Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl (5361 Views)

My Experience With A “church Girl” / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Skullano(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2022
Hahaha

This marriage pressure is one reason I don't allow girls close to my shop e come be to near my phone to check bank alert.

Once I hear I want to come to your shop, I go switch topic with the speed of light.
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by cavreek: 3:16pm On May 02, 2022
For her to go to the extent of checking how fat ur account is, it means she is trying to build the future with u don't see anything wrong she is just trying to quench her curiosity cool grin
OP abeg na wife material b dat ooo hold am well. She knows what she wants so hence the reason for her action
cheesy wink grin
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:
I wonder why men always claim we're the bad ones in any given situation.

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Op, you won't be crying here if your account wasn't dry like sahara desert. Is not by force to marry, let the girl know who you're, everyone is an hustler.

I don't know why broke Nigerian men complain the most.
That's slut behavior

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Sniper04(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2022
Her head like puffpuff,abeg gettat
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Harddiskng(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone , I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Op, you won't be crying here if your account wasn't dry like sahara desert. Is not by force to marry, let the girl know who you're, everyone is an hustler.

Classic example of I never chop lol cheesy

Godforbid!

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2022
Poverty is bad Sha, she must have suffered undecided
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by freeeeme(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2022
Dey prayed for the country
Edyice:
Good luck to you but wait oooh , you forgot to tell what happened when you took her home .
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Rickmann: 4:55pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Whether broke or not, It's ladies like you we pray not to meet..if you like ,don't hustle legit..keep daydreaming and waiting for a guys phone you'll check..

Nonsense..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Toktee(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

Even if you are trolling, don't try to justify the actions of the lady.

What she did is classless, she is mannerless.
How do you meet someone for the first time and start going through his messages and bank alerts.
Only olosho like the one above does such things.
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Savedday: 5:44pm On May 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by blazepascal(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

. You ve just reavealed how foolish you are

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by TheWolfen(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2022
dehiero:
So since the pandemic I have not visited my people my Mom has always been on my neck with the when will you marry line.. So recently I travelled for easter to see them she told me there is a girl in her church she wants me to meet, after much pressure I decided to meet the girl I took her out to eat and see a movie while we were driving home she asked for my phone she wants to see pictures I gave her... Long story short when I got home I checked my phone only to see this "church girl"didn't view pictures she was going through my messages and bank alerts she couldn't close them because she was complaining she's not used to iPhone bla bla bla ..children of God I weak... With the way things are going I may never get married period...pls forgive my typo. just a quick one

There is nothing like church girl any more because of lesbians and retired harlots are flocking to churches because they they discovered that that is one of the places men chooses wife. So if you go to church and you don't shine your eyes? hmmmmn one is in for a rude shock.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Bamzyriches451: 3:42pm On May 06, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

You just showcased your foolishness in public without you noticing it.... Poverty must have dealt with you undecided

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2022
dehiero:
So since the pandemic I have not visited my people my Mom has always been on my neck with the when will you marry line.. So recently I travelled for easter to see them she told me there is a girl in her church she wants me to meet, after much pressure I decided to meet the girl I took her out to eat and see a movie while we were driving home she asked for my phone she wants to see pictures I gave her... Long story short when I got home I checked my phone only to see this "church girl"didn't view pictures she was going through my messages and bank alerts she couldn't close them because she was complaining she's not used to iPhone bla bla bla ..children of God I weak... With the way things are going I may never get married period...pls forgive my typo. just a quick one

Na bank alerts sure pass grin
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by dehiero: 9:34pm On May 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Na bank alerts sure pass grin
my oga I greet you

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2022
dehiero:

my oga I greet you

I greet you too boss
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:55pm On May 24
Animegirl:

Anyway.

😩
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by okoroemeka(m): 5:43am On May 25
dehiero:
I hope you knacked her kpekus for that indiscretion
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Raphsays: 9:14am On May 25
Animegirl:

Anyway.

U will be so disappointed if u checked mine because I don't receive alerts as i am not subscribed to alert services. grin grin grin grin
But with hindsight y give a stranger your phone?
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by house10studios: 10:54am On May 25
dehiero:
are u married now?
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by dehiero: 11:25am On May 25
house10studios:
are u married now?
Yep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / I Recently / Tonto Dike Goes Nude Again Share Pictures On Instagram Says......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.