Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters (901 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by AyobamiOluwole: 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Good evening everyone. Compliments of the season.
I am reposting here due to the fact that there is much presence here.

Straight to the point. I graduated last year with a good Cgpa (above 4 out of 5) and as the BGS of my department. I studied an Engineering course while in school but currently, I work as a Data analyst in a Prestigious organization.

I will say that I have come to love this job. Now, I have plans of getting a Masters degree in Data science from a foreign school in Canada, UK, USA, Germany or any good country for a Nigerian. Please is there any one here who has followed this route? If yes, please:

1. Which schools offers graduate scholarship to study Data Science?

2. Will my undergraduate background give me some kind of set back?

I will really appreciate if the MOD can push this to front page. This is one thing bothering me lately. Thank you
Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by Moloso(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
AyobamiOluwole:

Straight to the point. I graduated last year with a good Cgpa (above 4 out of 5) and as the BGS of my department. I studied an Engineering course while in school but currently, I work as a Data analyst in a Prestigious organization.

I will say that I have come to love this job. Now, I have plans of getting a Masters degree in Data science from a foreign school in Canada, UK, USA, Germany or any good country for a Nigerian. Please is there any one here who has followed this route? If yes, please:

I will really appreciate if the MOD can push this to front page. This is one thing bothering me lately. Thank you

There is a trade for data analysis here on naira land it will be good if you ask there. It under computer section or education section go check
Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by yanabasee(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2022
I wouldn't be able to tell you which school offers scholarship to study data science....

But if you want to do your masters in data science, feel very free to do it.... Because, you can have upto 3 master's degree in different discipline of your interest....

If na data science the provide you food, you have the right to obtain a degree of any kind and improve on it...

Just do you ...

I wish you the very best....
Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by AyobamiOluwole: 8:05am On May 03, 2022
Moloso:

There is a trade for data analysis here on naira land it will be good if you ask there. It under computer section or education section go check

Alright..I will do just that. Thank you
Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by AyobamiOluwole: 8:06am On May 03, 2022
yanabasee:
I wouldn't be able to tell you which school offers scholarship to study data science....

But if you want to do your masters in data science, feel very free to do it.... Because, you can have upto 3 master's degree in different discipline of your interest....

If na data science the provide you food, you have the right to obtain a degree of any kind and improve on it...

Just do you ...

I wish you the very best....

Thanks a lot. I appreciate your good wish. I wish you all the very best as well.
Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by candygebsslim: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good evening. I am in this situation right now, looking for a school for msc data analysis, preferable Canada. Please i need guidance

AyobamiOluwole:

Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by njidekachi: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kindly assist put the link here as i ve looking for it
Thanks

Moloso:

Re: Please Advise On Data Science For My Masters by Moloso(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2023
njidekachi:
Kindly assist put the link here as i ve looking for it
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Step Sister / Guys Don’t Expect Nothing From Women Again ! / Beautiful Random Pictures Of People With Sculptures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.