Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? (5562 Views)

NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines / How Can i Unlink a Phone Number From NIN? / Here's Why You Can't Call Your Number From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 7:10am On May 04, 2022
So, I bought a new MTN sim but I got home after registrating and from the message MTN sent to me, an additional number was linked to my NIN.
Pls I need help with removing the number from my NIN.
I already contacted NCC and even MTN but nothing positive have come out.
If you have an easier suggestion on how I can do the unlinking, pls let me know�
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2022
You can't unlink NIN angry
That is what NIMC lack
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by Pierocash(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
You can't unlink NIN angry
That is what NIMC lack
it can be unlinked through the Nimc app. I have not done it,but have seen people do it
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by x123xlolls(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2022
No
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2022
Pierocash:
it can be unlinked through the Nimc app. I have not done it,but have seen people do it
Don't say what you don't know, I have the app,
Unlink your sim and show us how you do it grin
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 10:01am On May 04, 2022
Pierocash:
There's no visible unlink option in the NIMC Mobile Application.
But if you have seen anyone successful done the unlink, pls help make inquiries of the process so you will enlighten us.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by Ex0rcistt: 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
AuthoritySpeaks:

There's no visible unlink option in the NIMC Mobile Application.
But if you have seen anyone successful done the unlink, pls help make inquiries of the process so you will enlighten us.
Thanks a lot.
You would have to go to an MTN accredited shop, they will do that free of charge. I did mine last week. 1st pics before and 2nd pics after unlink the other lines.

Re: Ever Successfully Unlinked A Number From Your NIN? by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2022
Ex0rcistt:

You would have to go to an MTN accredited shop, they will do that free of charge. I did mine last week. 1st pics before and 2nd pics after unlink the other lines.
Okay. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Benchmarks... / This Is How You Smuggle 94 Iphones Over The Chinese Border / Google Moto X Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.