Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey (24913 Views)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by bonnyhope: 6:31pm On May 02, 2022
People here shouldn't be taken seriously

On what account is Osinbajo qualified for the job?

People are saying is the perfect one but no one is giving reasons

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Opolopoopolonio: 6:32pm On May 02, 2022
Chevronstaff:

If your Papa na Vice President, he go resign?? Mumu

Thank you for asking the lun...tic o... smiley
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by sematec(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
see literate cheesy
Fuckyoumod:
Mumu survey!

Look I will take Osibanjo and his misguided miscreants serious the day they give me a clear outline of Osibanjo's achievements after 8 years of being V.P.

8 years of security votes.
8 years of coordinating our economy.

Until then, all of them, both the survey, the voters, the jobless organizers of this mumu survey and the illiterates supporting Osibanjo with no single achievement to cite are all mumu people.

I just want to know what PYO has achieved for Nigerians in 8 years.

Maybe it is this white package and brown envelop inside the package that he achieved.
Mumu illetrates!

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Obansy112(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is our next president
In your widest dream...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Opolopoopolonio: 6:33pm On May 02, 2022
bonnyhope:
People here shouldn't be taken seriously

On what account is Osinbajo qualified for the job?

People are saying is the perfect one but no one is giving reasons

He was acting president on several occasions and he gave a good account of himself
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Amalekki: 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
You are right grin
In fact Oshibajo is also responsible for the high inflation in the USA and other major countries around the world today.

Maxymilliano:
Falsehood! osibanjo is presently the chief economic strategist to the federal government and inflation is all time high.

It's even funny that the man is trying to absolved himself from the failure of this administration.

Politicians are indeed deceptive.

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Opolopoopolonio: 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

If u say PMB/PYO is stronger, tomorrow don't come and tell us osinbajo isn't part of the failure of this administration because he is the VP.

Can u tell us a story of how osinbajo has shown his loyalty to the constitution, to his faith, to Nigeria and Nigerians? Did he pass in flying colours?

How is osinbajo VP different from osinbajo the presidential aspirant? If there's a difference, then what is the experience u guys osinbajo has to rule nigeria?
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by AK481(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2022
Useless poll that excluded the people candidate.

See latest one

Over 29,000 votes

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by 2blessed01(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2022
Another Trash

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Somebody13: 6:36pm On May 02, 2022
Survey ko,duvet ni...on jagaban's mandate we stand.
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by GardenOfGod(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say PMB/PYO is stronger, tomorrow don't come and tell us osinbajo isn't part of the failure of this administration because he is the VP.

Can u tell us a story of how osinbajo has shown his loyalty to the constitution, to his faith, to Nigeria and Nigerians? Did he pass in flying colours?

How is osinbajo VP different from osinbajo the presidential aspirant? If there's a difference, then what is the experience u guys osinbajo has to rule nigeria?

You are taking as if you are not a witness to changes VP made during President absence... What happened when he came back?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by IDIOTmoderators: 6:37pm On May 02, 2022
Janetudeh:
Osinbajo is indeed a perfect successor!
The same Osinbajo that couldn't achieve anything under the terrorist government he served. We truly deserve what we get.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by lexy2014: 6:38pm On May 02, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
[s][/s]

Are these questions so difficult?

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by IDIOTmoderators: 6:38pm On May 02, 2022
alen4smith:
what achievement are you talking about ?is osibanjo your president?
He is the head of economic management team.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by lexy2014: 6:39pm On May 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

You are taking as if you are not a witness to changes VP made during President absence... What happened when he came back?

That's lovely. I have seen a witness. Oya, witness, over to u:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 02, 2022
eldoradoxx:
How can South West have a material like Yemi Osinbanjo and still be routing for a known drug addict? Some things are mysterious actually!
seriously, something is wrong with Nigeria politics. Osibanjo, Amaechi, these are men with the interest of the people at heart. Tinubu as president will be a total waste of 8yrs.
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by hotseat: 6:40pm On May 02, 2022
Relying on a said "data" obtained from a February survey is questionable and doubtful.

