Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? (1949 Views)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by BigDawsNet: 7:44am On May 03, 2022
You are right, we have white gold diggers and I must tell you... they are just completely lazy...

When you see them you can easily know them..

White woman can love you with all their heart.. they can do anything when the fall in love... they don't really care...

But if you betray them just once! Forget it....
Ita done... even if you make up... Las Las... they will end the relationship
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by gonkin(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2022
I'll pick a white any day cuz they seem to be more devoted. These our ladies that once you're broke, you'll look like the hunchback of notre dam.

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by SocialJustice: 9:23am On May 03, 2022
Sisora:
Most guys here keep saying they prefer white women but why?

There are many white women that are gold diggers, isn't that why there's a phrase like gold digger?

And if you watch youtube videos a lot you must have come across many videos where some rich dudes prank white girls to see if they are gold diggers.

Aside green paper, what other benefits do white women have over black girls exactly?
I get your question but here's my take.

No type of girl is better, for me, it is a matter of variety. My family only has black genes in it. I want to introduce foreign genes in the family tree. As many as I can afford. I also want Nigerian kids too.
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by MisterRuk(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2022
Story. Black women, white women, Asian women, latinas, Arabs. They are all the same. What we can say is that their upbringings are different due to the culture and economy of their societies. It's an irony that African guys here are saying that white women are better than their African counterparts because they have dignity and respects. If it was so, the redpill movement won't be rising strong in the West. Don't believe everything Hollywood tells you. Even their own men don tire for them. If you are a average black man who hates feminism and wants a woman who cooks don't go for a beautiful, young white woman. You'll embarrass yourself. How many of them do you even see chasing after us ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Jmichael1(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Sense of diginity

Imagine a friend that comes to your house the first day and begged you for transport fare just to greet you

Same friend got home and begged you for recharge card, internet subscription and GOtv subscription

Second day the friend ask you to take her out with her friends, you paid for Uber, feed them and still gave them transport fare

Within a week she needs hair do , nails fixed and cloths

After a month she needs a new phone

By six months time she needs house rent, school fees or money for birthday celebration

only a SIMP Will grant all her wishes....
Re: Why Exactly Do Prefer White Women? by Mooh247: 9:48am On May 03, 2022
Jmichael1:

only a SIMP Will grant all her wishes....

Better to avoid her with her wishes all together

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Naija, immidiately U Are Standing And Gisting With A Lady.... / Can A World Like This Ever Exist? / Stop Unwanted Pregnancy With Natural Herb

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.