Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) (13079 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Jonathan If APC Presents Him As Flagbearer — Ayade / 2023: Uncertainty Trails Jonathan’s Candidacy In APC / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by PoliteActivist: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Sycophantic Hypocrite

The SE is united behind one candidate: PETER OBI.
And no amount of Sycophantic Hypocrisy can divide us!

IT IS TIME FOR PETER OBI!!!

See below as they shamelessly mute Doyin Okupe's mike as he tells the TRUTH as to why Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0tZBKR0wqs

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Cuyopo: 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by rippa(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://ourdailywire.com/open-letter-why-buhari-should-support-jonathans-candidacy/
Northerners and their games
Jonathan so that after 4years power will nor go north
After u guys abused him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Invitationn: 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
Racoon:
Bullshit! Abeg rest this Jonathan nonsense. angry
I don't know GEJ to be smart but I know he's not dumb.
It's a bait to lure him to the APC. He'll lose the primaries but he'll remain in the party, with his supporters of course.
Game over for PDP before the elections even starts.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by lexy2014: 5:46pm On May 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://ourdailywire.com/open-letter-why-buhari-should-support-jonathans-candidacy/

If this "letter" was addressed to the nigerian people, it would have made more sense. Is Nigeria about one man (buhari) or is it about the people? Is it buhari that should choose Nigeria's next president or is it the people?

The mentality behind this letter is one of slavery. Power belongs to the people in deciding who should rule and not the incumbent political office holder. It seems our education in this part of the world is of no use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Feskpay: 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by 07kjb: 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
Jonathan should go and sit down, though buhari has been worst, Jonathan himself wasn't a good leader

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2022
cosmatika:
Buhari don finish the corn.
Wats GEJ still looking for?
Beautiful!
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Corporate2020: 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
The writer is on cheap expired hard drugs
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

Na Harbowkey agenda naa......

All they care about is themselves and just having power just for the sake of it
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by rippa(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
post=112491472:
A letter that is DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
Buhari belongs to his cabal and stop deceiving urself
The same cabal that removed oshiomole because they saw him more loyal to tinubu than the party.
The same cabal that kept Buni for 2years instead of 6months as caretaker chairman despite various court rulings.
Same cabal that forced him to adopt consensus at just concluded national convention despite various opposition
It is the same cabal that will determine who becomes president and I bet u today, it wont be Osinbajo or Tinubu
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by ajimo54(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2022
AnonPoet:

I thought GEJ was seriously campaigned against for poor administration and collapsing economy in 2015! So all u did then was to brainwash some people. I am sorry for all of you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by lexy2014: 5:52pm On May 03, 2022
post=112491571:

They have turned our Darling Daddy to Baba Anointing.
Odiegwu!
A man after God's heart.

What was the reason God called David a man after his heart? Had buhari fulfilled those conditions?

Can u still call buhari Mr. Integrity? How well is the economy doing? Where are the refineries he said he will fix? Where is the 24/7 electricity he said he will provide? How much is the exchange rate now when he condemned 180naira going for a dollar? What's the rate of inflation now compared to the last administration? Where are the 3million jobs he said he will add to the economy? No matter how hard u try to package shit and spray perfume, it will still smell

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Tvoice: 5:52pm On May 03, 2022
Nor be only open letter , na closed letter
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by adexoramo(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2022
Thrash
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by ufotunang: 5:53pm On May 03, 2022
Jonathan administration where a barrel of crude oil was sold at 140 dollars per barrel... what did he do with the money...no much development in the country... could not build refineries or repair the other existing refineries, bad roads at the South south and thesouthern states , ASUU goes on strike every year, fuel scarcity every year, corruption, lack of constant electricity power supply, unemployment,boko Haram attacks, remember the his minister of petroleum...Alison dezani she emblezzed money and looted and Jonathan kept quiet about it...she iis afraid of coming back to the country, ..
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Kaiser20: 5:56pm On May 03, 2022
drnoel:

GEJ is not contesting. People propagating this silly write up hope to prevent Tinubu or Atiku from contesting
Those 2 you mentioned are already outdated. Tinubu has no vision for the nation. He's still sharing bags of rice, yam pourage, recharge cards, WAEC fees to voters , something useless politicians used as campaign promises in 1999

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by UncommonLogic: 5:56pm On May 03, 2022
TRASH.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Curiouscity(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2022
Why can't GEJ be brave and reject this Greek gift openly?

