Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech (850 Views)

Let's Discuss Why Relationships Break Up. . . / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by bilms(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2011
There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that "A speech will either prosper or ruin a nation." Many relationships break off because of wrong speech. When a couple is too close with each other, we always forget mutual respect and courtesy. We may say anything without considering if it would hurt the other party. A friend and, her millionaire husband visited their construction site. A worker who wore a helmet saw her and shouted, “I, Emily! Remember me? We used to date in the secondary school." On the way home, her millionaire husband teased her, "Luckily you married me. Otherwise you will be the wife of a construction worker." She answered,"You should appreciate that you married me. Otherwise, he will be the millionaire and not you." Frequently exchanging these remarks plants the seed for a bad relationship. It's like a broken egg - cannot be reversed.

what do you think?
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by 190: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
Copy and pasted from what source?
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
FYI That's a Joke i've read before! And there was nothing wrong from that conversation! Husband an Wife do crack "Bad" Jokes at times!
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by iice(f): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
Sounds like a joke. . .but i get what you mean.
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by Sijo01(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
D man thought he is wise 4geting he has a wiser woman as a wife
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2011
The moral of the story is that you should be wary of your workers most of them have eaten outta the honey pot you are so protecting
Re: Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech by bilms(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
?

(1) (Reply)

Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity? / A Man's World / A Partner's Prayer Over Her Spouse On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.