Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) (13080 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by InnoBest188(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2022
Oga johna
Better respect yourself and your name faa
Tor kiss
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On May 03, 2022
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bullcrap

Jonathan ko malami ni. Mtscheeeew
Hahaha, savages everywhere, see as you cancel the topic, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by exclusivejane(f): 7:10pm On May 03, 2022
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Price=165k
Location = Owerri

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by FLYFIRE(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
People dont know its a trick to say its Hausa's turn again after just four year of GEJ presidency
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by AreaFada2: 7:32pm On May 03, 2022
IamNat:
To think that anyone would ask GEJ to come back is just so surprising, I would rather vote for an Obi than for Jonathan to come back, to come and do what exactly?

The truth is, GEJ's government enjoyed the proceeds of oil, it wasn't as bad as it was during Buhari's time, which is largely the reason why Buhari failed. Buhari may not be the best, but GEJ is never the way out, this is a man that was widely rejected by the Nigerian people, it's the first of it's kind in history.

Please, make we talk better thing jare, GEJ ke, I'd rather queue behind Peter Obi.
See selective amnesia.
So you are not aware that when crude oil prices went up, subsidy paid on imported petrol also went up, frittering away whatever extra money made from higher crude prices? shocked shocked Is that how your voodoo economics works?

When GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, Buhari, bullion van lord and people like you said that there was no subsidy paid by the govt. Now Buhari govt is talking bout extra trillions of Naira to fund subsidy due to increased crude prices. shocked shocked

Bigotry and tribalism won't allow you people to be honest.

If the constitution allows GEJ to contest again, it is up to him. Whether he is the way in or way out, let him be. It is not your contest.

Let's kukuma dabaru the place since you people resurrected a mummy (as the way out) in 2015 to rule Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by toprealman: 7:33pm On May 03, 2022
IamNat:
To think that anyone would ask GEJ to come back is just so surprising, I would rather vote for an Obi than for Jonathan to come back, to come and do what exactly?

The truth is, GEJ's government enjoyed the proceeds of oil, it wasn't as bad as it was during Buhari's time, which is largely the reason why Buhari failed. Buhari may not be the best, but GEJ is never the way out, this is a man that was widely rejected by the Nigerian people, it's the first of it's kind in history.

Please, make we talk better thing jare, GEJ ke, I'd rather queue behind Peter Obi.
We rather not have a president than vote Jonathan. Based on what exactly?
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:36pm On May 03, 2022
post=112491472:
A letter that is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IRRELEVANT FELLOW!!!

NOBODY KNOWS YOU IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS. CHEAP SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by TenQ: 8:13pm On May 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://ourdailywire.com/open-letter-why-buhari-should-support-jonathans-candidacy/
Northern Taqqiyya at play!

You didn't say that GEJ can only run for 4 years after which you Will say it's the turn of the Northern Fulani for the next 8 years
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Jestin: 8:36pm On May 03, 2022
The write up is nice
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Sunnyja: 8:47pm On May 03, 2022
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bullcrap
tongue
All these Tinubu's cancellers, so you couldn't find any beneficial and truthful statement that didn't deserve cancelling the whole write up?
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:47pm On May 03, 2022
Ineffectual buffoon himself

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:50pm On May 03, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IRRELEVANT FELLOW!!!

NOBODY KNOWS YOU IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS. CHEAP SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2022
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bullcrap

I might vote Jonathan if he contests. The op message is actually accurate.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
IamNat:

Jonathan wasn't a failure. His government was sabotaged.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by IamNat: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
toprealman:

We rather not have a president than vote Jonathan. Based on what exactly?

Who said "We rather not have a president than vote Jonathan."? Please read in between the lines before you quote me.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by IamNat: 9:28pm On May 03, 2022
AreaFada2:

See selective amnesia.
So you are not aware that when crude oil prices went up, subsidy paid on imported petrol also went up, frittering away whatever extra money made from higher crude prices? shocked shocked Is that how your voodoo economics works?

When GEJ wanted to remove subsidy, Buhari, bullion van lord and people like you said that there was no subsidy paid by the govt. Now Buhari govt is talking bout extra trillions of Naira to fund subsidy due to increased crude prices. shocked shocked

Bigotry and tribalism won't allow you people to be honest.

