Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) (67505 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Now ask yourself these questions concerning the herdsmen and bandits in the south east …

all the while that the people depended solely on the federal government forces against the menace, what was achieved?

from the time that the ESN took up the mantle of protection against the same menace, what has been achieved?

Be truthful to yourself and not to me while attempting to answer the questions above and there in you’d find your answer wink

Truth is bitter but necessary to the soul

Esn has never taken credit for anything in short, whatever achievement that is ascribed to them, they go about denying it, that it is not their handiwork, even since it was instituted, we av never seen them captured any terrorist or the Fulani Marauders in the forest as claimed by them. Even when people say that they go on rampage to kill cattles in the cities, they deny. However I am always opened to be schooled, can you analyse their score card or blue prints to me? I mean some major operations they undertook and success were or is recorded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 6:11pm On May 05, 2022
Thomasankara:

Esn has never taken credit for anything in short, whatever achievement that is ascribed to then, they go about denying it, that it is not their handiwork, even since it was instituted, we av never seen them captured any terrorist or the Fulani Marauders in the forest as claimed by them. Even when people say that they go on rampage to kill cattles in the cities, they deny. However I am always opened to be schooled, can you analyse their score card or blue prints to me? I mean some major operations they undertook and success were or is recorded?

ESN don’t post scorecards or photos of operations bro.

They just do their work and GET IT DONE that’s all.

How many times do you hear about herdsmen and bandits in the southeast these days

Yep wink that’s ESN doing their job quietly as they are supposed to
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

How many times do you hear about herdsmen and bandits in the southeast these days

Yep wink that’s ESN doing their job quietly

as they are supposed to

1st June 2021 herdsmen struck in one of ebonyi communities,where were Esn men?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Yep wink that’s ESN doing their job quietly as they are supposed to

Even when some operations are ascribed to them, they deny it, that means there are things ignoble about their actions
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 6:26pm On May 05, 2022
Thomasankara:

1st June 2021 herdsmen struck in one of ebonyi communities, where were Esn men?

They were being chased around by the federal government army who are hell bent on neutralizing them so that the herdsmen and bandits could have the opportunity to strike at the people.

Isn’t that exactly how they struck on that day the 1st of June?

Truth bro …
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Conner44: 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
Thomasankara:

Even when some operations are ascribed to them, they deny it, that means there are things ignoble about their actions

Name such operations?
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by deebrownneymar: 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
Can you imagine. In broad daylight patrolling in no hurry? There’s was a government and there is a government
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by ensamy(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
Fake news.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Powersurge: 6:35pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Enyia this people's problem is not Nigeria at all this People are just plainly criminals.
This ipob bastards are just criminals in all their intentions,their problem is not fulani or fg even if the Igbo leaders champion the course of Biafra and we get it today dis ipob animals are the criminals we will still have to deal with,they will still be the bastards that would give the Biafran security problems,they will still be the lazy bastards who do not want to work but will go about attacking hardworking Nwafos.
Their problem is not Nigeria.
Their problem is not that fruad supreme leader in prison.
They are criminals deep down their rottened soul,and they should be killed now before Biafra is gotten.
No referendum will happen in Imo State if ipob issue is not dealt with.
We will not join a Biafra with oppressors and gun weiding killers roaming freely in the peaceful Igbo society.

Obviously you don't have objective view of things. You have one-sided and biased view. You are not different from people under totalitarian regime who have access to only the information the regime provides.

There things I cannot say here. But know this NIGERIA IS A BIG FRAUD.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

lazy yoot ipob terrorist , oya come and split d dot from dis map
You are getting it wrong bro, it's not only the dots you so called that are suffering, even we the North's central here are battling with terrorism
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 6:52pm On May 05, 2022
Asour:

Best?

Nah! Within the break away Biafra there'll still arise a 'marginalized' sub group. And so on and so forth.

Remember when Imo indigenes where sacked from Abia civil service.
Or how in certain Igbo quarters, Ebonyis are demeaned in the Igbo circle?

Well God help us.
Amen
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2022
Powersurge:

Obviously you don't have objective view of things. You have one-sided and biased view. You are not different from people under totalitarian regime who have access to only the information the regime provides.

Nigeria is a big fraud, everyone knows, albeit let ESN rest, they are not better equipped than the federal government, all hit and run they are making are not counterproductive.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
ada9ja:

After his reign...what happens
Then we all focus in building the country
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Name such operations?

one is enforcing sit at home, they claim it is the FG enforcing it, is that not confusion angry
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 6:55pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
the next president will not take this rubbish.
But it's for our own good, at least there won't be much killings
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 6:58pm On May 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No body is splitting Nigeria. Make una enjoy una insecurity for East.
see this one, the killings is everywhere in the country, deceive not ursef Pls for your own good
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 7:02pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I doubt Nigeria can ever work at all.
It keeps getting worse everyday.
perhaps, we will just get acclimatised with the bad conditions this old folks moved us into
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by BrashMan: 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
post=112546834:

Gbamsolutely.

