Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (42801 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Poiu11: 11:53pm On May 03, 2022
tinubu is not a yoruba man.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:55pm On May 03, 2022
samuelson06:
Why is Bubu isn't dressing well to meet Tinubu? Could it be that he wasn't expecting or looking forward to meet with him?

The whole thing just appears like the man is tired of Tinubu.

Let me school you a little. Tinubu met with buhari in his residence in Aso villa not in the office. What this tells you is that the jagaban himself can visit the villa at anytime within short notice even if it's not on the president's itenery for the day.

There are levels to these things, don't die of cardiac arrest ok

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubu has no opponent in this race. Not even the salty tears of the descendants of bitter leaf can stop him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Gozac: 11:58pm On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari body language is clear and readable, Tinubu is just shameless

Just look at this photos and you will see the disgust Buhari has for Tinubu, it is obvious
In his mind he knows Tinubu is going nowhere even after spending so much money to buy the North, yet nothing comes out.
PMB knows where he's going with PGF, he has made up his mind and he's holding his cards close to his chest
The coming weeks will be very interesting and intriguing
A lot of realignment, horse trading, etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by PressMyButton: 12:05am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Keep dreaming, June 1 will clear your eyes
Anyway Chibuike Amaechi is the most qualified and experienced to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
Our prayer is for God to guide the delegates in making the right choice for Nigerians
I love Ameachi but there's a big difference between carrying a cross and carrying a party. Ameachi should stick to the former and leave the latter for his boss.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:12am On May 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari body language is clear and readable, Tinubu is just shameless

Just look at this photos and you will see the disgust Buhari has for Tinubu, it is obvious
Gozac:

In his mind he knows Tinubu is going nowhere even after spending so much money to buy the North, yet nothing comes out.
PMB knows where he's going with PGF, he has made up his mind and he's holding his cards close to his chest
Abeg, who dey home?.. Be like say na Tinubu dey home. Presidential posture at its finest.

-Okoro bufo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

No lies bro

The pictures speaks a thousand words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 12:17am On May 04, 2022
Point out any thread Tinubu supporters asked or wished for endorsement and I will give u 10k straightaway. He's a master in the game of politics and he is not scared to contest not like people who only wish to be anointed and scared to strategize to gain votes at the primaries. One more thing why do you always show hatred towards this guy? It seems he's too powerful and that makes u look inferior
StrongandMighty:
Watch out how Tinubu Urchins with their usual propaganda will come out and say he's been endorsed by Buhari, but One good thing is that every of their endorsement propaganda has been refuted...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 12:20am On May 04, 2022
Does failure has another meaning we're not privy to yet? I challenge you to a debate. Mention one active politician in Nigeria presently that has achieved just 20% of Tinubus achievement. He's more successful than your ancestors politically
Sergio104:
The two most incompetent desperate failures.

While one has already aired his stinking flatulence, the other one is waiting for his opportunity to begin his own.

But ..........Hell No!!!!

Obi 2023 cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 12:23am On May 04, 2022
Now I understand why it is easier for an egun man to be elected as president than an Igbo man. Someone is canvassing for votes and u see it as begging and even called him shameless while politicians in your region stay in their office blackmailing others emotionally not to contest. You guys are destined to fail. Tinubu is greater than the whole politicians in south east put together
Penguin2:
Shameless old man running from pillar to post begging to be supported.

But I won’t be surprised if Buhari throws his weight behind Tinubu in the end.

Shebi it was same Buhari that raised Ganduje’s hands even after videos of him stuffing dollars in his Babaringa emerged.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 04, 2022
Already looking Presidential.. He's undefeated in electoral matches. He's invincible! If U disagree, jump into the Atlantic Ocean!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Let me school you a little. Tinubu met with buhari in his residence in Aso villa not in the office. What this tells you is that the jagaban himself can visit the villa at anytime within short notice even if it's not on the president's itenery for the day.

There are levels to these things, don't die of cardiac arrest ok
Even celebrities do visit president anytime they wish.
Why is a mere visit to a president a big deal to you?
A youth corper can demand to see the governor of a state and it will be granted.
Stop celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 1:01am On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Does failure has another meaning we're not privy to yet? I challenge you to a debate. Mention one active politician in Nigeria presently that has achieved just 20% of Tinubus achievement. He's more successful than your ancestors politically
List two Tinubu's achievements in life

