Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency (824 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Muslim Like To Share The Same Country With Infidels. / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by gidgiddy: 8:35am On May 04, 2022
As the Presidential elections approaches, we will hear rhetoric from certain tribes, their leaders and representatives, about how they dont trust some other tribes with power, or the Presidency. There are some tribes that are scared of another tribe holding the Presidency, even for one day.

Its only natural, you cant trust who you dont trust. But you should not be in the same country with a tribe you do not trust with power, it makes nonsense of the outdated notion known as "one Nigeria"

How can you openly say you dont trust some tribes with the highest office of the land but use the same mouth to say you believe in "one Nigeria"? What nonsense is that? Who is fooling who here? You dont trust someone but you want to be with that person? Something is not right.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Parachoko: 8:38am On May 04, 2022
Nobody is stopping Igbos from contesting.

Buhari have been contesting since 2003 before he eventually won in 2015.

Nobody is begging the Igbos to stay in Nigeria and no political party will microzone to the South East.

The likes of Obi, Ngige has shown interest, none of the major party refused to sell form to them.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Sergio104(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2022
Exactly

I always wonder many things whenever I see this line "we can't trust igboman with power".

Asin it simply means "I can't trust an outsider to be on the centre of my personal business" angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by cherishmichael: 8:48am On May 04, 2022
Selfish set of generation even when they speak you'll know, another person's freedom no way, post on higher sits in the country no way, they took country's post like Next of kim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by drmuchin: 10:00am On May 04, 2022
Pharaoh let my people go!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 10:03am On May 04, 2022
Karma is indeed a bae.

Time for you people to start listening to all your songs, your behaviors and attitudes towards others

If you guys had played your politics right, you wont be afraid of contesting the president not to talk of winning it. While others are building bridges, you guys were busy seeing others with contrary opinions from you people as a big threat

2 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by onyegwu(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Karma is indeed a bae.

Time for you people to start listening to all your songs, your behaviors and attitudes towards others

If you guys had played your politics right, you wont be afraid of contesting the president not to talk of winning it. While others are building bridges, you guys were busy seeing others with contrary opinions from you people as a big threat
What stupid bridges were others building . You talk like they should beg you in a collective country you must be sick.

8 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by haffaze777(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2022
Igbo contest! Contest!! Contest!!! And stop crying all the time.no one stop you from contesting

4 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 10:41am On May 04, 2022
onyegwu:
What stupid bridges were others building . You talk like they should beg you in a collective country you must be sick.

Those bridges is what is giving them the confidence to contest the 2023 election cos they know they have poured water on ground, it's time to match wet ground

2 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by planetbluz: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Stop blaming everyone for your mistakes and Short-sightedness, When election comes now you start seeing irritants screaming no referendum no election.and you want other regions to take you serious,?

2 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by engreo(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
onyegwu:
Oga, you must beg o, the same right you have to contested is also the same right I have not to vote for you. You can't force anybody to vote for you, presidential seat is not a chieftaincy title.

1 Like

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by pquaver(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2022
Do we trust yoruba and hausas? Do we even trust ourselves? What is wrong with this generation of ndigbo? I have never seen anyone with more victim mentality than our people. Stop crying unnecessarily.. The truth is if we were in hausa peoples position we will do worse... Just look at the east right now. Abeg let us hear word

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 12:04pm On May 04, 2022
All of you here speaking ill of Igbo people are very stupid.
All of you that have sworn that Igbo man will not have peace in his own country will die a miserable death.
All of you that have vowed that Igbo man will not have equal stake in Nigeria and yet denied them Biafra nation will end in misery.
All of you that rejoice when Nigeria terrorist soldiers kill innoncent youths and burned people's houses will not end well.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 04, 2022
It is not we don't trust them. Rather,they are not matured enough with power.

Can you give your beloved son who is just three years old your car to drive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2022
BREAK-UP NIGERIA.
ENOUGH OF THESE SILLY ARGUEMENTS
YORUBA NATION IS OUR ONLY AGENDA

1 Like

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Emergingnation3(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Karma is indeed a bae.

You mean we should build 3rd mainland bridge, before we are allow to be president. grin grin..

We ain't building anything, Biafra is all we want.... Rule yourself forever for all we care.

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 12:39pm On May 04, 2022
Emergingnation3:
You mean we should build 3rd mainland bridge, before we are allow to be president. grin grin..

We ain't building anything, Biafra is all we want.... Rule yourself forever for all we care.

Could you please stop mentioning me.. You can't be incoherent all the time.. Please my sanity is important to me

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Advocate500: 12:51pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:

Those bridges is what is giving them the confidence to contest the 2023 election cos they know they have poured water on ground, it's time to match wet ground
i don't want to use a derogatory word on you ,but you always come up with a seek comment all the time, what bridge did Jonathan built to become president? What bridge did Buhari built to win elections, Tinubu is the only person who actually built a divisive bridge with the northern region. Today he is struggling to use his bridge to get an ordinary flag bearer of APC not to talk of winning the actual election.

Only equity and fairness can strengthen our togetherness not useless bridge that does nobody any good but encouraged hatred against others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 12:57pm On May 04, 2022
Advocate500:
i don't want to use a derogatory word on you ,but you always come up with a seek comment all the time, what bridge did Jonathan built to become president? What bridge did Buhari built to win elections, Tinubu is the only person who actually built a divisive bridge with the northern region. Today he is struggling to use his bridge to get an ordinary flag bearer of APC not to talk of winning the actual election.