END OF THREAD.

Use your brain and stop spewing trash. Ask yourself, where are the police and soldiers? Is this not a good opportunity for them to round up the criminals since they are walking on foot? How come there are no security to apprehend them?

Oh! I forgot. Your brain is buried deep in your lifeless darling daddy's rectum so u can't use it. grin
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by ba2remagaji: 7:18pm On May 05, 2022
Hahahaha zombies killing there own what pity illiterate bunches of fools and murderers
jejeje0:
This is now something else

https://www./452073282887010/permalink/568893411204996/

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:19pm On May 05, 2022
BrashMan:

Use your brain and stop spewing trash.
Oh! I forgot. Your brain is buried deep in your lifeless darling daddy's rectum so u can't use it. grin

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 7:32pm On May 05, 2022
Vincyman:
Naija can never be one, splitting is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria under d brutal reign of buhari

You are a BLOODY PEASANT DINGBAT!!!

You couldn't get Biafla when your "blooder" was in seat..

Keep deluding your life..

You don't understand that the fulanis are happy with this occurrence..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 7:34pm On May 05, 2022
successmatters:
Drama grin

Army and police taking off their uniforms and wearing unknown gunmen uniforms to deceive themselves.

Where are all the army in Aba, sleeping at the checkpoints?

Where are all the police, collecting bribes as the gunmen passed?

Drama unlimited grin

At the end, the army will appear from nowhere and shoot all young people they see on the roads, tagging them gunmen.

"In 2022, the fulani will start a war in the whole of Nigeria " Obadiah Mailafia

May you rot in hell likel your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE Lousy father in his 4ft grave..

Adaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 7:35pm On May 05, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
They are freedom fighters. They are doing the will of God. Even Jesus fought to set the captives free. The East must be free and when it does I will take family there. Rivers State can join Nigeria since they cherish oppression. As for me and my household we rather be sojourners in Biafra in the land of humans.

JESUS fought who?

Kitikpa lacha ohu nne gi ebe ahu!!!
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by headbasher96(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2022
myright:
The question is, where are the police and the soldiers to confront them? Probably, the security agencies are waiting for them to leave before the show themselves.
oga do u know the collateral damage that will sub if army and police confront them in the street na people windows and houses dey there o na bullet go just the enter the kill innocent and tiktok camera people because as u want video bullet catch u
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:37pm On May 05, 2022
Powersurge:

Did I by any chance argue that Nigeria is a big fruad?
It still doesn't change the fact that ipob is nothing but senseless trouble and unnecessary chaos.
All they have ever achieved since they started this their fruad freedom struggle is to constantly draw the senseless unprofessional army into Igboland, thereby putting the lives of innocent people in danger.
I don't support evil.
If I say I don't support the evil fg,but I support the evil ipob,I make myself an hypocrite �
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:39pm On May 05, 2022
Kingscee:

See how you dey masturbate with your keyboard, those IPOB guys wey you dey talk to no even dey on nairaland

This na for those ones wey dey project their evil agenda for here,so rest.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 7:43pm On May 05, 2022
Taiggarr:

You are a BLOODY PEASANT DINGBAT!!!

You couldn't get Biafla when your "blooder" was in seat..

Keep deluding your life..

You don't understand that the fulanis are happy with this occurrence..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!!!
It's not only the Igbos that need freedom but everyone. Yes they are happy bc in the name of oneness thousands of innocent people have been killed by them. Shine ur eyes and view things at it realistic way. meanwhile I'm not an igbo nor a southerner
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 7:44pm On May 05, 2022
Vincyman:

It's not only the Igbos that need freedom but everyone. Yes they are happy bc in the name of oneness thousands of innocent people have been killed by them. Shine ur eyes and view things at it realistic way. meanwhile I'm not an igbo nor a southerner

Bleep your mother!
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 7:46pm On May 05, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Did I by any chance argue that Nigeria is a big fruad?
It still doesn't change the fact that ipob is nothing but senseless trouble and unnecessary chaos.
All they have ever achieved since they started this their fruad freedom struggle is to constantly draw the senseless unprofessional army into Igboland, thereby putting the lives of innocent people in danger.
I don't support evil.
If I say I don't support the evil fg,but I support the evil ipob,I make myself an hypocrite �
but of the truth, the north need more military men than any other part, you may not know till u travel up north and see how Fulani are killing, kidnapping, raping innocent citizens
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Proudlyomonna: 7:48pm On May 05, 2022
Vincyman:
but of the truth, the north need more military men than any other part, you may not know till u travel up north and see how Fulani are killing, kidnapping, raping innocent citizens

That is their own problem,they charged sai baba so let them enjoy it.
I am more concerned about a very destructive oppressive group that keeps drawing senseless insurrection into a region that should be focused on development.
Re: 80 Unknown Gunmen Storm Aba Streets, Enforce Sit At Home (Photos, Video) by Vincyman: 7:49pm On May 05, 2022
Taiggarr:

Bleep your mother!
see your myopic thought, sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.