Why would he allow this people who rejected him to rubbish whatever is left of his reputation?
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2022
Who's the Anonpoet that ll burn in sulphur and brimstone marketing two failed president. We are still recovering from GEJ and groaning inside Buhari yet one soothsayer had the guts to write.
Nigerians don't be jinxed.
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Adakintroy: 6:02pm On May 03, 2022
..So poverty said to me go tell them about me. Go tell them i did not mean to hurt them..thats just how I teach.

Those who survive me he said become indestructable to the end.

So I said to him. What if wealth gets me. What if they mock me as i embody you..

He said just tell them I said "hi" they all know me. "They are Terifield of me. They and their master wealth.

So I bow my head to my first master. "The God of poverty"
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by HEBEI: 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
I will rather vote for Tinubu. What did Jonathan do for the country in his six years in office
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Funmiscute(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
I completely agree that Buhari should support GEJ. Even with his years on Earth and the assumption of a good leadership, he flopped it big time. His predecessor GEJ, still outshined him in a whole of things. Even Tinubu is going nowhere, they should both support GEJ to move this nation forward.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by DAwest7: 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
I stan, restan, Afghanistan and Pakistan this, just for the following reasons comrade:

1. To serve drug Lord Tinubu a taste of Afonjanic betrayal bitters (his own medicine)

2. To show the druggie that despite his campaigns, singings and dancing round the nation to sell the destiny of 200mil Nigerians to a complete failure... The failure is smarter than him

3. To prove to all Afonjanistic headslammers that they are nothing but slaves in the eyes of their Fulani Masters.

4. To show that snakish Osibanjo who wants to use pastoral scam to deceive the populace, that he is nothing but a houseboy and mere commissioner in the zoo

5. To show the masses that no matter what they say or do online.... The Fulani masters own and run the zoo

And finally to let all who voted for the massive failure in 2015 despite the clear signal that they failed in the first 4years, but because of

a. N1,000
b. N30,000 stipends as a BMC member
c. Tribal and religious bigotry
d. Stupidity and senselessness

That they are nothing but Wereys in the eyes of their creator

cry more
Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by lexy2014: 6:07pm On May 03, 2022
ufotunang:
Jonathan administration where a barrel of crude oil was sold at 140 dollars per barrel... what did he do with the money...no much development in the country... could not build refineries or repair the other existing refineries, bad roads at the South south and thesouthern states , ASUU goes on strike every year, fuel scarcity every year, corruption, lack of constant electricity power supply, unemployment,boko Haram attacks, remember the his minister of petroleum...Alison dezani she emblezzed money and looted and Jonathan kept quiet about it...she iis afraid of coming back to the country, ..

Bros pls where did u get ur info that crude oil was sold for $140 between 2011 and 2015?

If that information isn't true, how do we now believe every other thing u said after that?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by nkemoma(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
DAwest7:
cry more

Yeah motherfuCker

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) by Kaa4(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2022
You are and your ilk are among those dragging Nigeria backward. Jonathan's dream of a second (third) coming is dead and buried. No sane southern person will vote him. remember that the Southwest put him there in the first place. It won't happen this time around.
AnonPoet:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency, Old Naira Notes, Other Buhari’s Policies Reversed By Tinubu / Monkeypox Scare: Wike Works With IPOB - Rivers APC / Ifeanyi Ubah Officially Declares To Run For Senate In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.