

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PROSPERITY,

Polynek
Arrogantbro
Alamaxbimbex

MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF BLISS AND FAVOUR WILL BE SHOWERED UPON YOU

HAPPINESS WILL NEVER CEASE FROM YOUR LIFE.

Have a lovely Night ahead and don't forget to put a smile on ur face tonight.

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Polynek(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2022
Desperados:
To our lovely celebrants of the day,

WE WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PROSPERITY,

Polynek
Arrogantbro
Alamaxbimbex

MANY MANY MORE YEARS OF BLISS AND FAVOUR WILL BE SHOWERED UPON YOU

HAPPINESS WILL NEVER CEASE FROM YOUR LIFE.

Have a lovely Night ahead and don't forget to put a smile on ur face tonight.
thanks alot I appreciate shocked
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2022
Polynek:
thanks alot I appreciate shocked

It’s cool bro

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Nobody: 3:26am On May 11, 2022
Upgrade to May 11, ASAP!
Happy birthday to me.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2022
Maryjane001:
Upgrade to May 11, ASAP!
Happy birthday to me.

Lol, I dey feel ur vibes

Marley Night flexing loading….
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 11, 2022
Desperados:

Lol, I dey feel ur vibes

Marley Night flexing loading….
Not only Marley o
Thibaut Courteous dey - RMA goal keeper
Andres Iniesta sef dey

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2022
Maryjane001:
Not only Marley o Thibaut Courteous dey - RMA goal keeper Andres Iniesta sef dey
Lol babe, calm down small
i knw say ur happiness na overload 2day but slow ur motor down small abeg

Anyways, they are all celebrated.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2022
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS OF THE DAY

rickpat
Maryjane001

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL REMAIN YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE HENCEFORTH.

U ARE FAVOURED AS YOU CELEBRATE WITH A LEGEND (Bob Marley) TONIGHT.

Enjoy the rest of the day.....

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by rickpat(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2022
Desperados:
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS OF THE DAY

rickpat
Maryjane001

LONG LIFE & PROSPERITY WILL REMAIN YOUR PORTION ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE HENCEFORTH.

U ARE FAVOURED AS YOU CELEBRATE WITH A LEGEND (Bob Marley) TONIGHT.

Enjoy the rest of the day.....
thanks bro...be good
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Naijaolosho2: 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
May 21st
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by wumi2017(f): 12:08pm On May 12, 2022
Aug 12
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
May 21st

Spotted…
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2022
wumi2017:
Aug 12

(siren) Hold it right there sexy,

Dis thread is strictly for May celebrants so u are therefore only allowed to congratulate and celebrate dem not post yours.

U just broke the rule and u hav to pay ur fine or else...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MAY NAIRALAND CELEBRANTS OF THE DAY

FAVOUR, SUCCESS & PROSPERITY WILL ALWAYS REST UPON YOU ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE.

LONG LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH WILL ALWAYS BE UR PORTION

Enjoy the rest of ur day....

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by wumi2017(f): 10:04pm On May 12, 2022
Desperados:

(siren) Hold it right there sexy,

Dis thread is strictly for May celebrants so u are therefore only allowed to congratulate and celebrate dem not post yours.

U just broke the rule and u hav to pay ur fine or else...
as ur lordship pleases grin I rise
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2022
wumi2017:
as ur lordship pleases grin I rise

U are therefore sentenced to pay a fine of;

1 crate of wine drinks
1 big pot of jollof rice
50 bags of pure water
1k recharge card
&
Good morning text message for 3 days.

U are to execute the payment of the fine immediately as failure to do that will result serious consequences.
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2022
qekng40, where art thou? embarassed
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by qekng40(f): 1:34am On May 13, 2022
Desperados:
qekng40, where art thou? embarassed
I'm here, I just breezed in...
...Will be going to bed soon
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2022
qekng40:

I'm here, I just breezed in...

...Will be going to bed soon

Night Angel, Sleeping Beauty..... It's Morning cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by wumi2017(f): 5:28pm On May 13, 2022
Desperados:

U are therefore sentenced to pay a fine of;

1 crate of wine drinks
1 big pot of jollof rice
50 bags of pure water
1k recharge card
&
Good morning text message for 3 days.

U are to execute the payment of the fine immediately as failure to do that will result serious consequences.
grin grin kuku come and sell me and Keep d change (lol)
Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by Desperados(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
wumi2017:

grin grin kuku come and sell me and Keep d change (lol)

Nope, i can't sell u because the country is broke and nobody has enuf money to buy any expensive princess & our law is against selling of anything used to pay as fine.

I rather keep u instead of selling u so that u can help me scrub my back in my bath daily but u are not yet qualified to do that.

Just pick one option of fine from the list below and execute asap;

* #500naira recharge card
* Good morning text messages for 5 days
* Good night & Good morning text messages for 3 days
* #1000naira cash

Failure to adhere to fulfillment of fines and obeying the law wil result to consequences u can't imagine e.g we would not only sell u but put u on hired purchase.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ? by wumi2017(f): 8:56pm On May 13, 2022
Desperados:

Nope, i can't sell u because the country is broke and nobody has enuf money to buy any expensive princess & our law is against selling of anything used to pay as fine.

I rather keep u instead of selling u so that u can help me scrub my back in my bath daily but u are not yet qualified to do that.

Just pick one option of fine from the list below and execute asap;

* #500naira recharge card
* Good morning text messages for 5 days
* Good night & Good morning text messages for 3 days
* #1000naira cash

Failure to adhere to fulfillment of fines and obeying the law wil result to consequences u can't imagine e.g we would not only sell u but put u on hired purchase.

Hahaha � that hired purchase will be better and best option grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HELP!!! I Just Caught A Scorpion In My Kids Bathroom. / I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.