Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples (1286 Views)

Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / Did Gov. El-rufai Unknowingly Announce BUHARI'S 2023 Anointed Candidate? / Tinubu Must Have Handed Victory To Obaseki Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2022
Some bloggers might have unknowingly gave Unknown gun men the information needed to track the military couple that were beheaded recently.

These bloggers made the couple pictures go viral which gave ipob gun men the neccesary information to get the couple.

How did ipob gun men knew they were in the military? The simple answer is the viral photo of pre wedding shot.

Some ipob gun men in their community might have contacted someone closed to them to give out info about their journey.

I trust the Nigerian army to track the killers, RIp to all those who lost their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by InnoBest188(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

I trust the Nigerian army to track the killers, RIp to all those who lost their lives.

Omor men
Next time you don't trust those Nigeria army
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by tit(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2022
So illiterate mkpurumiri unknown gunmen are on nairaland 24/7?

Even me wey dey always dey on nairaland no know the "couples" till after you have beheaded them.

4 Likes

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 05, 2022
Interesting
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by drmuchin: 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:
Some bloggers might have unknowingly gave Unknown gun men the information needed to track the military couple that were beheaded recently.

These bloggers made the couple pictures go viral which gave ipob gun men the neccesary information to get the couple.

How did ipob gun men knew they were in the military? The simple answer is the viral photo of pre wedding shot.

Some ipob gun men in their community might have contacted someone closed to them to give out info about their journey.

U TRY
MAKE FBI, CIA COME EMPLOY U

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2022
The thought that they could have an identity card or other means of identity is not calculus undecided

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2022
I have been saying it in my previous post that Udele1/Oyigboupdate have a group of armed men in Southeast doing the killings and posting the videos to him on their WhatsApp group.

That's why, he has boosted severally that he is well connected.

He has a WhatsApp group, he once shared screenshot on this platform before.

The issue is people are not asking the right questions.

If Nigerians really want to know the truth of killings in Southeast, why not let's start by questioning udele/oyigboupdate.

During the Obigbo massacre, he was same person posting killings of Igbos in cold blood and he was rejoicing about it. The threads are here

6 Likes

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Emergingnation(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2022
Their bid to demonize IPOB with that gory killing is exercise in futility..
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
Their bid to demonize IPOB with that gory killing is exercise in futility..

It Seems you don't read.Unknown gun men who are a product of Ipob carried out these killings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Emergingnation(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

It Seems you don't read.Unknown gun men who are a product of Ipob carried out these killings
You're the delusional stunts here..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/igbo-ancestors-will-avenge-this-wickedness-ipob-denies-beheading-soldiers/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Kingsley1000(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2022
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by PDJT: 10:14pm On May 05, 2022
-The families of those killed in such an inhumane manner should be asking the right questions now. They must start by contacting this weirdo on this forum called Udele1 or Oyigboupdate. I bet he knows something he is not telling us. Contents published on the Internet have meta-data and leave loads of trace.

-Nigeria is indeed dead. And we are watching its disintegration with keen interest.

-At the end Republic of Biafra shall be restored. Isee!!

2 Likes

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by PDJT: 10:16pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Kingsley1000:
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother
[/s]

-Stop spaming every thread with this same gibberish. Go and get a job!
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]
-Stop spaming every thread with this same gibberish. Go and get a job!
I am far richer than you mumu ipob miscreant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by EmperorHadrain: 10:30pm On May 05, 2022
PDJT:
-
-Nigeria is indeed dead. And we are watching its disintegration with keen interest.

-At the end Republic of Biafra shall be restored. Isee!!

I really pray you get your biafra because from all the barbaric criminal activities being committed by you guys, we really need a containment zone for you Igbos .

Don't just try and go beyond your current 5 blighted Igbo states.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by meccuno: 10:34pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
EmperorHadrain:

I really pray you get your biafra because from all the barbaric criminal activities being committed by you guys, we really need a containment zone for you Igbos .

Peace.
[/s]
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by EmperorHadrain: 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s]

Biafra will be a large open free ranging concentration camp for Congo Judases .

You can behead , rape , sell your bastard babies , do your human rituals, fraud and cocaine business without fear of arrest.

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 05, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by meccuno: 10:40pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
EmperorHadrain:

Biafra will be a large open free ranging concentration camp for Congo Judases .

You can behead , rape , sell your bastard babies , do your human rituals, fraud and cocaine business without fear of arrest.

Yeye
[/s] why the thing come dey pain you like this? grin you think i am moved by your crocodile tears?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by paramakina202: 10:43pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

Dont you know these guys mount road block sometimes and they scrutinize all passengers and if they find out you are a soldier or security agent that is the end.
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by PDJT: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
EmperorHadrain:

Peace.
[/s]
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by PDJT: 10:46pm On May 05, 2022
[s]
Kingsley1000:

I am far richer than you mumu ipob miscreant
[/s]

-Jog on, kiddo!
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by Kingsley1000(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2022
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Jog on, kiddo!

Children of nawadays,no be fault.
I have given you that attention oya go and sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by naijapips04: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

They must have been carrying their military ID cards. Unknown gunmen have sworn to kill any force personnel they encounter. That is their mandate from KANU oshi.
Re: Bloggers Unknowingly Killed Those Army Couples by lasisi69(f): 11:07pm On May 05, 2022
Okonandmary:

what's the link to their pre - wedding shots ?

Please shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Osun People Mock APC, We Collected their 10,000, But Voted For Adeleke (video) / Peter Obi Donates 100 Million Naira To Nigerian Army (throwback Photo) / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.