Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco (25120 Views)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Disregard Reports Of Electricity Tariff Increase - AEDC / RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Falconx47: 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
The painful thing is not the price adjustment, but the interruptions, even if all customers were metered and only paid for what they use, the frequent interruptions still means that they don't get value for their money.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by kokomilala(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
#End NEPA
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Simplythebest: 10:57pm On May 05, 2022
Hahahahaha
Lets enjoy our change in peace pls
BigYash:
You voted for,not we. Which one is we?
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by drmuchin: 11:01pm On May 05, 2022
MORE HARDSHIP LOADING
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by godofuck231: 11:06pm On May 05, 2022
Bubu is out of options, trusty de empty na to strangle una for blood take appease apc people for 2023 elections
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by annisy(f): 11:11pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerians to pay more for darkness
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 05, 2022
Make una kuku kill us.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
michlins:
Buhari oh.

Is this suffering not enough. Like the pains you're inflicting on the people that voted you isn't enough yet?

Afonjà voted him.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 05, 2022
michlins:
Buhari oh.

Is this suffering not enough. Like the pains you're inflicting on the people that voted you isn't enough yet?

Afonjàs single handedly voted him.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
Nigeria.... Top to bottom!

cheesy

You no go kee person
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Tundex911: 11:20pm On May 05, 2022
Until the citizens get sense this leaders go dey do us anyhow...

I blame our forefathers
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Ideegee(m): 11:24pm On May 05, 2022
AccessME:
Life isn't funny in Nigeria anymore honestly things are getting harder everyday. The inflation is too much and salary no dey increase embarassed

Pls is there anyone here that can help me with any US means if Identification?

There's a site I can be making money but I need to first verify it.

I don't mind a url to that website abeg
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ba2remagaji: 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
May devil punish all of you and your entire family for this suffering u unleash to majority Nigerians
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/05/nigerians-pay-more-government-approves-tariff-increase-power-companies-discos
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2022
Okk
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by jcross19: 11:38pm On May 05, 2022
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/05/nigerians-pay-more-government-approves-tariff-increase-power-companies-discos
the people voting them are almajiris and they are all in the streets, so they keep on producing almajiris so that they can be using them to get votes and control the elites... Nigeria will not escape from doom as it's going ...
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Brushstrokes20: 11:39pm On May 05, 2022
By the time the lifeless, heartless, self serving senile simpleton is done with the shithole, Nigerians will queueing up in droves for Somalia visa! undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided
The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge!
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Brushstrokes20: 11:41pm On May 05, 2022
Only a rawlings revolt can salvage the doomed shithole! undecided undecided
Satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by luluosas(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2022
When we are actually paying for darkness in Nigeria? This is so devastating and disheartening for the common man in the streets.

Anyway, you can make legit 3 dollars daily. Ask me in inbox
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by bayelsaowei(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2022
We must dance disco with Buhari.. cheesy wink
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Respect55(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2022
Why is it that no one is shouting Sai Baba again?
We warned you people, you refused to listen.
We are warning again against Tinubu, you are shouting BAT 2023.

Nigerian really deserve what they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by drmikeadams(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2022
Tundex911:
Until the citizens get sense this leaders go dey do us anyhow...

I blame our forefathers
We never ready to get sense...we d wait for next season of BBA

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Donicobone(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2022
AccessME:
Life isn't funny in Nigeria anymore honestly things are getting harder everyday. The inflation is too much and salary no dey increase embarassed

Perhaps try Digistor24 is America platform though they don't accept Nigeria and some other country

But it pay really good
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2022
BrickDevo:
And there was a country
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ikpumbe(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2022
It will not be well with tinubu and his idiotic ass lickers.

Don't blame buhari. Blame idiots that removed a person like Jonathan to vote a wicked and evil man like him
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Chomsky1967958: 12:04am On May 06, 2022
that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun
Completeguy66: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland. I noticed the site is now very fast.

Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Chickensoup: 12:21am On May 06, 2022
The funny thing about this news is that those that are at the top won't suffer this however the citizens who are already having a hard time paying bills and feeding are expected to pay more.

It's a good step to development since power is needed however that money is entering pockets and once such an increase is implemented, it will never go down.

Why don't they reduce the salaries of governors, senators and their crew who earn millions.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by Neoteny7: 12:30am On May 06, 2022
This is old news.

The new rates took effect since February.
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by lexander(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2022
Valkrie:
All I know be say nah wetin I feel nepa give me I dey pay them...you can't supply me 12hrs light per day for a.momth and expect me to pay 7000 naira as displayed on bill...I go simply carry my calculator and divide am by 2 and pay N3500 simple..you no owe me I no owe you...simple...!!!
7k you're lucky in my area its 20k per flat
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ikorodureporta: 1:28am On May 06, 2022
This thing you have already increased like 3 times this year. ...by this news, you will still increase it now.
You keep saying meter is free, but discos ask for over 60k, & you pretend not to be aware....
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by ikorodureporta: 1:30am On May 06, 2022
Valkrie:
All I know be say nah wetin I feel nepa give me I dey pay them...you can't supply me 12hrs light per day for a.momth and expect me to pay 7000 naira as displayed on bill...I go simply carry my calculator and divide am by 2 and pay N3500 simple..you no owe me I no owe you...simple...!!!
Here in Ikorodu village, na like 12k bill I dey receive
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by michlins(m): 1:45am On May 06, 2022
Amojii:

Afonjàs single handedly voted him.
please I am not interested in your tribalism
Re: Nigerians To Pay More As FG Approves Tariff Increase For Power Companies, Disco by SecretReporter(f): 1:50am On May 06, 2022
AccessME:

WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert / Folasade Yemi-Esan Tells Level 1-12 Civil Servants To Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.