Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (37174 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Corporate2020: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed SMH, From the days of Awolowo, the Kingdom of Oduduwa having been backstabbing each other

I understand your depression. The lessons of 1967 to 1970 is forever fresh in your shadow memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by BigYash: 3:31pm On May 05, 2022
post=112548171:

What do kids know

When you defeat them with your replies,
Break them down with your good points,
And give them a smack down with your wisdom and they have nothing to counter you with anymore,
Then they resort to abuse, curses, and swear words.
That is one of their characteristics on Nairaland.
Dem MANNA, teaching 'em kids MANNERS since 1957 wink
cheesy wink cheesy
You have started again. Why are you obsessed with failure?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Igboland: 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
While your pathetic Ebo tribe will perish of chronic hate n irredeemable bigotry.

Karlovych:
embarassed SMH, From the days of Awolowo, the Kingdom of Oduduwa having been backstabbing each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ChoCho54(f): 3:32pm On May 05, 2022
post=112548166:
Yessssss ooooo.
Another Banger cheesy

Politics 101 on fleek kiss

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una go hear wehn for dis coming election,
Na confusion we go take confused una till una fail and lose as usual.

Respect to that man wey sabi.
Una No reach.
Nourish Super Loaf.
wink

Sane Nairalanders,
Una see wetin we dey talk so.
The confusion don start for some already.

Jamming Baba 70 as all of us @ are dancing to that iconic tune now : confusion break bone, yeepa,.Double wahala for deadii bodii and d the owner of deadii bodii, double wahala for deadii body.....

Sing till fade shocked shocked
, today you want Tinubu in jail, tomorrow he is your president to be, why are you confusing thunder?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ArewaNorth: 3:33pm On May 05, 2022
APC Presidential candidates who have so far bought forms:

South-West:
1. Hashim
2. BAT
3. PYO
4. Amosun
5. Bakare
6. Fayemi
7. Bankole loading.....

South-East:
1. Umahi
2. Nwajiuba
3. Rochas
4. Ngige

South-South:
1. Amaechi
2. Akpabio
3. Ishiomole

North-West, North-Central and North-East:
1. Yahaya Bello
2. Badaru

Aftermath of APC primary election will be full of regrets, accusations and realignment though some information coming from the contestants indicated that some candidates are promised to be refunded their N100m for the forms they purchased and additional N40m to collapse their structure to other serious candidates. Jigawa state Governor is allegedly in collaboration with Fayemi to be his running mate if he succeed in the run up of the primary or is planning to be adopted as the candidate of Progressive Governors to be VP candidate of any Southern candidate who may emerge APC flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

I am planning to but Nairalanders are not supportive @ all.

If you ask me, who I go ask?
. something is cooking in APC, something big
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by mukthar2000(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
Still expecting more pastors, hope they would not be telling us that Jesus called them to lead Nigeria shaaa, becos we are still looking for #310k for the pastor in Ekiti to take us to heaven ooo grin

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Emperor88(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:
Are you sure this form is not free?

Haha....money dey naija oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by MzBertty(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
APC form don turn jam form oooo....cant imagine the millions spent and it will only be one Winner in the primaries
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by timefarm(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Buhari tried.
He put them all on suspense.

Everyone believes he is the chosen one.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by fergie001: 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
Kyase:
. something is cooking in APC, something big
Something hooge
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by West2019(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2022
Corporate2020:

I think you are the one who is depressed.
@ this my age 35 i need to be your president in 2023 under the platform of Apc
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Indispensable85(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah...... hehehehehe.....

My brother I've been asking too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ajailer(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
Karlovych:

There are more aspirants from the east than the west yet u won’t mind your biz by facing your front and try to run your race well. Una level of hypocrisy just no be here, even when person dey try ignore your silliness una go still dey proud about it.

Now I fully understand that the hatred for other tribes actually started from you guys and you can’t help it but to reap what you sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ThEGodFaThEr137: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
post=112548166:
Yessssss ooooo.
Another Banger cheesy

Politics 101 on fleek kiss

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition, una go hear wehn for dis coming election,
Na confusion we go take confused una till una fail and lose as usual.

