Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos (28411 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by dMomenTographer: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
General Overseer of the Deeper Life Church, Pastor William Kumuyi pays a courtesy visit to the Former President of Nigeria, His Excellency Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.

#02May2022 #DanielSync #TheMomenTographer #OlusegunObasanjo #Kumuyi

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by immortalcrown(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Hehehe!

No smoke without fire. Courtesy visit na slangs here. Obasanjo no be Deeper Life member. Kumuyi no visit other ex-presidents.

Meanwhile, members of the pastor Church no dey near "sinners". Before you quote me, remember I put "sinners" in quote.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by ghettokid1(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2022
this one na the main BABA, any other baba na cattle rearer wink wink wink

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by heendrix(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2022
Despite this man's atrocities and having numerous deaths of both innocent young and old people on his hands, he's still waxing strong and aging with no noticeable physical problems

Makka see who go tell me bout Karma again and see if I no go reason am 2 by 4 for mouth sad

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by ojun50(m): 11:21am On May 03, 2022
Great men

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On May 03, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Rastaramsey(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
What does the old thief want from pastor kumuyi??

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by FeliciaOja(f): 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
I saw Kumuyi in Hellfire in my dream

i have had that type of dream twice

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

In hell, i was shown many many fake men of God.
Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.
I had this dream only twice..
Beware of False prophets like Kumuyi
He will lead you to Hell with his false teachings

i guess Obasanjo was Sleeping when Kumuyi is busy vomiting trash
Baba no get time to listen to fake men of God grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by opalu: 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Searchingvictor: 4:18pm On May 03, 2022
Visit

Lend me 12k please, I'll pay back with 14k by month end. Please. I need it for house rent abeg

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by planetE(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Obviously, Pastor kumuyi has been serving God and Humanity faithfully,

Unfortunately Obasanjo has been serving Humanity woefully. He's one of the unfortunate beings that put our dear country in her current pitiable state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by blazingblender(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Lol
Oga don de Bam Bam
I laff em members wey no de associates with sinners
See ur pastor ooh

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kingpele(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Wow I think I prefer the old kumuyi that distanced himself from the world because I was wondering how he was able to achieve it but now he is free with even known looters of our common till exemplified in OBJ ...this man didn't have up to 10 million prior to 1999 he became president but just after 8years ,he is now a multi billionaire..and very free.this is one of the reason we have many thieves in power ,they draw inspiration from former thieves that are enjoying their loot without consequences...kumuyi should tell baba to repent and return all our money he stole while in power...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by yusluvad(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
this one na the main BABA, any other baba na cattle rearer wink wink wink
Wahala. Table shakers association of Nigeria grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by money121(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by abumeinben(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Great!

The church is waking up.

Imagine CAN/PFN members rolling for one candidate. Just 1.

Edit.

I hereby withdraw the comment above.

Caveat emptor grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by maximizer61(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Ok.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Brymo's Olumo capture Obasanjo enduring legacy perfectly....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by blowjohn(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Without the mind the body weight don't even mean nothing
Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them

Stay chisel by Nas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRVEFsDOfdE
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by FactBoyz: 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by OtemAtum: 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
Corruption receives Scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by moscow007: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
I understand OBJ is trying to put his house in order and prepare to meet his creator...

If OBJ really wants to atone for his legion of sins let him first of all give back wat he stole to the masses, confess to the assassinations he sponsored or participated in...then we will know he's serious.
Evil people!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by abikason(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Baba is trying to make peace with his soul

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by theophorus(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
... What's cooking?
This one that Baba is receiving different Special Visitors. Hope is not that Baba is about to "relocate" Sha?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
In a world where Christians are invited to kings' banquets to dine and toast.

The Christians in the Bible were brought before kings in cuffs to DEFEND the good news.

Even Jesus appeared in cuffs and said that Christians should follow his footsteps.

And, you argue that it was the same spirit operating in these contrasting effects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I saw Kumuyi in Hellfire in my dream

i have had that type of dream twice

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

In hell, i was shown many many fake men of God.
Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.
I had this dream only twice..
Becareful what you say about men of God. These are not your average celebrities you type trash about.
Watch your mouth.
Angels never slap you before shey?!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
abikason:
Baba is trying to make peace with his soul
If only you know a bit of the story below....

We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story that happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep his promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard of story.

God bless all the people involved.

Eriokanmi:
Exactly. God Hever forgets. That's why He remains everlasting.
100% True.
That is why he is God.
He keeps his promise forever and ever.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Midex88(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Visit

Lend me 12k please, I'll pay back with 14k by month end. Please. I need it for house rent abeg

You sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.