Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pimples In Disturbing My Face. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples In Disturbing My Face. (1493 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by DestinyToRule(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2022
Pls help me how to treated and eradicate pimples from my face. Tho i have had pimples during my teenager years i fight it until it goes and my face become smooth despite eating all sort.

Now I'm over 30 and pimples is giving me prob, it's annoying, I have dark pash on my face due to plucking of pimples I don't knw wat to use that will eradicate it pls help.

Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by LeoDeKing: 2:41pm On May 03, 2022
Avoid too much oily food like akara, egg roll and fish roll. Also Avoid locally refined vegetable oil like groundnut oil.

Always wash your face with soap and sponge when taking bath, at least twice daily.

These are the natural remedies. Unfortunately, there is no artificial remedies, no drug, soap or cream can stop pimples. Creams will only make your skin looking one kind.

Is just like cold and catarrh that cause nasal congestion. Nothing can treat the nasal congestion except time.
Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Malory: 2:44pm On May 03, 2022
Do what the poster above me said and also quit taking meth

1 Like

Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Faber(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Avoid too much oily food like akara, egg roll and fish roll. Also Avoid locally refined vegetable oil like groundnut oil.

Always wash your face with soap and sponge when taking bath.

These are the natural remedies. Unfortunately, there is no artificial remedies, no drug, soap or cream can stop pimples. Creams will only make your skin looking one kind.

Is just like cold and catarrh that cause nasal congestion. Nothing can treat the nasal congestion except time.

Not all said here are true. If you no chop oily foods na grass you go dey chop. Me I dey chop all these but my face is as smooth as a baby's face.
Now my own contribution: Buy methylated spirit, cotton wool and Vista plus. Every evening after the days hustle, wash your face with soap and water. Deep cotton wool into the methylated spirit,(buy the two from a chemist/pharmacy) clean your face especially the affected area. Then gently apply the vista plus tube all over your face and then go to bed Repeat the process in the morning before leaving for work.

I give you 2 weeks your face will look like Beyonce face grin grin

If you burst it from now till forever it will not completely heal you, same way the noise and commotion of SWAGA boys all over the internet cannot guarantee Tinubu APC presidential ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Omihanifa: 3:11pm On May 03, 2022
Faber:

Not all said here are true. If you no chop oily foods na grass you go dey chop. Me I dey chop all these but my face is as smooth as a baby's face.
Now my own contribution: Buy methylated spirit, cotton wool and Vista plus. Every evening after the days hustle, wash your face with soap and water. Deep cotton wool into the methylated spirit,(buy the two from a chemist/pharmacy) clean your face especially the affected area. Then gently apply the vista plus tube all over your face and then go to bed Repeat the process in the morning before leaving for work.

If you burst it from now till forever it will not completely heal you, same way the noise and commotion of SWAGA boys all over the internet cannot guarantee Tinubu APC presidential ticket

This guy 100 carton of beer for you

You know what's up

The only thing you didn't add is that the vista plus dey lighten the face or skin
Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Faber(m): 3:18pm On May 03, 2022
Omihanifa:

This guy 100 carton of beer for you

You know what's up

The only thing you didn't add is that the vista plus dey lighten the face or skin

You sef na confirm legit nigga, how you take know say I like beer. You be prophet o grin grin
Yes vista plus will lighten his skin but, much later he will control his skin tone with Nivea cream for men.
But the question is, will op be disciplined and dedicated enough not to skip some days. You can hardly maintain a good skin if you are not disciplined or dedicated to daily cleansing routine. Everything is not money. Naija babes are the most selfish and greedy...on top your money they still want you to be good looking especially your face, hair and teeth.

They like fine boys, with clean skin like madt

1 Like

Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Uniquetani1(f): 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
DestinyToRule:
Pls help me how to treated and eradicate pimples from my face. Tho i have had pimples during my teenager years i fight it until it goes and my face become smooth despite eating all sort.

Now I'm over 30 and pimples is giving me prob, it's annoying, I have dark pash on my face due to plucking of pimples I don't knw wat to use that will eradicate it pls help.

Stop plucking it
Wash your face regularly
Use Colgate toothpaste on it overnight
Avoid touching your face all the time
Wash your face towel regularly
Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Halimaatz(f): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Stop plucking it
Wash your face regularly
Use Colgate toothpaste on it overnight
Avoid touching your face all the time
Wash your face towel regularly
colgate toothpaste might be harsh sometimes.
Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by DestinyToRule(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
Faber:

U make me laugh bro. U are funny oo. Anyway, thanks a lot I will follow Ur suggestion. But which one be Nivea cream for men? Is Nivea (natural fairness clarifiant) I'm using.
Re: Pimples In Disturbing My Face. by Faber(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2022
DestinyToRule:

U make me laugh bro. U are funny oo. Anyway, thanks a lot I will follow Ur suggestion. But which one be Nivea cream for men? Is Nivea (natural fairness clarifiant) I'm using.

Okay that one good too. Nivea too many na

(1) (Reply)

Mustard Seed !!! Small But Powerful (v1) / How Can I Get Rid Of The 7years Acne That Is Spoiling My Beautiful Face? / Ergonomic Chair In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.