Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? (19414 Views)

On South East Students Missing Out On NECO Mathematics / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 05, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Igbos are being loved these days by teeming sister tribes.

So much sympathy and concern about our future.

Bravo. Unity beggars.

Yeah and some of us are concerned because we don't want to see the SE look like Zamfara, Katsina and Kaduna now.

Keep laughing. Not everything is politics.

If you like, no believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by hallowswit: 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
That's what you get when senseless, lawless idiots are left to decide the fate of the ppl and moronic governors playing "i don't want IPOB wahala" in the midst of the chaos.

The worst is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by shantti(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

You’re getting the idea wrong. The protest isn’t against jamb but against the government.

Children having to miss jamb is unfortunate :'

But the struggle/protest must continue

If u wrote jamb, u have no obligation to prevent others person from writing theirs irrespective of the whatever struggle u r championing.
Wike gave them a hot chase in his state, I don't know why south east cannot do it the way wike did it

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by shantti(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

Sit at home is a recognized form of protest called CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE it’s a very formidable type of resistance to constituted authority. It’s also legal wink

Think of it this way, you know that when it comes to protesting ’the more the merrier’ makes it have momentum but in the past when ipob we’re chanting hymns and waving flags they didn’t achieve much because their numbers were not huge

plus they got shot at, humiliated and killed for protesting for their JUST cause. Many didn’t join the protest because of their jobs or shops etc

So what did they do?

enter the era of CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE whereby everyone who had shops or jobs were able to join in the protest without fear of losing their lives to bullets or getting humiliated plus the advantage of resting at home while you or your competition didn’t get any patronage thereby leveling the playing field while achieving the goal of the protest

It is simply brilliant and from the way you lots are crying about it, it’s hitting home with a force to behold grin

Civil disobedience is done out of the free volition of citizens, they aren't forced to do it. What is happening is a seige. South ieaet is under a seige

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Conner44: 6:33pm On May 05, 2022
shantti:

If u wrote jamb, u have no obligation to prevent others person from writing theirs irrespective of the whatever struggle u r championing. Wike gave them a hot chase in his state, I don't know why south east cannot do it the way wike did it

You meant to say “Wike murdered them extrajudicially in his state”

Is that really what you want for the people agitating for their secession? That they all be killed?

Wow! Please quit mentioning me

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by shantti(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

You meant to say “Wike murdered them extrajudicially in his state”

Is that really what you want for the people agitating for their secession? That they all be killed?

Wow! Please quit mentioning me

Yes, that is what I want for them, south east youth should murder ipob extra judiciously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Yankee101: 6:37pm On May 05, 2022
Igbos hindering igbo progress since 1900

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Iykonh: 6:40pm On May 05, 2022
Shellsploit:
All hail Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!
Give us Biafra and you are lamenting about JAMB grin

Ndi uchi
(Honestly speaking you don’t have sense ooo)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Emeka71(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2022
VillagePipu:
Well...
They can forfeit the exams
An extra year at home is a small sacrifice to make for actualisation of Biafra.

On a serious note, God punish ipob and may UGM visit all supporters of Ipob and UGM
The Biafra that shall never be.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by NLPoliceWoman: 6:46pm On May 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Na your Papa go carry them go write exam abi? All you bingos without common sense.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Topzee109: 6:47pm On May 05, 2022
HazardAwka:
I repeat, IPOB, ESN are no terrorist group. How can a cattle rearer move around with AK47 in a land that is not his' and you expect the youths to sit and watch them destroy our farms and kill our women?
So sitting at home is the solution, please get a brain

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Vitamin17(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
I hope this is a big joke. If I miss my exam tomorrow I won't be happy at all. I can't spend hours studying only to miss an exam that I have worked hard for. I will go to that exam tomorrow nothing will stop me not even nuclear bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Topzee109: 6:52pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:

What is the use of you paying money for your kids to write jamb…

Then at the end of the day they give merit admission to musa from sokoto who scored 50 and your own child who scored 200 gets to wait for supplementary list?

Where is the equity? Where is the justice? Where is the truth?

How will your country move forward?
You forgot to explain how sit at home will end these
Can you mention one achievement you made since you started

Seriously, all of you are daft

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Geesaintagape: 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
Idiot tell me how jamb has better our lives before.
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
shantti:

Bro, if we r to get this Biafra, we need to massacre all this ipob people and form another non violent faction filled with elite.

See why I hate ipob

Ipob: *declares sit at home on Monday*

Me: Sir, what if a pregnant woman on the verge of loosing her life needs urgent medical attention on that day of sit at home.

Ipob: chukwu okike abiama will not allow a pregnant woman to need medical attention on that day.

Me: But this is something no one can predict

Ipob: sabo, ekperima, come out on that day if them born u well, idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao. They're shouting for release of Kanu. What happens after he's released?
What plans do we have for Biafra say FG agrees tomorrow?
Ask any ipob follower how they intend to move forward and weep.
Ignorance is a big disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Emilokoiyawon: 7:19pm On May 05, 2022
ponishah:

I studied behavioural science; so mental diagnosis is so easy for me.
You are an easy specimen!
Okpoko is in Anambra , so you know better

Lies. You cannot diagnose anyone without meeting them in person.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by qanda: 7:19pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Olayiwola1425: 7:20pm On May 05, 2022
Those ipob are bunch of foolish people that ought to have all rot in jail. Bunch of animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Buckeyemedia1: 7:45pm On May 05, 2022
subsidywise18:

And it is by violent ipobites who are behaving like Boko haram in the North that we would get there?

Plus Nigerians don't want to vote out APC and PDP and vote in new guys because democracy for thee is about your side winning. Not about Nigeria winning.

APC and PDP have failed, but the ipob route isn't the way to go.

You Nigerians , regardless of region, take care of your youth problem now.
Please stop chasing shadows, aren’t the supposed new guys disgruntled APC & PDP members, that will move to the new party & hijack it, or are political parties in Nigeria established on any ideology?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures) / Buhari: Only NYSC, Police, Soldiers Uniting Nigeria / Farouq Yahaya Escapes Boko Haram Ambush And Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.