Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) (5451 Views)

Angry Obidient Calls Out British PM Over Peter Obi Detention At UK Airport / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Joke Sanwo-Olu Welcomes First Babies Of The Year In Three Lagos Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Below is a pic posted by Joke Sanwo-olu of her visit to victims of the bus-train crash. In one of the pictures, unknown to her an obidient was one of the victims seeking medical attention. She didn't know.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
So no one in her media team could vet this picture, before posting it. Na wa O!😁😆😅🤣

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by madridguy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Offcourse, Madam Joke Sanwo-olu is not blind not to see the guy badge but as a progressive, what matters to us is humanity. Our heart are pure like fresh milk and not like them.

Imagine what this guy tweeted yesterday.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by ayinba1(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:
Below is a pic posted by Joke Sanwo-olu of her visit to victims of the bus-train crash. In one of the pictures, unknown to her an obidient was one of the victims seeking medical attention. She didn't know.

She did the right thing, visiting the injured without bias. What is wrong with this?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Funny

1 Like

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Felabrity: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is serious

Let me check her Instagram

1 Like

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
She's very fugly and her hair is falling off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Felabrity: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
ayinba1:

She did the right thing, visiting the injured without bias. What is wrong with this?
she don even delete the post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by niggadee(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Children of hate again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Naira20: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
See as the other woman dey pity her

4 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:
How did you know the guy is OBIdient?
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
niggadee:
Children of hate again
She looks like Omo alata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
ayinba1:

How did you know he is OBIdient?
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by renderme: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Joke sanwoolu is a medical doctor and is bound by the ethics of her profession to care for her patients. smiley

Also, note that Joke Sanwoolu formerly known as Joke Carenna is a Lagos State indigene.smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by sreamsense: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Anger and hatred can kill someone before his/her time. Imagine how that labour party lady is about to get burst because of anger and hatred. We know where she comes from, they are born with hatred, we just need to keep managing them. Kudos to you Mrs sanwolu, is good as you ignored her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by renderme: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
How did you know he is OBIdient?

He is wearing obedient badge.

1 Like

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Tokskob2008: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Una still wan dey play politics even at the point of near death

Few months to this time now all dem politicians go sidon together dey down bottles and pepper soup at the same time laughing at the ridiculousness of their various supporters.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:
So no one in her media team could vet this picture, before posting it. Na wa O!😁😆😅🤣
A good government is meant to serve the people no matter your choice!!!

General knowledge 101

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by lazynairalander1: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desperation, dying minutes, rush hour propaganda. the other day her husband snapped with a girl putting on jandor campaign clothe and I keep wondering are this people handlers really that d.umb?. This reminds me of how I was frequenting Abuja and uniben during my school days post COVID. I was balling to me until exam timetable was released. Well I thank God I had no spillover, this exactly where sanwo-olu's friends, family & associates are rn.
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:

How you take know he is Obidattis? undecided
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by BigYash: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
sreamsense:
Anger and hatred can kill someone before his/her time. Imagine how that labour party lady is about to get burst because of anger and hatred. We know where she comes from, they are born with hatred, we just need to keep managing them. Kudos to you Mrs sanwolu, is good as you ignored her
If you are wise you will understand that the anger or whatever you called it,is coming from the condition APC placed them,for the past 7+years now... Was this how Nigeria was when Buhari took over from GEJ in 2015? Credible election again,the idiot could not conduct.. 8years of total failure and you want that nigga to be smiling at their representative? Only a fool will do such.

4 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Vote4Obi: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:

Lol, her presence was obviously disgusting the victim. They've suddenly started showing fake love because of election. Thank God that Nigerian youths can see through their deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by renderme: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Desperation, dying minutes, rush hour propaganda. the other day her husband snapped with a girl putting on jandor campaign clothe and I keep wondering are this people handlers really that d.umb?. This reminds me of how I was frequenting Abuja and uniben during my school days post COVID. I was balling to me until exam timetable was released. Well I thank God I had no spillover, this exactly where sanwo-olu's friends, family & associates are rn.

Are u in Lagos? These are pictures of joke sanwoolu visiting other victims in Lagos, not during election time.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Naturally, those people are very very callous
madridguy:
Offcourse, Madam Joke Sanwo-olu is not blind not to see the guy badge but as a progressive, what matters to us is humanity. Our heart are pure like fresh milk and not like them.

Imagine what this guy tweeted yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by gebest: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
ganisucks:
This woman should be older than Sawo-Olu

1 Like

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by isan(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
that guy is stupid , is she the driver ?

2 Likes

Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
So no three in her press team could vet this picture, before posting it

Um, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by PlayerMeji: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
ok
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by Buhari4sale: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ọmọ, This obojọ́kẹ fine oooo
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:10am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibijoke🙄**
Buhari4sale:
Ọmọ, This obojọ́kẹ fine oooo
Re: Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) by aariwa(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Long live GovernorGbadebo Rhodes Vivour. Long live the president elect His excellency Mr Peter Obi We move

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory / Rep Members Beat Up Hon. Dino Melaye / Nigerian Girls Sold Into Sex Slavery In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.