Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (67521 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Prisco4luv(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
what is the govt doing concrning this unknown gun men?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kwestionair: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
Obinoscopy:
I don't see any guns. All I see are guys either marching or protesting. Or am I missing something?

The hate for anything Igbo is real and my Igbo brothers barely want to see this
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by ponishah: 3:09pm On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
Drama grin

Army and police taking off their uniforms and wearing unknown gunmen uniforms to deceive themselves.

Where are all the army in Aba, sleeping at the checkpoints?

Where are all the police, collecting bribes as the gunmen passed?

Drama unlimited grin

At the end, the army will appear from nowhere and shoot all young people they see on the roads, tagging them gunmen.

"In 2022, the fulani will start a war in the whole of Nigeria " Obadiah Mailafia
You are just insane. Madman
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
Drama grin

Army and police taking off their uniforms and wearing unknown gunmen uniforms to deceive themselves.

Drama unlimited grin

At the end, the army will appear from nowhere and shoot all young people they see on the roads, tagging them gunmen.

"In 2022, the fulani will start a war in the whole of Nigeria " Obadiah Mailafia

If you like deny it till 2095, it's your business, deal with it.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:11pm On May 05, 2022
jrusky:

Haa bro some genetically God cursed idiots here will attack you oo they will call you Afonja or Aboki as they use to call me because they are so cursed to the extent they now belief anyone not celebrating these bastards is Afonja or Aboki.

Mthwee leave those bastards I am already used to outplaying them in their own tribe tagging game ��
Onye pko m Afonja,m ga-akpo ya Fulani��
Nna two can play .
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Gkemz: 3:14pm On May 05, 2022
There's fire on the mountain.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
myright:
The question is, where are the police and the soldiers to confront them? Probably, the security agencies are waiting for them to leave before the show themselves.

Buhari doesn't care about the south east. If this madness was happening in Abuja, Lagos or any oil producing areas, you will see action. Right now the FG is happy to watch the Igbos destroy their land. Do you know how many businessmen are leaving the South East? Do you know how many people are sending their children to schools outside the southeast? Banks are now afraid to give loans to southeast because they will not have the comfort of police to enforce repayment. FG doesn't care, it's happy to watch them continue their madness. When it's time for election, they will calm the situation, conduct their elections and leave.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:

Let's pray for peace to return and this people stop violence

So na prayer go bring peace abi? I just don't understand, why nigerians like to pray to one sadist God, without doing the necessary. They pray for everything .... expecting manna from heaven. ....no wonder, our country is in a mess.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by 4richminds(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2022
I can see a country under a country that has no government but governed by unknown gun men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by sreamsense: 3:18pm On May 05, 2022
Where are the Nigeria airforce when we need them most? Only four simultaneous attacking drones are enough to reduce Ipob criminals to unit count. They have no vision or mission, only Biafra they see as hope forgetting going this direction will make Biafra becomes most inhabitable place on Earth planet if gotten today because only touts like these Igbos/esn will rule them even their elites will be silent or killed.

Saboteur killing will make futureless Biafra becomes funeral fields of helpless and innocent souls. Only casket making and sales by loyal members will become lucrative business in Ipob/esn's governed biafra land. May God bring peace to land of the rising sun that is already land of rising crime, death and fear of carrying unknown emblem of saboteur that may attract unexpected death

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On May 05, 2022
Prozico22:
and we get government

The government and their leaders in the southeast are supporting them, except Soludo.......they should continue
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
Drama grin

Drama unlimited grin

what is the work of ESN, why was it created, I guess, it is to eat cassava and mangoes in the bush. So Fulani terrorists are the one dictating over there in alaigbo, as u so much dignify them so, I think a time will come when the Ezes and igwes will start going on turbans. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by onuman: 3:19pm On May 05, 2022
Horror scenes from Nigeria.
But if groups in a country have manifested their unwillingness to remain part of the country, why would other groups continue to force them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

I also lived in portharcourt then..Tell me when they did that...i lived in pH..from 2003-2009..

