Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency (837 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Muslim Like To Share The Same Country With Infidels. / Who Among These Can You Trust With Your Money? / EndSARS: We Need To Rebuild Trust With Citizens — Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Never Be In The Same Country With A Tribe You Dont Trust With The Presidency by Advocate500: 5:10pm On May 04, 2022
helinues:

I guess I am the person who posted that.. I guess I am also Reno and other Nigerians saying same thing about your tribe... Perhaps you guys need to check what might be wrong for people to have such views about your tribe
i don't think igboman owe neither you nor Reno any explanation on how he or she live his life or his political views on issues, Reno is now your little bride? Reno opinion have formed a yardstick in measuring how Nigerian think about the igbos? When he starts insulting your own people you will start calling him names. He will continue to manipulate gullible minds like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EEDC Condemns Attack On OGIDI Facility By Unknown Gunmen / Another Loss For Igbos As One Is Killed In Benin / Difference Better A US Governor And Nigerian Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.