Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB (26092 Views)

Imo: IPOB Members Responsible For Attack On INEC Office – Police / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / 'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by abobote: 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
It was never them
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Hisbah(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2022
Blackman7:

Your stupidity is alarming. Your family will be next
Not nice.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by onuman: 6:04pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Every death now in Igbo land is linked to unknown gunmen. Who knows it might be military rivals that killed the couples or even their first spouses because I heard both were married to different people before they decided to elope with each other. Only if we have a good and investigative police force

All attrocities they link IPOB. How could IPOB decide to cripple and close down Orlu, an ancient city in Imo state?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Kpengla(m): 6:05pm On May 04, 2022
Yeah right...Ibo people always thinking they are smarter than everyone else

That's why they are all over the world trafficking and peddling illegal drugs

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 04, 2022
of course, do you expect them to accept responsibility? Have they ever accepted responsibility for anything and do they understand the concept of responsibility.? BLOODY IPOBHARAM!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2022
onuman:

All attrocities they link IPOB. How could IPOB decide to cripple and close down Orlu, an ancient city in Imo state?
Always hearing ipob, @ best an organization of unanimous anonymous confused Miscreants?

A bunch of social misfits, beasts of no nation.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

RULE NUMBER 2

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

He did not insult you, you actually reason like Anu ohia. No insult intended!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Kingozymandias(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Attached picture is one of them threatening to kill people and if he is succeeded he will deny it
Anyway Ojukwu is perfect example of okoros cowardice

My worry with stuff like this is we can't know who tweeted that? We can't be sure? It could be me or you or my neighbor. The sad thing is Nigeria lacks proper investigative forces ... So many things we see as mystery can be solved with a semi trained investigative force

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
Skyview01:

That is how they are, they no get power, intellectual or physical, they will go & look for trouble, when they attack them, they will be begging for help, (UK, USA, United Nations, Pope, Vatican) just look @ how Ikenga Kanu has made a Nuisance of himself.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by techWriter3: 6:11pm On May 04, 2022
LiarsHave you came baking and healthy their dead corpses
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by danot1030: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
IPOB has always been known to denying their deeds and that is one of the things that prove them to be the cowards they are.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Okoroawusa: 6:12pm On May 04, 2022
Every morning that I wake up I curse the day Nnamdi Kanu was born

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2022
Say no more.

UGM or whatever are nothing but Kanu's men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Mooh247: 6:14pm On May 04, 2022
With all what Nnamdi Kanu bragged and said on radio Biafra, it's very hard to change the narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by gidgiddy: 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
Roger3D:
And we should believe you because we're all idiots abi? A faction of your group killed those soldiers and they will pay. We will not entertain any innocent civilian nonsense when the shait hits the fan in the coming days

Accusation without evidence amounts to speculation
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 6:15pm On May 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Say no more.

Are you minding emargination3, gidgiddy& Co, those confused children?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by sapele914(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
gidgiddy:

Accusation without evidence amounts to speculation
Mazi Kanu should have waited to tell the Military that when they visited him?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OyigboUpdate: 6:16pm On May 04, 2022
sapele914:
Good you know, I am sorry for you & your fellow Mumu ipobians, Karma will definitely catch up with you Miscreants sooner than later.
Isee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by edosignature(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all terrorists & their sympathizers.

Long live the Nigeria military, Long live Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 04, 2022
Enough of this nonsense news from IgboLand, they're enjoying killing themselves so the media should stop the reportage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by edosignature(m): 6:19pm On May 04, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all terrorists & their sympathizers.

Long live the Nigeria military, Long live Nigeria.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by 3seriez(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Attached picture is one of them threatening to kill people and if he is succeeded he will deny it

A tweet like seriously.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by GloriousGbola: 6:26pm On May 04, 2022
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by UncommonLogic: 6:32pm On May 04, 2022
Lying meth cannibal terrorist monkeys. Always looking for someone else to blame for their crimes.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Zorn: 6:33pm On May 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
And how do you tell sensible people that what you wrote there made sense?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by saintnegroid(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ipob has bitten more than it could chew with the recent dastardly acts. I hope the perpetrators get apprehended and given summarily execution as fast as possible.
same way they execute bandits? Bokoharam? Or herdsmen? Remember you people's northern presidency will finish next year o and you people will hear from the next president... Shebi when a sane president kills bandits, bokoharam you people will say they are killing your people... We are waiting
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Zorn: 6:34pm On May 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Say no more.

What is UGM?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Enwhen(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Ipob has bitten more than it could chew with the recent dastardly acts. I hope the perpetrators get apprehended and given summarily execution as fast as possible.

Before IPOB , there have been criminals in the SouthEast... In as much as I don't trust the IPOB, I am sure the UGM have political backings and I will not assume all atrocities in the south east is carried out by UGM and IPOB , there may be some few cases where criminals will act in the name of those idiots...

I know how many criminals in our area then , kidnapped in the name of Militant just to make ends need ...but the real militant were specific with their targets.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by OBALOLA55(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2022
Skyview01:

LALASTICLALA WILL HANDLE YOUR CASE MAFO
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by PointB: 6:38pm On May 04, 2022
Balkan:
I personally miss you. you left of us to fight alone.
its well with you

Apologies. I miss you too brother. Sometimes you have to pull back to recharge.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by Ohmynature(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2022
That looks like a conspiracy

Meanwhile guys my new EP is out on all platforms,check it out na banger
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB by ceejayluv(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2022
Malory:
Every death now in Igbo land is linked to unknown gunmen. Who knows it might be military rivals that killed the couples or even their first spouses because I heard both were married to different people before they decided to elope with each other. Only if we have a good and investigative police force
Keep being deluded...... The ESN movement has created a vicious Frankenstein in the SE. You don't sponsor and arm anarchists and low lives And yet expect Peace and order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployment: Senate Seeks Payment Of Stipends To Jobless Nigerians / Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / ‘Adeosun Suspended Gwarzo For Not Stopping Oando Forensic Audit’ - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.