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Polchiz(m): 1:04am On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Now I understand why it is easier for an egun man to be elected as president than an Igbo man. Someone is canvassing for votes and u see it as begging and even called him shameless while politicians in your region stay in their office blackmailing others emotionally not to contest. You guys are destined to fail. Tinubu is greater than the whole politicians in south east put together
Because he was a former governor of Lagos State?
Name any other remarkable thing Tinubu has done.
Why do yorubas worship agbero?
If Tinubu were an Igbo man, he will count himself lucky if he is considered for an ordinary chieftancy title.
He is no mach to any prominent Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 1:15am On May 04, 2022
The closest state to Lagos is 1000 steps behind Lagos state. I think that has answered your question as to tinubu's achievement
Polchiz:

Because he was a former governor of Lagos State?
Name any other remarkable thing Tinubu has done.
Why do yorubas worship agbero?
If Tinubu were an Igbo man, he will count himself lucky if he is considered for an ordinary chieftancy title.
He is no mach to any prominent Igbo man.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:26am On May 04, 2022
I hope it is not because of Ambode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by techWriter3: 6:10am On May 04, 2022
politicians ; On your authority I standpoliticians ;
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2022
This tread go long oog shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by richymbaa: 6:21am On May 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:26am On May 04, 2022
He went there to say hi on behalf of Osinbajo, our incoming president is Osinbajo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:28am On May 04, 2022
Two fossils who have nothing to offer this country.

Nigerians have got to be the most short-sighted people on earth.
If a Yoruba man must be president, what happened to Osibanjo?

The same way Igbos shouted against voting Buhari and some people went ahead to vote him to spite the Igbos (and now everybody is suffering for that stupid choice) is the same way we're shouting against voting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Zorn: 6:29am On May 04, 2022
drlateef:
Talks about the anointed one being discussed. Buhari has seen the handwriting on the wall, he is aware of the one wanted by majority. This is a coronation discussion. IPOB are you asleep? Wake up please, time for mourning has started.
Mourn your dead mother?
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by IamNat: 6:31am On May 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Watch out how Tinubu Urchins with their usual propaganda will come out and say he's been endorsed by Buhari, but One good thing is that every of their endorsement propaganda has been refuted...

grin grin grin
E dey pain you say no be Amaechi.
Tinubu as you like to call him doesn't need Buhari's endorsement, he's not Amaechi the anointing oil seeker or GEJ the consensus candidate. He's the one who ensured Buhari was made president in 2015, so why would he need anybody's endorsement. Yes, he's looking out for his support, of course to add to the numbers but not any endorsement.

You are the once spreading propaganda about Amaechi been the anointed and then GEJ been the consensus grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by oweman: 6:32am On May 04, 2022
This ipob descendants as us are terribly frustrated having seen it over for them as far as election 2023 is concerned they have been technically schemed out once so their wailings has to continue till 202⅞ when 2 term will be on the table to prevent the miscreants once again .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by seguno2: 6:32am On May 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Old recycled bin meets a fellow old recycled bin.

Old recycled bins who determine everything about the life of Buhari’s lazy youths? Lazy youths who don’t contribute their money and time plus talents freely to campaigns but want young, better people as local government councillors and chairmen, state lawmakers and governors, representatives and senators plus president.
Do you call them psychiatric cases for Yaba left

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by BrashMan: 6:32am On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Point out any thread Tinubu supporters asked or wished for endorsement and I will give u 10k straightaway. He's a master in the game of politics and he is not scared to contest not like people who only wish to be anointed and scared to strategize to gain votes at the primaries. One more thing why do you always show hatred towards this guy? It seems he's too powerful and that makes u look inferior
A master of the game of politics, yet he relies on his urchins and thugs to win opposition dominated areas in Lagos like he did in 2019.

If he is that good, tell him to do away with politics of thugery, violence and money let's see how many people will vote him based on his competence and credibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:34am On May 04, 2022
Afonja kowtowing to Alimi

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:38am On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Guy these politicians don't have us at heart. It pains me when I see people rooting for one useless politician or another. I know I have no say in whoever you wish to vote, but ask yourself if your children will be happy if they heard their father campaigned for Tinubu.
We've wasted 7 years on doing absolutely nothing as a country, Tinubu will be another 8 years of waste. 16 years is a long time. If you must vote a Yoruba man, please go for Osibanjo. I'm Igbo and I'm fine with either Peter Obi or Osibanjo. Most Igbos like me are too. The only issue we have with Osibanjo is that he's part of this failed administration

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 6:40am On May 04, 2022
oweman:

This ipob descendants as us are terribly frustrated having seen it over for them as far as election 2023 is concerned they have been technically schemed out once so their wailings has to continue till 202⅞ when 2 term will be on the table to prevent the miscreants once again .
It's quite amusing that you think anybody who doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo and is IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.