Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement (36679 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by bigcasava1(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2022
Kinematics:

Is this a question or you are hallucinating?
I am not, no dey ahoda or emoha dey ask that question.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by newdawn2017(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
paramakina202:

You guys are funny bunch. I am only discussing geographical locations of both states as neighbours, I am not even from any of the two states in question. You can go hug a wet transformer.
CC Jerryboy.
then keep quiet & don't interfere pls. On a 2nd thought, I suspect imo is ur maternal state. angry undecided
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by paramakina202: 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
newdawn2017:
then keep quiet & don't interfere pls. On a 2nd thought, I suspect imo is ur maternal state. angry undecided

Interfere as in what,Is Rivers state at war with Imo state?Even if they are at war with each other I have the right to discuss about it but that is not even the case.What is the noise all about cos I don't get it.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by newdawn2017(f): 3:26pm On May 08, 2022
Kinematics:

I know their aim of attachee by force.
Yes, yes, so so i undecided
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by newdawn2017(f): 3:31pm On May 08, 2022
bigcasava1:
with the oil is river state more develop than imo state? No! Carry we no need am!
oloshi ode! undecided u dare compare portharcourt with ugly red sand rural imo state?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by bigcasava1(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2022
newdawn2017:
oloshi ode! undecided u dare compare portharcourt with ugly red sand rural imo state?? shocked
mumu na the pH wey I dey abi na another one, goat as u no dey travel maggot!

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 8:58am On May 09, 2022
bigcasava1:
with the oil is river state more develop than imo state? No! Carry we no need am!

For almost half of Imolites to be residing in Rivers State gives you your answer.

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 8:59am On May 09, 2022
bigcasava1:
[s]mumu na the pH wey I dey abi na another one, goat as u no dey travel maggot![/s]

So na PH u dey? Why not go roast in your glorified village of Imo state?

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by bigcasava1(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2022
Kinematics:

So na PH u dey? Why not go roast in your glorified village of Imo state?
na federal govt I dey do there no be post myself goat! Go get sense slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 10:51am On May 10, 2022
bigcasava1:
[s]na federal govt I dey do there no be post myself goat! Go get sense slowpoke![/s]

And the over 800k Imolites living in Rivers State? Are they all into fg job?

Mr Man gerrara here with your shithole Imo

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by bigcasava1(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2022
Kinematics:

And the over 800k Imolites living in Rivers State? Are they all into fg job?

Mr Man gerrara here with your shithole Imo
mention their names and state of origin? Ikwerre who also bear Igbo names are u calling them imolite? That contaminated water wey una dey drink don affect ur brain!
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 12:49pm On May 10, 2022
bigcasava1:
[s]mention their names and state of origin? Ikwerre who also bear Igbo names are u calling them imolite? That contaminated water wey una dey drink don affect ur brain![/s]

You mean as a bonafide Rivers man, born and bred I can't tell who's Rivers and who's not?

U b m*m* man....

1 Like

Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by bigcasava1(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2022
Kinematics:

You mean as a bonafide Rivers man, born and bred I can't tell who's Rivers and who's not?

U b m*m* man....
Rivers man from where? Ahoda, abonenma, okirika, ogoni, Ndoni, I mentioned those becos you came from one of them, and you know the difference between imo and ikwerre or you are mistaken imo to Anambra, Enugu, ebonyi or Abia, guy we imo dey travel go abroad no be yeye PH.
Re: Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement by Kinematics: 1:46pm On May 10, 2022
bigcasava1:
[s]Rivers man from where? Ahoda, abonenma, okirika, ogoni, Ndoni, I mentioned those becos you came from one of them, and you know the difference between imo and ikwerre or you are mistaken imo to Anambra, Enugu, ebonyi or Abia, guy we imo dey travel go abroad no be yeye PH.[/s]

See this e r*t from barren landlocked, erosion ravaged, dirty shithole of SE.

Go live in your tiny shithole of Imo state let's see if owu no go kii u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why David Hundeyin Was Arrested, Detained And Deported From Zimbabwe / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.