Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos (28443 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Praxis758: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
Bravo to these two Generals.

The visitor is a General in the Lord’s kingdom while the host is a war veteran.

They’ve both served their generations in the highest capacities.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by paxonel(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
After, dem go quote am say do not be equally yoked with unbelievers and start to the judge the man for inside the shursh

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by parklamson: 4:25pm On May 03, 2022
One thing I like Obj for is his boldness. He will Rev. Kunmuyi to reply Daddy G.O Adeboye that Nigeria political space is not a church political space. Osinbajo is not moral qualify and I can’t support him. My support is with South East.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by LaconicINC: 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I saw Kumuyi in Hellfire in my dream

i have had that type of dream twice

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create man made doctines.

In hell, i was shown many many fake men of God.
Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.
why have you been skipping your medications na?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by akkummy: 4:29pm On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
this one na the main BABA, any other baba na cattle rearer wink wink wink

Thank God your Baba Obj is also a Turkey reader grin
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by lexy2014: 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
planetE:
Obviously, Pastor kumuyi has been serving God and Humanity faithfully,

Unfortunately Obasanjo has been serving Humanity woefully. He's one of the unfortunate beings that put our dear country in her current pitiable state.

And the man "serving God and Humanity faithfully" went to pay courtesy visit on the man who "has been serving Humanity woefully".

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by paxonel(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create man made doctines.

Their main reason for being there was because they twisted the word of God to control the masses.
you just dey mistalk anyhow

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
abumeinben:
Great!

The church is waking up.

Imagine CAN/PFN members rolling for one candidate. Just 1.
and imagine all Muslims rolling for one candidate as well

Wetin una nor like make una nor seven am give people
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by just2endowed: 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

I had this dream only twice..

na waoh...so which man of God u come see for your dream in heaven
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Mandate2023: 4:32pm On May 03, 2022
All dis men are getting old, it's an honour to grace their reign.....
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by dbestuncle: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
You didn't read or understood that it was Kumuyi that went to visit the man

Rastaramsey:
What does the thief want from pastor kumuyi
He probably came with some money to buy votes from Baba's church....

This man is a big fraud...

Thank God it is already becoming glaring...

Baba say Na only God fi fight insecurity grin grin
And una dey drop steady weapons and supplies for bandits.....

Na this kind person won rule this country..

Person wey no fi say the truth....

Kobo for person wey still dey paint this man as a saint....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by iramure(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

In the dream, he was been punished for corrupting and misusing the word of God to create falsr teachings and doctines.

you could ne correct. So many fake men twisting the gospel to satisfy thier greed
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by georjay(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
post=112489181:

If only you know a bit of the story below....
We can never forget the covenant between OBJ, His Father, His Church and that Igbo Man back then in Abeokuta.

A story that happened almost 80 years ago.

God will forever keep gis promises and words on the life of a man/woman.

A touching, emotional and unheard of story.

God bless all the people involved.

What story sir?

Could you brief a little
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by TheWolfen(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

shocked
Did you saw these things for real or it is someone else's narrative?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Khaysee: 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by johndho(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:
What does the thief want from pastor kumuyi
He probably came with some money to buy votes from Baba's church....

This man is a big fraud...

Thank God it is already becoming glaring...

Baba say Na only God fi fight insecurity grin grin
And una dey drop steady weapons and supplies for bandits.....

Na this kind person won rule this country..

Person wey no fi say the truth....

Kobo for person wey still dey paint this man as a saint....

Bro you are dumb and daft.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Acidbath: 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
I pity this man's gullible followers.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Sheila19: 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
Nice one grin
And the man "serving God and Humanity faithfully" went to pay courtesy visit on the man who "has been serving Humanity woefully".[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jostoman: 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
heendrix:
Despite this man's atrocities and having numerous deaths of both innocent young and old people on his hands, he's still waxing strong and aging with no noticeable physical problems

Makka see who go tell me bout Karma again and see if I no go reason am 2 by 4 for mouth sad
e dey pain you?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Sheila19: 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
And the man "serving God and Humanity faithfully" went to pay courtesy visit on the man who "has been serving Humanity woefully".
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jostoman: 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
Our BABA OBASANJO not baba OBASANJO, the man we cherish so much
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Sheila19: 4:38pm On May 03, 2022
Nice onequote author=Sheila19 post=112489692]
And the man "serving God and Humanity faithfully" went to pay courtesy visit on the man who "has been serving Humanity woefully".[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by abumeinben(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
Kvvngkhalifa202:
and imagine all Muslims rolling for one candidate as well

Wetin una nor like make una nor seven am give people

Lol... I get ya point boss. But imagine those two.
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by opomulero(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2022
momemefe:
shocked

Be your own boss:
We train you in 30 days to install CCTV & SOLAR SYSTEMS.
Well equiped class & workshop available check my profile for more information

your location and price?
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Jostoman: 4:40pm On May 03, 2022
Sheila19:
Nice onequote author=Sheila19 post=112489692]
e pain am grin
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by WondaBeauty(f): 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
Amazing
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Juanmike(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
momemefe:
shocked

Be your own boss:
We train you in 30 days to install CCTV & SOLAR SYSTEMS.
Well equiped class & workshop available check my profile for more information
Just for 30days
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Owerri1stSon: 4:41pm On May 03, 2022
FeliciaOja:

You need to take your typhoid and malaria drugs serious
Re: Obasanjo Receives Kumuyi - More Photos by Ola4lead(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow I think I prefer the old kumuyi that distanced himself from the world because I was wondering how he was able to achieve it but now he is free with even known looters of our common till exemplified in OBJ ...this man didn't have up to 10 million prior to 1999 he became president but just after 8years ,he is now a multi billionaire..and very free.this is one of the reason we have many thieves in power ,they draw inspiration from former thieves that are enjoying their loot without consequences...kumuyi should tell baba to repent and return all our money he stole while in power...

You actually mean OBJ don't worth 10 million in 1999?
Please who is your history teacher?
Do you know the worth of Ota Farm alone?
Do you realize OBJ is also an ex president before then?
WE know they are all looters, but saying he worth less as at 1999 don't sum up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makurdi Church Receives N42Million Tithe From An Anonymous Donor / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.