Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea (53245 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Teeaser4(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2022
Another fake news.

Debunked!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Teeaser4(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Amayabor1: 10:52am On May 07, 2022
ken6488:

Yes of course grin Or don't expect it to be direct

USA is currently at war with multiple countries Russia can you respond by sharing intelligence too

Imagine sinking a carrier

grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by owagbeba: 11:26am On May 07, 2022
����⚡The frigate “Admiral Makarov” is in Sevastopol

Another Ukrainian propoganda
about the destruction of a Russian Navy ship has been debunked.

A photo has been published in which the Admiral Makarov is safe and sound in the port of Sevastopol today.

The day before, a number of Ukrainian media, NATO shills and officials were actively disseminating information about an alleged missile attack on our frigate off Serpent Island.

This turned out to be another lie to inspire the Ukrainians against the backdrop of the defeat in Mariupol and the heavy losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in battles.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Toktee(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2022
prettyboi1:

Listen to yourself? Doesn't your mind tell you that you're ignorant? Think about it, all the countries you mentioned are enemies of the US or countries that were opposing the US & magically all of them were/are 'bad' countries & only the US is a 'good' country. Does it make sense to you that out of 193 countries in the world, the only 'good' countries in the world are those that are obedient to the US & all other countries that oppose the US are 'bad' countries? I want to assume you're an adult, use your brain like an adult should & reason!
No,be precise, aside North Korea, china and Russia, almost all the countries that hates America are Muslim's nations and this is because America is preventing them from spreading terrorism around the world.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Toktee(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2022
owagbeba:
����⚡The frigate “Admiral Makarov” is in Sevastopol

Another Ukrainian propoganda
about the destruction of a Russian Navy ship has been debunked.

A photo has been published in which the Admiral Makarov is safe and sound in the port of Sevastopol today.

The day before, a number of Ukrainian media, NATO shills and officials were actively disseminating information about an alleged missile attack on our frigate off Serpent Island.

This turned out to be another lie to inspire the Ukrainians against the backdrop of the defeat in Mariupol and the heavy losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in battles.
Second Russian Warship Struck by Ukraine: Reports
Arjun Singh
May 6, 2022, 9:32 pm

Another Russian naval ship in the Black Sea was hit and left burning by the Ukrainian military, according to unconfirmed reports.

The Admiral Makarov, a 409-foot Russian frigate, was sailing close to Snake Island in the Black Sea, off the coast of the Ukrainian port city of Odessa, when it was reportedly hit by an R-360 Neptune anti-ship missile fired from the Ukrainian mainland.

Per the Kyiv Post, Ukrainian general staff and Ukrainian Member of Parliament Oleksiy Goncharenko said that the ship had been hit. Russia denied that, however. It is unclear whether or not the ship was engaged in active combat with Ukrainian forces before it was struck.

Several Twitter accounts that monitor open-source flight data gathered from satellites and transponders reported that known Russian rescue vessels and aircraft had rushed to the area, shortly after reports emerged that the Makarov had been struck with a missile.

Those accounts also reported that an unarmed U.S. military RQ-4 Global Hawk surveillance drone had been circling the area, indicating that an incident may have occurred. Photos of a ship burning, claimed to be the Makarov by users, were circulating on social media, though these have been unconfirmed.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said today that the United States had “no information” about the strike.

The strike on the Makarov comes just three weeks after the Ukrainian military sunk the Moskova, the Russian navy’s flagship in the maritime blockade of Ukraine. That ship was also hit by a Neptune missile, an indigenously developed system.

Henry Hendrix, a retired U.S. Navy Captain and maritime strategist told National Review that the strike was a “significant blow” to Russia.

The Makarov, an Admiral Grigorovich-class frigate, is one of Russia’s newest naval ships, having been commissioned in 2017, and is described as one of the most powerful ships in the Black Sea. Two other ships of her class, the Admiral Grigorovich and Admiral Essen, are participating in hostilities with Ukrainian forces, which began in February after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an invasion of the country.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Psalmistproject: 12:17pm On May 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
The world has been waiting to see and hear what war crimes were committed in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Cuba and Syria.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia

It's funny you added Afghanistan. Do you know that Russia invaded Afghanistan?
So I'm confused when you mention war crime and mention mother Russia I don't know what you mean are you in support of war crimes.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by loswhite(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
This war has taught me that if the West are calling you a hero, just note that you are a real buffoon. But if they are calling you a dictator or an autocrat, just note that you are serving the interest of your people not the interest of the West.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
The Intrest of Ukraine will be to cede their territories right?
They should just hand over Ukraine to PUTIN
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by loswhite(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2022
ken6488:
USA already admitted
Russia will strike USA navy
Russia cannot do that oga...Putin Apologist.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by abeggnow: 12:36pm On May 07, 2022
Toktee:
You can bring such crimes to limelight or forever keep shut.