From Wimpi...i moved to rumuokuta beside sobaz filling station..Just tell me when that was done...how militant came openly go attack people..

Boys armed to the teeth were snatching people's valuables at Mile 1, Diobu. If you try to resist them, you are finished. They even go to restaurants snatching people's phones. I witnessed it several times.

We can make our points, but don't twist facts while at it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Freemasonry: 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
CT
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

This is the truth they don't want to hear.
Once you voice your disagreement with their criminal activities, you're labeled a sellout.
Sad that our people are cutting their noses in the delusion that they're spiting the nose.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
sunnyside16:

Okay then, your response should justify this madness then. I am trying hard to see what they tend to achieve with this

My comment passes a simple message: We can make our points, but don't twist facts while at it.

PS: Nobody is safe when non-state actors carry weapons roaming the streets.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:23pm On May 05, 2022
Say no to the useless dumb , godforsaken CUNTry called Naijeriya... NEVER like the sh1thole and Never will!!! Fulani army go tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by prophetfire: 3:23pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.
. You just said the truth. All this agitation is nothing but outright fraud and criminality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Ebubu: 3:23pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

fully in support

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:25pm On May 05, 2022
kasim155:

Hahahhahahha, this is funny, even our military n police men are also observing the seat at home. Lol

You want make dey use our police head prepare egusi soup? If I am a policeman, and dey post me to southeast , I go resign Sharp sharp........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
Na still dss grin grin

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by kasim155: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You want make dey use our police head prepare egusi soup? Even I am a policeman, and dey post me to southeast , I go resign Sharp sharp........

Hahahhahaha, bros u funny, anyway na life first ooooo.

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Golan007: 3:29pm On May 05, 2022
Kwestionair:

Arrest them as terrorists or due to the hate you have for the igbos? Are this guys killing any civilian who are there with them in that video? Are the people afraid of them?
You people have not killed people and built the foundation of Nigeria on the blood of the innocent enough?

So why have you been complaining about Boko Haram?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by foreshore(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:
This is now something else

https://www./452073282887010/permalink/568893411204996/

How has this made their state better
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
kasim155:

Hahahhahaha, bros u funny, anyway na life first ooooo.

I am telling you. Life dey important oo

1 Like

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by EmperorHadrain: 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin ;DNo wonder your late pick pocket father chose to hang himself the same day you were born ��
Who go like get this kind cursed bornthroway product of doom and perdition as pikin�

Runaway baby factory product.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.
but na Igbo people dey oppress pass here in rivers state....na Dem dey for eleme junction dey collect money from taxi drivers, na Dem be the majority bus drivers, na Dem get all the supermarket/car parts/ building materials/ furniture shops etc...na Dem dey buy all the land finish for pH, na Dem get all fuel station for pH, na Igbo full banks as staffs....omo Igbo dey everywhere na Dem dey oppress other tribe pass.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by maursatt: 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Un polish society.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Kwestionair: 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Golan007:

So why have you been complaining about Boko Haram?

You northerners plan to create something like Boko Haram in the south east but God is failing you people greatly
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by UNDFTD: 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
jejeje0:
This is now something else

BREAKING NEWS!!! Happening now over 80 unknown gunmen has took over the Aba town Enyimba city in Abia State.. 05/05/22 as sit at home CONTINUES...

https://www./452073282887010/permalink/568893411204996/

Where is the military? Why won't they come out and confront them? They had all gone into hiding and the moment UGM are gone, they would reappear and start shooting innocent civilians and burning their communities. What a bunch of derelicts and COWARDS!
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Thomasankara:
what is the work of ESN, why was it created, I guess, it is to eat cassava and mangoes in the bush. So Fulani terrorists are the one dictating over there in alaigbo, as u so much dignify them so, I think a time will come when the Ezes and igwes will start going on turbans. grin

Are you asking about the same esn that government sent their army to kill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.