Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians (513 Views)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / 2023: I’ll Handle Security While Tinubu Will Handle Economy - Shettima / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by Forzs: 4:43am On May 05, 2022
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by MikoB: 4:44am On May 05, 2022
The real aspirant that is consulting with all the party stakeholders, despite the fact he is the favoured one, he is taken nothing for granted. We'll done PYO.i wish you best of luck as you pick up your form today.
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by Mooh247: 4:47am On May 05, 2022
We need someone to serve with their head not their heart

We need logical decision not emotional decision
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by Chochovini: 5:02am On May 05, 2022
Ok, but don‘t STEAL with all your heart tho.
I take a stroll...
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by onumadu: 5:42am On May 05, 2022
You don't have a heart and it is easy to prove.
If you have a heart, you would not be running for presidency in 2023 when you know that your region has produced Nigeria president and vice president for a collective 16 years in the 24 years of Nigeria's civil rule. And this in a country that desperately needs unity.
You don't love Nigeria. It is impossible to love without a heart.
So preach to the tribal minions in your region. They are just like you!
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by Bravetunde: 5:42am On May 05, 2022
Osunvande the pretenders Yorubadd Muslim theivee.
Go and serve ogun state with all your heart. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by lecowas: 5:52am On May 05, 2022
We know for sure. You've been in the corridors of power and know the right thing to do to get the right result. All of us at MANABBGGRILLS say we love you Daddy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by everythinggirly(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2022
That's what all of you will say, at the end of the day you guys will show us hot pepper! I hope you do better.
Re: 2023: I’ll Serve With All My Heart, Osinbajo Promises Nigerians by McJelly(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2022
What is he serving Nigeria with presently.
I come in peace!!

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Run An Oil Producing Country This Bad And Not See The Likes Of IPOB / Kalu Congratulate Atiku Abubakar On His Victory In PDP Presidential Primaries / Governor Oyetola's Road Projects In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.