In Afghanistan the killing was done by the Taliban, in Iraq was done by Saddam Hussein, in cuba it was done by the Castro's,in Syria it was done by Assad and the Russians with the help of Isis while in Libya it was Libya killing Libyans.

So what's your point?
lol you won see pictures and videos?? them full internet.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2022
goodheart01:

My dear relax. Most Putin dogs like topcatking don’t know anything. They mostly pick their knowledge from bear parlors and news paper stands... Lol

I hope a part ( no matter how minuscule) of your idiocy, is shaved off by this .

https://www.nairaland.com/7114640/russian-warship-safely-returns-black
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2022
Neoteny7:

And you know better than Ukraine because.....you planted the mine?

All you need is

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:13pm On May 07, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Nice one.

Over to pro-Putin luuunatics to come and label this as propaganda as usual.

They’re getting tired already
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:17pm On May 07, 2022
ken6488:
USA already admitted

Russia strike who? US navy?? Lol... u must be a comedian. Abeg how much u go take do MC for my occasion
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:18pm On May 07, 2022
tamdun:
Russia will hit kyiev very soon, a lot will happen after May 9 victory parade

Another dreamer. All these 3 months, Russia is still preparing to hit kyev.. Lol
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by 43Ronin: 2:22pm On May 07, 2022
Dybala11:

What is this one saying laidis??
It's like accusing Afghanis concerning the innocent women and children killed by Americans. Very lame take.
So a set of people fighting to safeguard their country are idiots and should have surrounded themselves to barbaric invaders without putting up any resistance?
Hypocrisy is when you only see and report the atrocities of the West and decides to overlook the current one cos of your hatred. Nobody gives a fúck about us between the Russians and the West, they're all fighting for their self interest. The earlier you know this, the better for you. grin

I frankly don't give 3 fúcks about you, Ukraine and Russia. My only issue is that the foolish Ukraine president is trying to provoke a world war. He has called on African countries to join the fight against Russia. Why? How Ukraine take epp the average Africa. And besides both countries have been living in peace for centuries how come when the fool became president of Ukraine suddenly war starts? Wisdom is knowing when you can't win a fight and living to fight for another day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Even we Americans will tell you that you have been brainwashed beyond repair.

Who are the “we Americans”? Common shut up!! Everyone comes to nairaland and claim they are Americans or Russians. Keep living in your delusion
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:27pm On May 07, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Show me a neutral source who confirmed this! I searched everywhere and i did not see anything such as this. I use neutral sources by the way.

UPDATE:
IMPORTANT—The Ukrainian strike on Admiral Makarov did not take place, as now also admitted by John Kirby, Pentagon's representative, during todays' briefing.

U.S. has no information to corroborate Ukraine striking the Russian frigate Admiral Makarov: Pentagon

"We've been looking at this all day," said Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby.

Following Pentagon's refusal to confirm that anything had happened to the Admiral Makarov frigate, Ukrainian officials have also started backtracking on the claim.

Thus, Zelensky's advisor Aleksey Arestovich has now stated that that "Kiev has no information regarding the purported incident with the Russian frigate Admiral Makarov.

HOW MUCH ARE YOU GUYS GETTING PAID TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA?

Same way u couldn’t find the sinking of the Moskva in any neutral source. Same way the Russians kept denying it happened till the news couldn’t be contained anymore. Same way it was said to be a propaganda at first. Don’t worry e go soon clear for una eyes
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:31pm On May 07, 2022
Benbellamor:
illiterate comment...what's the connection between sinking a so called super power ship with jargons that didn't add up with the Topic....olodo...

Putin supporters are that way. They know nothing

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by goodheart01: 2:33pm On May 07, 2022
topcatking:

I hope a part ( no matter how minuscule) of your idiocy, is shaved off by this .