Only equity and fairness can strengthen our togetherness not useless bridge that does nobody any good but encouraged hatred against others.

Use derogatory words now, mods are waiting.

You are asking what bridge did GEJ build? GEJ being picked as VP wasn't about him but about his region cos as then they played major roles in Pdp.. And SS have been playing the politics maturely without attacking or accusing others. Their son GEJ loss the 2015 election and they have moved on but a region where GEJ is not from are yet to get over the 2015 election...

Yeah those are bridge building..

And you people should stop talking about equity and fairness as if its not a mutual thing.

2 Likes

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Amumaigwe: 1:07pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:

Nobody is begging the Igbos to stay in Nigeria and no political party will microzone to the South East.

The likes of Obi, Ngige has shown interest, none of the major party refused to sell form to them.

With your k-leg, his ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by ityP(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2022
onyegwu:

By building bridges, he meant, align with a known fanatic and sell your brothers, all for the sake of presidency grin
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Advocate500: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:

Use derogatory words now, mods are waiting.

You are asking what bridge did GEJ build? GEJ being picked as VP wasn't about him but about his region cos as then they played major roles in Pdp.. And SS have been playing the politics maturely without attacking or accusing others. Their son GEJ loss the 2015 election and they have moved on but a region where GEJ is not from are yet to get over the 2015 election...

Yeah those are bridge building..

And you people should stop talking about equity and fairness as if its not a mutual thing.
when i said you need to take a break on nairaland is affecting your sense of reasoning, you are too emotional, how will you based your judgment about a tribe based on what you read on banter forum? Yorubas insult igbos and igbos do same to them, how do that represent the opinion of an entire tribe?
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by chibuike65: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
planetbluz:
Stop blaming everyone for your mistakes and Short-sightedness, When election comes now you start seeing irritants screaming no referendum no election.and you want other regions to take you serious,?
call for referendum started before you were born.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by ScamHunter: 1:22pm On May 04, 2022
What Ndigbo need is to unite all Igbo clans in all states and be focused on exiting the country. All Igbo in Bayelsa, Rivers, Kogi, Edo, Delta, Cross Rivers, Benue and the SE should understand that this country is taking us backwards.

1 Like

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 2:06pm On May 04, 2022
Advocate500:
when i said you need to take a break on nairaland is affecting your sense of reasoning, you are too emotional, how will you based your judgment about a tribe based on what you read on banter forum? Yorubas insult igbos and igbos do same to them, how do that represent the opinion of an entire tribe?

But this is not about faceless forum but what some of you guys are known for in other social media

This one wasn't posted in NL now..

1 Like

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Advocate500: 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:

But this is not about faceless forum but what some of you guys are known for in other social media

This one wasn't posted in NL now..
on this premise you based your bigotry and emotional outbursts against the great igbo people? I know you are a one nigeria preacher, is it not better to look for things that unites us or that which divides us? Most times i see your comment from hypocritical angle.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Achilles881: 2:18pm On May 04, 2022
Parachoko:

The op never mentioned any tribe name, why are you calling out the Igbo tribe, you have every right to stand on bola tinubu or any of the candidates you deem fit, whatever tribe your from, it is your destiny, mind it, but don't denigrate others, their tribe is part of their destiny too.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Madmohamed123: 2:24pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:
Karma is indeed a bae.

the Fulani slotter your people today what can you say about it
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Parachoko: 2:32pm On May 04, 2022
Achilles881:

The op never mentioned any tribe name, why are you calling out the Igbo tribe, you have every right to stand on bola tinubu or any of the candidates you deem fit, whatever tribe your from, it is your destiny, mind it, but don't denigrate others, their tribe is part of their destiny too.
Only a kid won't know the tribe the OP is talking about.

And am not forcing my opinion on you, you could have read and pass when you know I was wrong.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by helinues: 2:46pm On May 04, 2022
Advocate500:
on this premise you based your bigotry and emotional outbursts against the great igbo people? I know you are a one nigeria preacher, is it not better to look for things that unites us or that which divides us? Most times i see your comment from hypocritical angle.

I guess I am the person who posted that.. I guess I am also Reno and other Nigerians saying same thing about your tribe... Perhaps you guys need to check what might be wrong for people to have such views about your tribe
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Achilles881: 2:52pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=Parachoko post=112516337]Only a kid won't know the tribe the OP is talking about.

And am not forcing my opinion on you, you could have read and pass when you know I was wrong.[/

Well, it's possible to kotow to your opinion if it's superior to others, to the topic, the op diplomatically passed a message, as an adults he's tactical and diplomatic in his approach to such issues, because they country is still sensitive to tribal issues, so no point fanning the embers, never said you are wrong oo, infact you could be right, you have every right to campaign for tinubu, anybody that doesn't like that can hit head on the wall.
Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by haslaw(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2022
Yeebos are the most confused liars in the world. They keep speaking from both sides of the mouth.

1) Their brand of politics is ridiculous if not downright hilarious. They want to blackmail and threaten Nigerians into handing over power to them.

2) They hate Nigeria and want Biafra but also want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that?

3) They hate quoter system but want Nigerians to zone presidency to SE

4) They want us to vote in one of the most currupt and bigoted politician in Nigeria's history as president. This man is known as Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.

4) How are they going to convince northerners to vote in a bigoted kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary who was deporting northerners out of Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Appeal Court Axes Section 84(12), Says Political Appointees Can Contest / Mazi Peter Obi May Becomes The Dark Horse In 2023 Elections / A Quick Advice For Tinubu And The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.