Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (37175 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by HSSA: 8:40pm On May 05, 2022
grin grin
fergie001:
Are you sure this form is not free?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Abascoh: 8:47pm On May 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

As at the last count, there are 5 Yoruba Aspirants and 7 ibo Aspirants. I guess the kingdom of biafuro have been buttlicking each other.

-Okoro bufo
Osinbajo
Amosun
Fayemi
Olawepo Hashim
Tinubu
Bakare

That's six afonja aspirants in APC, oya mention the name of six Igbo aspirants in APC let me see.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Gozac: 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
mach7:
Things are getting interesting.

This APC primaries is fast becoming a case of "the more you look, the less you see"

Abi is Pastor Bakare the special candidate that Buhari is protecting from elimination?
New govt is about to be formed, so they are investing in it. Some will be ministers, ambassadors or given contracts in the next govt

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Traffic: 9:08pm On May 05, 2022
Buhari came people are complaining he is not educated. Tunde Bakare has come out to rescue Nigeria, people are mocking him. Well we are grateful to God for giving us a man like Bakare. May God bless his aspiration
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by RayandRoyal: 9:19pm On May 05, 2022
001spice:
i won`t waste my data to read crap
Then stop complaining and start appreciating when someone is making an effort, since you got no one to celebrate.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Ameduedwin: 9:20pm On May 05, 2022
So for dis buhari rigime people still get this kind money and many people are poor and hungry. Nawao
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by deolu2000(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Nlanders, kindly join me on Wednesday 11th of May as I officially declare to run for the office of the president.
Admins take notes
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by deolu2000(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Nlanders, kindly join me on Wednesday 11th of May as I officially declare to run for the office of the president.
Admins take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by grandmaster1974(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2022
Pls tell us about his career that gv him 100m b4 priesthood quote author=tonyuny12 post=112546833]

Find out about his career before priesthood[/quote]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by 001spice: 9:39pm On May 05, 2022
RayandRoyal:
Then stop complaining and start appreciating when someone is making an effort, since you got no one to celebrate.
are u drunk, who is complaining. And which stupid effort is he making. He should rather focus on the ministering work he`s doing that gave him wealth and he shud stop disturbing us with his blind presidencial wish.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by RayandRoyal: 9:50pm On May 05, 2022
001spice:
are u drunk, who is complaining. And which stupid effort is he making. He should rather focus on the ministering work he`s doing that gave him wealth and he shud stop disturbing us with his blind presidencial wish.
Oya kill yourself
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Soffyh(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2022
This pastor also want Tinubu appointment grin how many of this South aspirant Tinubu wanna give appointment??
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
fyneguy:

Rumour

Oh, it better be
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Which career? Is it not the same bakare that collected loan to build his church and was defaulting in payment?

Bakare was a lawyer with the then renowned Gani chamber. He's also an author. He's been into politics for a long time and even was the running mate to Bubari during the CPC era. Nd you want me believe such man can't afford #100m. A beg make una find better talk

http://biography.hi7.co/biography-of-tunde-bakare--lawyer--pastor---politician-56651e3c8aff7.html
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by maasoap(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed SMH, From the days of Awolowo, the Kingdom of Oduduwa having been backstabbing each other

That's why Awo was better than your grandfathers who happened to be his contemporaries.
That's why Oduduwa kingdom is still better than the kingdom your grandfathers left behind for you to inherit.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
grandmaster1974:
Pls tell us about his career that gv him 100m b4 priesthood quote author=tonyuny12 post=112546833]

Find out about his career before priesthood

http://biography.hi7.co/biography-of-tunde-bakare--lawyer--pastor---politician-56651e3c8aff7.html
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2022
tctrills:

Since May 1988 Tunde has been a pastor. He has no recognized business outside his church.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Which career? Is it not the same bakare that collected loan to build his church and was defaulting in payment?

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On May 05, 2022
These people have money to waste sha. What is the use when they know they don't have what it takes to win the primary. These are monies that can be used to better the lives of many Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ddeola: 1:13am On May 06, 2022
Naija needs ppeople like him in the elm of affairs, no b all these "polithievians"
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by lexy2014: 5:51am On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Bakare was a lawyer with the then renowned Gani chamber. He's also an author. He's been into politics for a long time and even was the running mate to Bubari during the CPC era. Nd you want me believe such man can't afford #100m. A beg make una find better talk

According to u he WAS a lawyer. Don't you the meaning of the word WAS? Is it the money he made as a lawyer years back that he now used to buy 100m naira form? Meanwhile, u haven't answered my question:

Is it not the same bakare that collected loan to build his church and was defaulting in payment?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by lexy2014: 5:52am On May 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Is it the money from his career as a lawyer that he used to buy 100m naira form? U didn't answer my question:

Is it not the same bakare that collected loan to build his church and was defaulting in payment?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ackifemmy(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2022
For landed properties at very reasonable prices in Abeokuta Ogun State.

- Great Security
- Decent phcn power (at least 10 hours daily)
- Nearness to social facilities like shopping malls, supermarkets, nice relaxation spots etc
- Non-swampy or prone to flooding.
- No hold up and peaceful city .
- Few minutes drive from Lagos State.
- Perfect documents etc call us at.
BESTLINK ESTATE FIRM 2347034838185 23408159064121
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:08am On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it the money from his career as a lawyer that he used to buy 100m naira form? U didn't answer my question:

Am I his accountant or what? Guess you're bent on getting a negative response from me but you won't. Someone who is a sole owner can't purchase a form of #100m, SMH.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 10:11am On May 06, 2022
lexy2014:

According to u he WAS a lawyer. Don't you the meaning of the word WAS? Is it the money he made as a lawyer years back that he now used to buy 100m naira form? Meanwhile, u haven't answered my question:

You are jumping from one end to another and sound too unstable for proper understanding. No need educating you because you're not humble enough to learn. You don't educate a mind that is settled to be uneducated.
Enjoy your day bro �
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by ArewaNorth: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=112548881][/quote]

Of course Kwara/Kebbi (NC/NW)
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form by BSdetective: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
ArewaNorth:
APC Presidential candidates who have so far bought forms:

South-West:
1. Hashim
2. BAT
3. PYO
4. Amosun
5. Bakare
6. Fayemi
7. Bankole loading.....

South-East:
1. Umahi
2. Nwajiuba
3. Rochas
4. Ngige

South-South:
1. Amaechi
2. Akpabio
3. Ishiomole

North-West, North-Central and North-East:
1. Yahaya Bello
2. Badaru

Aftermath of APC primary election will be full of regrets, accusations and realignment though some information coming from the contestants indicated that some candidates are promised to be refunded their N100m for the forms they purchased and additional N40m to collapse their structure to other serious candidates. Jigawa state Governor is allegedly in collaboration with Fayemi to be his running mate if he succeed in the run up of the primary or is planning to be adopted as the candidate of Progressive Governors to be VP candidate of any Southern candidate who may emerge APC flag bearer.

Hashim isn't from the South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.