Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? (708 Views)

Lost But Found: Do You Know The Owner Of This Strange Item? (graphic Pics) / This Strange Mammal Has The Weirdest Penis With Four Heads (Graphic Photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2022
This stuff happens more amongst bird's of prey.

Why do small birds bully larger bird of prey in the air space? And why do larger bird flee with out even any resistance?

Nairaland animal activist and sciencetist over to you.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Why do small birds bully larger bird of prey in the air space? And why do larger bird flee with out even any resistance?

If you can understand why as big as Nigeria dey always collect from small Ghana wotowoto wotitata for football this won't be mysterious.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Bluezy13(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2022
Some things are not worth fighting over.

There is a saying that "Young men think old men to be fools; Old men know Young men to be.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Bluezy13(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2022
Blablamalala:

If you can understand why as big as Nigeria dey always collect from small Ghana wotowoto wotitata for football this won't be a misterious.

Just as maturity has taught me to overlook your grammatical blunder; because correcting you would be like pouring water on a fowl...which only a shake will get rid of the water.
Therefore, I will leave you be (without resistance) before you drag me to the mud with you.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
A cheetah was put on a racetrack with a dog to determine which was faster,when twas time to race,d cheetah refused to race,his point being, Sometimes it's stupid and foolish trying to prove a point to people who already knows what ur capable of

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2022
phylosopher's and explanation's sha grin .
I needed real fact hence the caption "sciencetist over to you"
Abi our nl sciencetist no dey visit romance section ni.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 04, 2022
Bluezy13:

Just as maturity has taught me to overlook your grammatical blunder; because correcting you would be like pouring water on a fowl...which only a shake will get rid of the water.
Therefore, I will leave you be (without resistance) before you drag me to the mud with you.

grin Oga Grammar wey don win Grammy.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Bluezy13(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2022
Blablamalala:

grin Oga Grammar wey don win Grammy.

I dey tell you grin
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Bluezy13(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
phylosopher's and explanation's sha grin .

I needed real fact hence the caption "sciencetist over to you"

Abi our nl sciencetist no dey visit romance section ni.

Sciencetist no dey romance section.
Na Scientists dey.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by majorgr: 9:34pm On May 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

It is known as mobbing behavior in animals. Usually they would be more than one small animal harassing the bigger one. Just as in humans, a mob has more power than a single individual, animals practice such as a way of indirect defense. This is actually basic biology, I remembered being taught about this in secondary school.
Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Sciencetist no dey romance section. Na Scientists dey.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Explian This Strange Phenomenom About Birds? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Your observations are correct
If you check well, the falconidae family are always the oppressors ( peregrine falcon, common kestel, grey falcon, fox kestel, laggar falcon etc )
They pick on bigger birds like hawks, kites etc

I don’t know why this happens but I believe, even if the bigger birds try to fight back, it’ll be a big waste of time and strength as the falconidae family are way much faster

I’m no bird expert
I fell in love with anything that concerns birds after writing my girlfriends project last year

(1) (Reply)

Am Top I Need Bottom / Sex Experience With A Dog / Does Anyone No How To Make Custard Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.