Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? (19413 Views)

On South East Students Missing Out On NECO Mathematics / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by ponishah: 12:24am On May 06, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

We are talking about professional diagnosis not silly internet gbasgbos
So courts justice, Visual consulates, embassies, high comisions, police, DSS, churches, journalists, NGOs etc are gbasgbos?
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Emilokoiyawon: 12:27am On May 06, 2022
ponishah:

So courts justice, Visual consulates, embassies, high comisions, police, DSS, churches, journalists, NGOs etc are gbasgbos?

we are talking medical diagnosis of mental illness by a certified doctor.
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 06, 2022
Wizzyonyxphoenix:
do u even hear yourself? And u think a better Nigeria can be achieved if we all drop our dreams and aspirations and become iliterates? your the only one being short sighted here

I have never seen somebody so dumb in my entire life. Not having education and sitting at home doing nothing will guarantee a better future according to the illiterate with fufu brain. No wonder Kanu is a university drop out with no tangible work or career.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Ibr539: 12:51am On May 06, 2022
vee22:
If businesses can loose millions every week then I think just a few students missing exams is no big deal for the actualization of biafra buhari go suffer
Now in ur stupidity if ur children miss jamb exam then buhari will suffer about that abi, hmmm u are out of ur sense
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Papichulostunne(m): 2:28am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

Jamb will not guarantee the best for your childrens lives and future

Instead a better Nigeria imbibed with justice, equity and truth will be the only thing that guarantees the best for your childrens lives and future of your generation going forth.

Stop being short sighted, look towards the horizon and see where you should be and think of how to get there.

PS. I’m not for or against ipob or their Biafran agitation. I’m just one of the very few Nigerians that recognize the TRUTH and is bold enough to say it no matter whose ox is gored.

So please pity my mentions biko nu

Coming from someone who struggle to make sure he passed jamb
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by 187fo: 6:42am On May 06, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Video of Boko haram killing anyone.
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by saintneo(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2022
Conner44:

Jamb will not guarantee the best for your childrens lives and future

Instead a better Nigeria imbibed with justice, equity and truth will be the only thing that guarantees the best for your childrens lives and future of your generation going forth.

Stop being short sighted, look towards the horizon and see where you should be and think of how to get there.

PS. I’m not for or against ipob or their Biafran agitation. I’m just one of the very few Nigerians that recognize the TRUTH and is bold enough to say it no matter whose ox is gored.

So please pity my mentions biko nu

What truth?
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by Topzee109: 8:14am On May 06, 2022
samfrancis1:
Mugu.. you mean furthering protest in Uninen and UI? Didn’t know ASUU called of strike… I see how literate you are…
LOL, but they will resume finally

If you sit at home and forfeit this year, it will still affect your institution ahead, so what's the point

I don't even know why igbos are contesting, you want Biafra, you still want presidency of zoo
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by vee22: 10:57am On May 06, 2022
Ibr539:
Now in ur stupidity if ur children miss jamb exam then buhari will suffer about that abi, hmmm u are out of ur sense
yes buhari go hail they must shift the exams or the children miss the exams is a little prize the children are willing to take
Re: Sit-At-Home & JAMB: What Is The Fate Of South-East Students? by ufotunang: 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
I was also thinking of that . how will south east jamb students write jamb exams in Monday and any other sit at home fixed days.. nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes / Ex-Governor Of Ondo State, Olusegun Mimiko Returns To Labour Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.