Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Observation About S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation About S*x (2946 Views)

Observation About A Friend Wife Comment During Sex / Rema Performs Soundgasm. Talks About S£x In Front Of S£xy Girls / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation About S*x by IBenardoo(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2022
I have another theory about sex!
When it is performed properly, It has the likelihood of
becoming the most satisfying desirable sensation ever felt.
However, If intercourse is rushed, forced or manipulated, it
leaves a disastrous, almost irreversible chain of ripple effects on the subject.
Kindly allow my explanation.
CONSENSUAL SEX results in high release of Oxytocin which is also called the “Love hormone, It is responsible for social bonding, intimacy and every sensation that excites us enough to fall in love.
Consensual sex can also become intoxicating as it is addictive because the Oxytocin is like a hard drug that completely takes control of our mind, replacing it with a more soothing sensation, more like the trips smokers get from weed.

RUSHED SEX is often time a product of manipulation or peer pressure and results to subject’s disorientation which inadvertently promotes the feeling of guilt because the mind and body were not at equilibrium and total acceptance when it occurred. This feeling often lead to blatant dislike for sex and until the subject is able to forgive his/herself she would always feel used and unworthy.

FORCED SEX often leads to mental trauma and disorientation, heightened hate and distaste for sex and a phobia for intimacy. This is because the subject is still going through shock and may never completely get over it.
In other cases, Sexual assault can take a completely
opposite effect and fill the subject’s mind with sexual addiction. Although the phrase “ Sexual addiction “ is not a medical term, only a pejorative used to describe OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) which is anxiety disorder that commonly occur in people with a history of trauma. Sometimes, rape triggers anxiety and sexual urges turning the subject into a nymphomenia because her brain has been miswired and her self esteem altered. A subject’s primary sexual experience ultimately influences and defines how they perceive romance and intimacy in general.
However, we must be advised that for the simple-complex
fact that a victim of sexual abuse is addicted to sex, does not necessitate their love for it. Addiction and Impulse is not the equivalent of love and desire. In most cases addiction is stronger and overwhelms our desire to resist. We must be aware before we confuse someone’s trauma for consent and take advantage. To say that sexual intercourse is not interesting or super exciting is simply naive but then, That statement is totally understandable because we have individual primary experiences to consider and contend with.
Sexual intercourse is as exciting as it is addictive, It is also possessive, dominating and in total control of the subject, We must learn to manually reset our our mindset and cravings otherwise, we are slaves forever.
Re: My Observation About S*x by samiabigail: 2:46pm On May 03, 2022
Re: My Observation About S*x by ZUKKYY(m): 2:50pm On May 03, 2022
Re: My Observation About S*x by Medianna(f): 2:51pm On May 03, 2022
What kind of article is this? No paragraph.
You plan is for me to read everything without understanding anything abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Observation About S*x by fikayormi(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2022
Nonsense thread
Re: My Observation About S*x by IBenardoo(m): 3:04pm On May 03, 2022
fikayormi:
Nonsense thread
abhi oo
Re: My Observation About S*x by IBenardoo(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2022
Medianna:
maybe that's why you haven't made a post on this site
lolz
Re: My Observation About S*x by Medianna(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
IBenardoo:
maybe that's why you haven't made a post on this site
lolz

Is people who have something to post that posts my brother.
Now lemme start from the 6th paragraph
Nice piece
Re: My Observation About S*x by huptin(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Medianna:

Copy and paste!

1 Like

Re: My Observation About S*x by chubinwa(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2022
I think you really made a point. We will like the federal government to look into this and adopt it as a working documents to nip the menance in the country the bud
Re: My Observation About S*x by IBenardoo(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2022
huptin:

Copy and paste!
same way you don't have any post on this site at least the only thing you can paste is your toothpaste on your brush
Re: My Observation About S*x by huptin(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2022
IBenardoo:
same way you don't have any post on this site
at least the only thing you can paste is your toothpaste on your brush

Thanks for studying me well to know i do not have a post on Nairaland. Jobless dolt. When you eventually get a good job you will realise that copying and pasting junks on a faceless forum is no achievement.
Re: My Observation About S*x by IBenardoo(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2022
huptin:

Thanks for studying me well to know i do not have a post on Nairaland. Jobless dolt. When you eventually get a good job you will realise that copying and pasting junks on a faceless forum is no achievement.
guess your joblessness cause you to join this FACELESS forum
e be like when precido the talk about lazy youth, he was referring to you grin
huptin:

guess your joblessness cause you to join this FACELESS forum
e be like when precido the talk about lazy youth, he was referring to you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chops Off Boyfriend's Dreadlocks As He Was Asleep (video) / What Will U Do If Your Wife Is A Nympho? / Is It A Crime 4 Me 2 Mrry A Lady Dat Is Olda Dan Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.