If the constitution allows GEJ to contest again, it is up to him. Whether he is the way in or way out, let him be. It is not your contest.

Let's kukuma dabaru the place since you people resurrected a mummy (as the way out) in 2015 to rule Nigeria.

grin grin grin
You people are always too quick to insult and name calling, you can't put your emotions under control and that is why your submissions are always bias.

No one is saying GEJ shouldn't contest, neither did I say his supporters shouldn't vote for him, they did in 2015 and we knew what the outcome was. All I said is I'll never vote a GEJ over an Obi. Is that too much to comprehend for you? Yes, it's not my contest, neither is it yours but it's our election so I have a right to say my opinion.

If you want to dabaru anything, go ahead now, let's see where it will get you. grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by IamNat: 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Jonathan wasn't a failure. His government was sabotaged.

Did I say Jonathan was a failure? But his government went short of people's expectations just has Buhari's government also did.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by zoedew: 10:08pm On May 03, 2022
"Your Excellency, the next president must after careful assessment, be patriotic, proven to be of good standing, possess strong character and have the will to serve the Nigerian people, independent of any vested interests and influence. One person who easily embodies these qualities is your predecessor, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and his antecedents readily show proof."
THIS CERTAINLY IS NOT JONATHAN! FORTUNATUS LACKS CHARACTER AT ALL AND IS TO BE FOUND HIDING BEHIND ONE FINGER MOST TIMES. THE RECORDS ARE THERE TO SHOW THAT HE WAS NOT A HANDS-ON PRESIDENT BUT WAS CONTENT TO HAVE OTHERS LIKE DIEZANI THINK FOR HIM UNTIL THE ECONOMY WAS RUINED AND WE WERE ALMOST BANKRUPT AS A NATION! JONATHAN WAS A MAN AT SEA ABOUT THE HAPPENINGS IN THE GOVERNMENT HE PRESIDED OVER. ITALIAN CRIMINAL INVESTIGATORS IDENTIFIED HIM AS FORTUNATUS IN BRIBERY MATTERS INVOLVING THE NIGERIAN STATE. THE ECONOMIST MAGAZINE REFERRED TO GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WHILE IN OFFICE AS "AN INEFFECTUAL BUFOON!"
This laundry job by a Jonathan lackey is dead on arrival! Please try the next door!!!!!!
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by toprealman: 12:08am On May 04, 2022
IamNat:

Who said "We rather not have a president than vote Jonathan."? Please read in between the lines before you quote me.
Ok misunderstood me.....was actually saying Jonathan is no good. Better we don't have a president that have him
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by IamNat: 6:36am On May 04, 2022
toprealman:

Ok misunderstood me.....was actually saying Jonathan is no good. Better we don't have a president that have him

Oh, read that wrong, so sorry. His government was indeed sabotaged. grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by drnoel: 6:50am On May 04, 2022
Kaiser20:

Those 2 you mentioned are already outdated. Tinubu has no vision for the nation. He's still sharing bags of rice, yam pourage, recharge cards, WAEC fees to voters , something useless politicians used as campaign promises in 1999

Yep, agreed but that is the level Nigerian politics will be fought, at the grassroots. Don't misunderstand me. I dislike both aforementioned candidates and would better prefer a technocrat to get the job. But we are talking about Nigeria here, where things there defile sane reasoning
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by 77up(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2022
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bullcrap

When he's through with his crap open letter, I expect him to also write closed letter.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Blackman101: 8:14am On May 04, 2022
if Buhari support Jonathan Them what is the justification for removing him from office in 2015
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by toprealman: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
IamNat:

Oh, read that wrong, so sorry. His government was indeed sabotaged. grin grin grin
I get it, the system has collapsed.....men are not smiling one bit grin
Do have a great day big man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Presidency Should Be Zoned To A Southern Christian - Shina Peller / Ogun Tribunal Admits Jail Record, Police Report As Evidence Against Abiodun / Insecurity In Southeast Criminality, Not Biafra Agitation – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.