The present political realities suggest otherwise.

The man to beat @ the moment, we all know.

Need I mention his name?

Yes, of course!

The Moon diminishes the faint shine of the stars.

He is no other than the Lion of Bourdillon himself!

HE Senator Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju and the Jagaban of Nigeria!

Man wey sabi!
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Opolopoopolonio: 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
lexy2014:

Are these questions so difficult?

[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by lexy2014: 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
Janetudeh:
Osinbajo is indeed a perfect successor!

In what way? To continue with where buhari will stop?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

How is he qualified and a man of the people?

If he is a man of the people, why didn't he resign as VP and test his popularity in another party instead of hustling under APC?
if Tinubu buys his way tru in APC, blv me another serious party will gladly give its ticket to Osinbajo.
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 02, 2022
hotseat:
Relying on a said "data" obtained from a February survey is questionable and doubtful.

The present political realities suggest otherwise.

The man to beat @ the moment, we all know.

Need I mention his name?

Yes, of course!

The Moon diminishes the faint shine of the stars.

He is no other than the Lion of Bourdillon himself!

HE Senator Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju and the Jagaban of Nigeria!

Man wey sabi!

What will Tinubu do for nigeria? Can he fight corruption and put away nepotism? Can he allow the will and interests of the people to prevail even it goes against his interests and that of his cronies?
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 02, 2022
franciskaine:
if Tinubu buys his way tru in APC, blv me another serious party will gladly give its ticket to Osinbajo.

If he is a man of the people, why didn't he resign as VP and test his popularity in another party instead of hustling under APC?
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Naija4love(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Mumu survey!

Look I will take Osibanjo and his misguided miscreants serious the day they give me a clear outline of Osibanjo's achievements after 8 years of being V.P.

8 years of security votes.
8 years of coordinating our economy.

Until then, all of them, both the survey, the voters, the jobless organizers of this mumu survey and the illiterates supporting Osibanjo with no single achievement to cite are all mumu people.

I just want to know what PYO has achieved for Nigerians in 8 years.

Maybe it is this white package and brown envelop inside the package that he achieved.
Mumu illetrates!

i just pity your family with this picture you posted. The guy that printed the judas posters still in DSS hand. You post pictures of one bag with money in empty hall with VP face on it. Do you think you’re untraceable

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by owoshuyi(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
What baffles me is people choosing old school semi-literate politicians to be their president, over a professor of law.
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

he's a card carrying member of APC, so why will he resign?

Niger Delta militants today are peaceful as a result of Osinbajo's input. He single handedly toured the volatile region to palliate with the militants. This gave room for the little gains we made in oil sales. This alone gives him a better landing as a man of the people.

This is a man who assesses situations and events properly before arriving at a decision, unlike his frontal principal who acts first before considering the cons of his policies.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by oscarjj10: 6:52pm On May 02, 2022
Osibanjo is people's choice,is d choice of d youth everyone loves naturally.if APC wants to remain relevants n win 2023 without any stress n high BP d should give him d ticket as dere flag bearer or else dey should forget it. If APC gives anoda person dere ticket dey will loose woefully n dt will d end of dere existence..
On osibanjo mandate I stand
Osibanjo is our choice
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by mctech(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2022
We don't have to wait long for all the drama and intrigues. Last time I checked, elections are not won through opinion polls.
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
Has the outcome of the election results already decided?Why budget huge sums of money to INEC when the election has been rigged?
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by GardenOfGod(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2022
lexy2014:

That's lovely. I have seen a witness. Oya, witness, over to u:

Why are you denying a fact that is so obvious?
Re: Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey by Saintinoo(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://leadership.ng/osinbajo-leads-in-buharis-successor-survey/?
These Yoruba people won't stop amazing me, the way they promote Tinubu and Osibanjo with confidence...

The shock Buhari is preparing for the South West will be like a tsunami....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens / Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.