Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,039 members, 7,859,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South (20553 Views)

69 Senators Have Signed On For Akpabio And Barau Senate Presidency - Ndume / Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / Lawan Got Party Endorsement In 2015 And Still Lost Senate Presidency – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Ferdinandu(m): 2:23am On May 04, 2022
ijustdey:
The Chairman Senate Committee on Army, Senator Ali Ndume, has rejected the idea of Senate President Ahmad Lawan as the consensus presidential candidate of...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-ndume-rejects-lawan-says-its-turn-of-the-south

Lalasticlala

it is the not only the turn of the south but the turn of the South East, anything thing other than that, any Notherner can equally contest
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by Spandau: 2:36am On May 04, 2022
seunmsg:

As much as I don’t like Peter Obi Pandora because he’s a terrible liar with nothing to show for his 8 years as governor of Anambra state, I will still vote for him if he’s the candidate of PDP and APC presents a northerner.

Mr MMM! How naah? Miss me? You think you can get rid of me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by LegacyB: 2:57am On May 04, 2022
Jostoman:
Peter Obi for president
Amazing, let him carry even third in the primaries first.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by LegacyB: 3:00am On May 04, 2022
BabaIbo:

I pity those around you.

You have been cond*mned to support fail.ures.
Well, you are fai lure personified, so no surprise.
I sense frustration around you. Someone you don’t know you called a failure. His only crime is supporting another candidate different from yours.The joke is actually on you, cos how else do we define DEMOCRACY?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by BabaIbo: 11:26am On May 04, 2022
LegacyB:

I sense frustration around you. Someone you don’t know you called a failure. His only crime is supporting another candidate different from yours.The joke is actually on you, cos how else do we define DEMOCRACY?

Keep quoting me with different monikers, I care less.

Supporting another candidate is not the issue but putting all the blames on opposition, tackling everyone supporting opposition back then and anyone who doesn't support his darling daddy back then were the reason I told you that.

Now, that his darling daddy has flopped, he has moved to another likely flop.
GTFO!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by RacistProudIgbo: 12:44pm On May 04, 2022
doctokwus:

This is a disastrous and utterly clueless and defeatist thinking.
Yes,ideally the SE should have a shot at ruling Nigeria but any southerner is better than any Northerner.
Any sensible person should reject any other extra day after a Buhari presidency by a Northerner.
They have proved time and time again to be ultra nepotic,parochial and incompetent leaders,firmly epitomised by the 8 disastrous years of Buhari.

Then let's be fair on South East or we all are doomed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by galaxy2020(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2022
OK, me I want the north to continue.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South by doctokwus: 9:23am On May 05, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Then let's be fair on South East or we all are doomed.
Your thinking is flawed and is a typical example of "rather kill whose parenthood is in dispute,than allow any other woman have him/her".
That if the SE would not be given the presidency,than a disaster in the making Northerner should take over from Buhari.
This should not be the mindset of any person that has passed through 8 years of Buhari;it's rather what one would be expecting to hear from an almajiri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Governors Over PDP Crisis / FG Blocks Governors From Monopolising Local Government Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.