Do u expect me to click that rubbish?? Lol... true true u be comrade without knowledge. Mr. Idiocy
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Dybala11(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2022
43Ronin:

I frankly don't give 3 fúcks about you, Ukraine and Russia. My only issue is that the foolish Ukraine president is trying to provoke a world war. He has called on African countries to join the fight against Russia. Why? How Ukraine take epp the average Africa. And besides both countries have been living in peace for centuries how come when the fool became president of Ukraine suddenly war starts? Wisdom is knowing when you can't win a fight and living to fight for another day.
I don't give 2 shits about you too and I don't know you from Adam. The only funny thing that made me curious with your comment is your blatant show of hatred, hypocrisy and cluelessness.
You're asking me how Ukraine take Africa, let me ask you how Russia too take epp Africa??
You meant that the Ukrainian president should have capitulated and surrendered the country to the Russian invaders without any fight??
So if any man invades your home, you'll leave home forever in the care of your invader??
This your view is very warped and lack wisdom o. Do you also mean that if a stronger nation invade Russia like the Germans did in the second world war, then the Russians too should surrender without a fight?
All the best for you sha, but if any man invades my home hin go collect regardless of how strong he his. I'm no coward like you.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by 43Ronin: 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
Dybala11:

I don't give 2 shits about you too and I don't know you from Adam. The only funny thing that made me curious with your comment is your blatant show of hatred, hypocrisy and cluelessness.
You're asking me how Ukraine take Africa, let me ask you how Russia too take epp Africa??
You meant that the Ukrainian president should have capitulated and surrendered the country to the Russian invaders without any fight??
So if any man invades your home, you'll leave home forever in the care of your invader??
This your view is very warped and lack wisdom o. Do you also mean that if a stronger nation invade Russia like the Germans did in the second world war, then the Russians too should surrender without a fight?
All the best for you sha, but if any man invades my home hin go collect regardless of how strong he his. I'm no coward like you.

Lol. First of all, most of the people that make this comment are infact genuine weaklings & cowards. It takes courage & wisdom to know when u losing a battle and call a truce. Even Jesus said it ‘What king, going out to encounter another king in war, will not first sit down and deliberate whether he is able with ten thousand men to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand?And of not, while the other is yet a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks for terms of peace.’
Solomon in the book of proverbs also said It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel.
Ok, gbogbo strong man. So if armed robbers come your house you go fight them na as strong man since dem invade your home. If one armed soldier slap you for public, you go fit fight am? Small pikin.
Shey u can see from both the wisest men in history that zelensky and all his supporters are fools. I didn't say it the good book did grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by emapeteum(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
ken6488:
USA already admitted
If Ukraine can give Russia tough time, attacking US is like calling for annihilation
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by prettyboi1(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2022
Toktee:
No,be precise, aside North Korea, china and Russia, almost all the countries that hates America are Muslim's nations and this is because America is preventing them from spreading terrorism around the world.

It's a bias. The governments of those countries certainly do not spread terrorism around the world. Yes, some individuals from those countries are terrorists but certainly their governments are not the ones who 'spread' terrorism.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by UncommonLogic: 4:05pm On May 07, 2022
[[s]quote author=goodheart01 post=112607185]

Who are the “we Americans”? Common shut up!! Everyone comes to nairaland and claim they are Americans or Russians. Keep living in your delusion[/quote][/s]
Say no to meth and cannibalism.
See the sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Seek mental help. Everyone is not a loser like you.
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Zane2point4(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2022
ken6488:
I no about f22 and b2 spirit etc

Russia can arm USA enemy secretly

Hahah you go far sir, i said super hornet blc of there relationship with anything navy, so russia is finding it hard to beat ukrain leave out usa abeg!
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Neoteny7: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
topcatking:

All you need is

You most empathically said it was a mine. Where's your evidence?
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Mike23r: 5:03pm On May 07, 2022
lecowas:

Putin wannabe always calling for nuclear war, don't think it won't get to u when it starts, u will collect wotowoto cheesy

dem get bunker 4 his vilage..and food full dre..no mind d mumu

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by lecowas: 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
Mike23r:

dem get bunker 4 his vilage..and food full dre..no mind d mumu

lol cheesy grin
Re: Ukraine Neptune Missiles Hit Russian Frigate Makarov In Black Sea by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2022
Neoteny7:

You [/b]most empathically said[b] it was a mine. Where's your evidence?

Most emphatically? Bro c'mon.

I felt you'd probably know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.