Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) (42802 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulrasheed Baw, New EFCC Chairman In Aso Villa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2022
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by ButterBurger: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
All I know is osinbajo is the next president of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by 001spice: 6:48am On May 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Ok
pink where have u been ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:49am On May 04, 2022
The heading is wrong, totally wrong.

The heading should be "Buhari receives his godfather in Aso Rock".
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:50am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote

Your one vote is useless when compared to the millions of votes he will get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Watch out how Tinubu Urchins with their usual propaganda will come out and say he's been endorsed by Buhari, but One good thing is that every of their endorsement propaganda has been refuted...

Only a mentally unstable human will think that Tinubu needs Buha's endorsement. Buhari who couldn't make himself President on three different occasions, how can such a lifeless terrorist make anyone President?

Tinubu makes Presidents from Nigeria to Ghana, to Togo, to Congo, to CAR, to Gambia, to Senegal. Tinubu is the godfather of all godfathers in Africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by DAwest7: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote
he will not get my vote and that of my lovely wife

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Wokenaija: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Invictuse:
You wailing to your timely death along with many of your tribesmen gives me nothing but endless joy.

other peoples opinion about your candidate can’t be wailing. You are worse than the corrupt politicians for clearly their supporting their incompetence, greed and bare wickedness. Whether you are a Christian or Muslim or traditionalist karma will always remember you when anybody suffers/ dies as a result of these evil people being in power!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by nijanigga: 6:53am On May 04, 2022
Where is tinubu's walking stick cos last time they met in London BAT had one

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Gozac: 6:54am On May 04, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Now I understand why it is easier for an egun man to be elected as president than an Igbo man. Someone is canvassing for votes and u see it as begging and even called him shameless while politicians in your region stay in their office blackmailing others emotionally not to contest. You guys are destined to fail. Tinubu is greater than the whole politicians in south east put together
Chibuike Amaechi remains the most qualified and experienced to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
He is a detribalised Nigerian that believes in the unity of Nigeria and as such remains the unity candidate of APC
Our prayer is for God to guide the delegates in making the right choice for Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:54am On May 04, 2022
001spice:
pink where have u been ?

I dey here ooo
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Corporate2020: 6:55am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Chibuike Amaechi remains the most qualified and experienced to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
He is a detribalised Nigerian that believes in the unity of Nigeria and as such remains the unity candidate of APC
Our prayer is for God to guide the delegates in making the right choice for Nigerians

Rotimi Amaechi will come a distance 7th in the Primary. Just watch out. The delegates will never vote Amaechi. I hope you already see some state governors following Tinubu to visit other states.

When Tinubu gets about 90% of delegates votes, leaving the remaining 10% for other clowns to share, if you like you can say that it is Lucifer that guided the delegates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Gozac: 6:57am On May 04, 2022
Corporate2020:

Only a mentally unstable human will think that Tinubu needs Buha's endorsement. Buhari who couldn't make himself President on three different occasions, how can such a lifeless terrorist make anyone President?

Tinubu makes Presidents from Nigeria to Ghana, to Togo, to Congo, to CAR, to Gambia, to Senegal. Tinubu is the godfather of all godfathers in Africa
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Invictuse: 6:58am On May 04, 2022
Same karma that is sure to kill your father.

If you are ask which candidate is beta or as beta leadership capacity n antecedent than Tinubu your father will drooling like a turtle.

Wokenaija:
other peoples opinion about your candidate can’t be wailing. You are worse than the corrupt politicians for clearly their supporting their incompetence, greed and bare wickedness. Whether you are a Christian or Muslim or traditionalist karma will always remember you when anybody suffers/ dies as a result of these evil people being in power!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by joe1309: 6:59am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote
he is your next president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:59am On May 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Same karma that is sure to kill your father.

If you are ask hich candidate is beta or as beta leadership capacity n antecedent than Tinubu your father will drooling like a turtle.

mynd44 lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Corporate2020: 7:00am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

I will advise that you get your Pastors to start forecasting again. It will help you to be happy, but it won't make the delegates vote anyone apart from Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by joe1309: 7:00am On May 04, 2022
nijanigga:
Where is tinubu's walking stick cos last time they met in London BAT had one
it is with Obiano.
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by shinealight(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote

Who cares about your Vote? Has your Vote ever counted for anything? Just stay there and be deceiving yourself ….as if any of these “politrickcians” even know you’re alive!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote
Go and grand it ,garnish it with pepper and onion and eat it please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by shinealight(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Shameless old man running from pillar to post begging to be supported.

But I won’t be surprised if Buhari throws his weight behind Tinubu in the end.

Shebi it was same Buhari that raised Ganduje’s hands even after videos of him stuffing dollars in his Babaringa emerged.

Lolzzzz…..you’re wicked man! grin grin …..but Tinubu remains the main man in Nigerian politics!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:
You won't get my vote
it won't count

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by 77up(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari body language is clear and readable, Tinubu is just shameless

Just look at this photos and you will see the disgust Buhari has for Tinubu, it is obvious
grin cheesy
Keep analyzing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by frowland(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari for just put the corpse out of his misery....

[img]https:///media/2-09-2014/SuL4Cr.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.andidate

Lol

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:14am On May 04, 2022
Two vegetables and failures

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by 001spice: 7:16am On May 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I dey here ooo
Miss u up here.i hope u enjoying ur holiday
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:17am On May 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Buhari for just put the corpse out of his misery....

[img]https:///media/2-09-2014/SuL4Cr.gif[/img]

A.nother

P.athetic

C.andidate
u get PVC?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2022
You must think we're asss thinker or emotionally driven like you.

What make those people you mentioned better than Tinubu?

InoGetJoy:

Guy these politicians don't have us at heart. It pains me when I see people rooting for one useless politician or another. I know I have no say in whoever you wish to vote, but ask yourself if your children will be happy if they heard their father campaigned for Tinubu.
We've wasted 7 years on doing absolutely nothing as a country, Tinubu will be another 8 years of waste. 16 years is a long time. If you must vote a Yoruba man, please go for Osibanjo. I'm Igbo and I'm fine with either Peter Obi or Osibanjo. Most Igbos like me are too. The only issue we have with Osibanjo is that he's part of this failed administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Juliusable007(m): 7:22am On May 04, 2022
samuelson06:
Why is Bubu isn't dressing well to meet Tinubu? Could it be that he wasn't expecting or looking forward to meet with him?

The whole thing just appears like the man is tired of Tinubu.

Tinubu visited him in the night not day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by Gozac: 7:24am On May 04, 2022
Corporate2020:

I will advise that you get your Pastors to start forecasting again. It will help you to be happy, but it won't make the delegates vote anyone apart from Tinubu
Let's watch out, just a month to the day of reckoning
Re: President Buhari Receives Tinubu In Aso Villa (Photos) by seguno2: 7:26am On May 04, 2022
8stargeneral:
Two vegetables and failures

Where are the 8 star generals who are not failures but allowed these vegetables to be their leaders?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Tinubu Posters Disappear From APC’s Secretariat / Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.