Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu (13487 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 10:34am On May 05, 2022
She is just trying to sound politically correct. Make she go rest abeg.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by OEBASSEY972: 10:39am On May 05, 2022
I have always said that they need it
kalvoken87: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online. The site loads quick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Nathnaija(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2022
Make I go check my beans when dey fire, your children dey Yankee dey school,
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by InnoBest188(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2022
Omor men

E be like say Una no know say Baba bubu no dey aware say ASUU dey on strike oo

Until he get shocked as usual wink
He will never be aware undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by slowice(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2022
Madam stop the pretense, your children dey foreign universities.... What's "our children"?
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
Like say devil never give us work already
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Zvezda: 11:22am On May 05, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy

This woman is just talking for talking sake, if she wants to address this issues properly she should chanel her full energy to the dunce in Aso Rock in him misfortune befalls this Country

Ambode is coming to chase your husband from Alausa.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Tundex911: 11:54am On May 05, 2022
Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by onuman: 12:17pm On May 05, 2022
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Ibegtodiffer: 12:18pm On May 05, 2022
Very true.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by olowoeyinkule1: 12:19pm On May 05, 2022
dododawa1:
Devil work = Yahoo Yahoo + RITUALIST.

Car wey me i still dey find money to buy.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by CulturedGotahia: 12:24pm On May 05, 2022
An idle hand will always be the devil's workshop. Any Nigerian youth who needs to get into business and start making money, Visit www.gotahia.com to get started

Gotahia is an Online market where you can get the contact details of Importers, Wholesalers, producers of goods who will sell to you at the lowest possible price so when you sell, you will make good profits.

If you don't have capital, you can do Dropshipping where you can sell Suppliers products without buying it.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by WhizdomXX(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Of course the devil will always find work for idle hands.But a responsible student can engage in legitimate hustling to keep busy and earn money for his or her pocket and a variety of other needs.
Please pray tell, enlighten us on some legit hustling.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by Paulianfa(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2022
The devil are tired of giving them job, dey don perform all the rituals finished because of jobs and survival.
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by HeavenShield: 9:12pm On May 05, 2022
Wow, NANs have you heard that?

Devil will find work for Idle students,
Chai, the woman is very funny.

Anyways, there is a legit work that our Global organization irrespective of Education gives to people willing to learn

If interested? Hit me up!
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:11am On May 06, 2022
jakD:

She was talking sense until she asked God to resolve the issue. I understand the importance of God, but then why not directly tell the deaf President and FG who are only bothered about 2023 elections.
Many of those students were already employed by devil even before the strike, vast majority are into fraud, they see it as work and something right these days.

Meanwhile, na the wife talk, na husband's pictures una dey put. E no fair now.

Important God that you can't ask to do anything

If someone created Mankind...,such must be shameless,heartless and valueless

You guys hate people that speak against God as you define .

But your hatred only proves you can't have a respectable creator

You will despise me as a lunatic and allow to starve to death.... you won't allow me to get a job or survive.

You will do all sorts against me because of your so-called understanding of this or that

To what end

Bastards like budatuum and triplechoice will say that I said what I never said.

What's the essence of such bastards

I curse the day I was born since I have experienced bastards like them.

OJEEMAH too

Furrrk reality itself!
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:49pm On May 06, 2022
DEVIL DON EMPLOY THOSE STUDENTS since EVEN B4 ASUU STRIKE. NA NIGHT PARTIES,ASRISTO PLUSPLUS RUNS AND YAHOO YAHOO MANY UNDERGRADS GIRLS AND BOYZ DEY DO INSIDE CAMPUS.ABEG MAKE THEM PAPA AND MANA CARRY THEM GO LEARN BETA WORK FOR LAGOS STATE VOCATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE. sad
Re: ASUU Strike: Devil Will Find Work For Idle Students - Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:50pm On May 06, 2022
DEVIL DON EMPLOY THOSE STUDENTS EVEN B4 ASUU STRIKE. NA NIGHT PARTIES,ASRISTO PLUSPLUS RUNS AND YAHOO YAHOO MANY UNDERGRADS GIRLS AND BOYZ DEY DO INSIDE CAMPUS.ABEG MAKE THEM PAPA AND MANA CARRY THEM GO LEARN BETA WORK FOR LAGOS STATE VOCATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE. sadWhy person go go naija university finish and abroad university no recognize the degree,no be vanity be that? A beg make Una go learn work start business make money and go beta university abroad for 3years in usa you are ok for life. grin UNTIL NAIJA GET PATRIOTIC SELFLESS LEADERS MAKE UNA GET SENSE O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake / Kano APC Chairman Threatens To Attack Kwankwaso In Gwale LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.