Respect to that man wey sabi.
Una No reach.
Nourish Super Loaf.
wink

Sane Nairalanders,
Una see wetin we dey talk so.
The confusion don start for some already.

Jamming Baba 70 as all of us @ are dancing to that iconic tune now : confusion break bone, yeepa,.Double wahala for deadii bodii and d the owner of deadii bodii, double wahala for deadii body.....

Sing till fade shocked shocked
Agbaya, All your age mates are making millions and creating positive impacts to society while you are on Nairaland dancing to "Double Wahala for Deadi Bodi ". Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by fergie001: 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
ArewaNorth:
APC Presidential candidates who have so far bought forms:

1. Hashim (Kwara State - NC)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by lexy2014: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

cheesy cheesy cheesy guy Abeg, no make me laugh. With d picture u used, e be like say the matter don tire u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by fergie001: 3:45pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:
cheesy cheesy cheesy guy Abeg, no make me laugh. With d picture u used, e be like say the matter don tire u cheesy
I go dey lie if I say e never tire me, wallahi
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Alajiki(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
Karlovych:

Backstabbing you say?

It is glaring that you are so naive politically? We are teaching you Politics 104. Who says Tunde Bakare is going anywhere with the form? How do you think he got the money for the form? Church money? We still have 15 more candidates coming up. You just watch...we will show you how Afonja be your fada!

Afonja amaka! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by lexy2014: 3:46pm On May 05, 2022
mukthar2000:
Still expecting more pastors, hope they would not be telling us that Jesus called them to lead Nigeria shaaa, becos we are still looking for #310k for the pastor in Ekiti to take us to heaven ooo grin

Instead he will use the money to buy APC presidential form
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Minime10(f): 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

As a the last count, we there are 5 Yoruba Aspirants and 7 ibo Aspirants. I guess the kingdom of biafuro have been buttlicking each other.

-Okoro bufo

Which 5?
U failed maths for school no doubt.

Yoruba's in APC that have so far indicated interest to run for president.
1. Tinubu
2. Osibanjo
3. Feyemi
4. Omosun
5. Tunde Bakare

Igbo's in APC that have so far indicated interest in running for president.
1. Umahi
2. Okorocha
3. Ngige
4. Nwujiuba
So what are u saying
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by lexy2014: 3:48pm On May 05, 2022
tonyuny12:

Find out about his career before priesthood

Which career? Is it not the same bakare that collected loan to build his church and was defaulting in payment?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by 5Stargadget: 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
ojesymsym:
It has to be because the way people are investing this their 100M does not look normal again.
Like this pastor now, what voice could have whispered to him that he will get up to 20 delegates to vote for him. I just don't understand
you don’t understand politics, he’ll be getting back more than that in return, either by stepping down for someone and asking his congregation to vote his choice candidate or by contesting in disguise just to reducing the votes of other south westerner candidates

So money will come in either ways.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Spandau: 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

As a the last count, we there are 5 Yoruba Aspirants and 7 ibo Aspirants. I guess the kingdom of biafuro have been buttlicking each other.

-Okoro bufo

Don't mind the fool. Very annoying irritant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by jclassiq(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
God name don really suffer. Every charlatan is desecrating God's name for their selfish ambition.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Kyase(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
fergie001:

Something hooge
yes something hooge grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by PHIPEX(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2022
This same pretender that said he's is removing a curse on Igbos to help them become president of Nigeria. A very treacherous and double faced man on pulpit.

So he has been an APC member all along??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Spandau: 3:53pm On May 05, 2022
07kjb:
This Yoruba pastors are the worst set of pastors in the world

I will rather turn to a traditionalist than to be a member of their church

Ok. Can we go now?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by deeva2: 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
IF ONLY THEY CAN USE THE MONEY TO BETTER THE LIFES OF THEIR LOCAL COMMUNITES

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Tareq1105: 3:55pm On May 05, 2022
Is he an APC member?

My guy we need to rush buy our Form before it's finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.